Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Amethyst

The 'Creepy Gnome' Dance!

Hope this gives you a chuckle!

I don’t agree with the word creepy at all but I love this YouTube footage of a possible gnome caught on film.

The way it moves makes me giggle:

http://youtu.be/71Ks5GsjxcM

And here’s the Creepy Gnome Dance:

http://youtu.be/YGRLRHkz8Js

Yes – the images are blurry.

Can't say for certain if it's real or fake, but if the video is paused every few seconds, the gnome is made up of smaller beings which is common in nature spirit photography.

Enjoy!

Amethyst x
Old 10-08-2011, 03:10 PM
scorpiowitch66

Amethyst! You are a trip! Thanks for the laugh, I love the dance
Old 10-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Amethyst

Hee, hee, Scorpiowitch66!

It cracks me up everytime. Then I can’t get the song out of my head!

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 10-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Master
Lol, yeah it's kind of a tentative walk.

Like a Gnome venturing out of the safety of His natural habitat, to be seen by the world clearly for the first time.

His mates are in the bushes behind saying, 'go on it'll be alright'.

.... I'm going with; ......'theres no place like gnome'.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus72
His mates are in the bushes behind saying, 'go on it'll be alright'.

.... I'm going with; ......'theres no place like gnome'.

Hi Lazarus72

Funny!

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 15-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Ascender

Don't you guys know his gnome buddies are playing music and that's why he looks like he's dancing XD
Old 15-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Suspended
That made me chuckle Amethyst.

There is a track by Shpongle and one of the lines is 'The gnomes have learned a new way to say hooray'.

Squatch
Old 20-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Boldylocks

I saw that video before- and also don't agree with the "creepy" term.. I resonate alot with gnomes. The video could actually be of a real gnome-- i've read testimonies of some who have actually encountered these interdemnsional Beings. One was not so nice, but even an internet friend of mine on one of the forums I've been on recalled an encounter she had. She was walking with some friends along a path where there was some blackberries. A very small stocky man with the traditional gnome clothing and hat was standing near it, and she and her friends were shocked-- he was only about 2-3' tall . She was brave enough to ask permission to have some blackberries,and he simply responded, "Go ahead!" and then he dissapeared. Another person's testimony I recall -(who I think is a member of this forum) encountered a gnome walking through some tall grasses . the gnome was as shocked to see this person as this person was in seeng this gnome.

I've had expereinces as well that tie in with gnomes- Was making a Gnome "Home" out of pieces of bark and I literally asked out loud when outside if the gnomes could help me find what I needed for it. (I live in a rural country area) Mysteriously I kept finding carved peices of old reclaimed barn wood laying here and there that fit perfectly for the little cottage-- even down to the perfectly round floor base. I then found nice pieces of tree bark to use for the outside., and then after it was complete, I felt an urge to glue on a huge amythest point within the bark.

After constructing it, I told our little pup, Mindi while outside-- "Mindi, don't mess with the gnome home!" when I was suddenly interrupted by this thought--which was not my own thought: "Gnome MOTEL!" I was being corrected, I believe, by a gnome standing there unseen by my human eyes. They don't need us to make them homes- they have homes, but something we could make for them so the feel at home when VISITING us is often appreciated by them :-)