Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Moonflower

Hi Jaycee

I hope the info is of some use to you as well.

XX
Old 17-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Moonflower

Just a quick note to re-energise crystals whenever there is a full moon you can cleanse thm first with salt water then leave them out at night during the full moon..

Oh I do waffle lol!!

Moonflower x
Old 17-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Knower
Hi Jaycee

Hope the ache in your side has lessened now, but if it has not I would urge you to see a doctor.

I have a lot of time for complementary medicine and therapies, but they are just that... complementary, to be used in addition to conventional medicine, not instead of it. If your friend has identified a problem with your kidney, seek medical advice while continuing the crystal healing. There can be no harm in covering all bases.

Take care,

Love and Light,
Jeremy.
Old 17-01-2007, 09:05 PM
Moonflower

Greetings

Hi Jeremy & all

Good advice & I respect you totally but the problem was not diagnosed by a medical person & hence I would persue what comes natuarally & most treatments were always treated in a totally natural holistic, homeopathic way most medicines are derivatives of the old remedies but with a inflated price tag by the multi national conglomerates who are more interested with their shareholders & they want to keep us mere mortals ignorant in the dark with regard to the facts..

I personally am an advocate of self treatment no one person knows my body as I do I know when it is not firing on all cylinders so to speak on all levels, I have absolutely no faith in the current system & that is not being judgemental that is my belief, I have absolute faith that there is nothing that cannot be treated or cured unless the person/individual does not embrace it & wishes it to continue it all emanates from the emotional..

Just my personal opinion any more debate will be most welcome.

Love & Light Moonflower xx
Old 18-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Lapis

Great advice from all sides on this and because I've had problems in this area myself (4 planets in Libra with a Water sign rising!) I'll add a couple things.

Everyone who is and has been doing a lot of spiritual energy work has a lot of 'junk' trying to work it's way out of our physical bodies. Sadly I know what I'm talking about here. Last summer I was in another heavy period of - out with the old lower junk and in with the new higher vibrating energies. And during this period I didn't drink enough water each day to help my overtaxed kidneys flush out the old. It only took about 3 days of my not drinking enough water to cause what felt like a mild bladder infection trying to start....that went straight to one kidney. About 13 years earlier I passed a 'kidney stone' (a tiny little flake of something!) and it was worse than giving birth!!! This latest kidney pain felt exactly the same and it comes on in about 3 seconds.

I couldn't get my uninsured butt to the Emergency Room fast enough. And I have to be bleeding from the eyes before I want to go to the medical community for anything. Turned out I'd gotten a kidney infection due to not drinking enough water (it was summer and very hot plus I was having hot flashes too so I sweated out way too much fluid and couldn't get enough back in fast enough. The nurse told me that of all the liquid we drink each day, our bodies only absorb 60% of it! ).

Now add to this the fact that we've been doing ongoing transmuting energy work and our kidneys, liver, and lungs have been really working overtime dealing with all the toxic 'stuff'. If I don't drink enough water each day I feel worse and slower and god knows I can't afford another Emergency Room bill like that one from the summer. I just got the damned thing paid off this month! So the moral of this story is......drink a lot of pure water each day.
Old 18-01-2007, 04:15 AM
Vajra

Talking

I know a lot about crystal healing! i know how to cleanse and clear chakras and also how to set them spinning in the right direction, i have worked on a few people before and i have had very good results! what did you want to know??

Last edited by Vajra : 18-01-2007 at 05:20 AM.
Old 18-01-2007, 08:43 AM
rose

you hit the nail on the head with those descriptions moonflower. thankyou. the kidneys have settled again but i will take note of those feelings next time they ache. i am grateful to have you here moonflower and appreciate your healing knowledge. i back jaycee with her pun (I love it!)...you are a gem
Old 18-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflower

Good advice & I respect you totally but the problem was not diagnosed by a medical person & hence I would persue what comes natuarally & most treatments were always treated in a totally natural holistic, homeopathic way most medicines are derivatives of the old remedies but with a inflated price tag by the multi national conglomerates who are more interested with their shareholders & they want to keep us mere mortals ignorant in the dark with regard to the facts..

I personally am an advocate of self treatment no one person knows my body as I do I know when it is not firing on all cylinders so to speak on all levels, I have absolutely no faith in the current system & that is not being judgemental that is my belief, I have absolute faith that there is nothing that cannot be treated or cured unless the person/individual does not embrace it & wishes it to continue it all emanates from the emotional..

Moonflower, your respect for, and confidence in self-healing goes without saying, but why limit your options and ignore the established medical community outright? Surely the more options the better?

Admittedly the advice and treatment you get from a doctor is very dependent on whom you get to see. If your first doctor failed to diagnose a condition you are sure exists, ask for a second opinion, go elsewhere.

You can't rely purely on complemetary healing methods for everything. What happens if a kidney condition worsens and you need a transplant... would you still shun conventional medicine then?

Don't get me wrong, I have confidence in alternative treatments too, having trained in Reiki, but I find it irresponsible to give the impression that medical advice should not be sought for a condition that worsens.

As I said before, complementary therapies are just that; I think they should complement other forms of treatment, not replace them altogether.

As always, just my opinion and each to his own, but personally I like my body and my life, and I have no qualms about seeking help from any and every quarter if things go wrong with them.

Love and Light,
Jeremy.
Old 19-01-2007, 02:15 AM
soulauraz

Hi everyone.
I know little of crystal healing however, am currently learning from this site and other mentors. I am a Reiki Master and I see both sides of what Jeremy and Moonflower are saying. My opinion is that whilst I wouldn't rule out the already established medical community I believe that "Your body is the barometer of your soul" (that is a book - very good one I might add) Anyways, this book tells us that if your kidney is not functioning properly or you have a pain there, then it is probably due to "your relationship wants"(book by annette noontil) "Firstly you need a good relationship with yourself, then you can have one with others" - quoting annette noontil. or "stirred up emotions through relationship wants. Not making goals to have a smooth relationship with self or others." annette noontil's Body is the barometer of the soul book. Also, I believe that many alternative and complementary therapies (from personal experience) are much more effective than any prescription medicines. The only way anyone can heal a specific area causing them pain, I suppose you have to ask yourself and/or angels guides(whatever they are to you, why you are feeling this pain where is it truly coming from? I hope this helps.

Unconditional Light and Love,
Soulauraz
Old 19-01-2007, 05:31 AM
rose

soulauraz....thankyou for that info. i appreciate it

i believe conventional medicine has a place....especially when a kidney problem gets out of hand....that would be the first direction i would go. i have a family history of kidney stones so i am not risking anything. but if i ran to the doctor and cried wolf every time i had kidney pain....what do you think they would say? well i have talked to doctors about it and they have all said (i move city/town/country a lot so i get different opinions each time) to just drink more water.

i have nearly lost a sister through misdiagnosis by a doctor. i myself have been misdiagnosed when i had a life threatening illness. i was told i was constipated and sent home with laxatives. i knew something was wrong and i asked outright for a particular test and it saved my life.

i knew a woman who died of liver cancer. she had gone to the same doctor for over a year and complained of back pain. she knew something was wrong but the doctor kept sending her home with painkillers and treating her like a hypochrondriac.

all i ask of people is to treat doctors like the human beings they are. some are very talented at treating people and saving lives. others aren't so great. always get a second opinion if you don't trust the first doctor. keep asking until you are heard. please trust your body's messages and listen to your intuition rather than take the medical community's words as gospel. how many drugs have been pulled off the market AFTER they have harmed people?

complimentary therapies are still underrated. they do need to be regulated also but there is so much talent in healing out there that is being dismissed by the threatened medical community. i personally believe we all know our bodies the best. just do seek treatment when you are unsure. nearly all complimentary therapists will refer you to a doctor if there is soomething seriously wrong or life threatening.
Closed Thread