Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Seeker

Twin Flame Runner - I wonder...

Hi everyone. Since little is known about twin flame runners and the ordeal they are experiencing, I just wonder if they think about their counterpart as frequently? Like in my case, I am the "stayer" and my twin flame is just here in my heart and mind. I can exist and function without obsessing about this but he just exists in my heart as if that is the default setting.

I wonder if this is the same for runners? Since their case is different and they try to block the connection as much as possible. My twin once told me that he would block thoughts of me as much as possible. Thoughts and reminders of me would come to him but he's willed to forget and cut it off once he starts thinking about me. And then, he'll start dreaming of me.
Old 23-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Master
why yes ... yes i do. and i feel the illusion of separation accutely. but let me tell ya something. i wouldn't be running if there wasn't some aspect of him running, some part of his psyche that isn't ready yet. i'm his mirror. he's running from himself and i'm that image. i'll stop running when he does.

but i'll tell you secret. we're moving on several layers of awareness. being a male and a human, on a base level, he enjoys the stalk, the chase and the hunt. machismo! he wants me to run so he can catch me. we're playing a game, acting out an atavistic scenario. perhaps if you ran instead chased you'd get caught.

oh... one more thing. a "twin flame" relationship is apparently an eternal connection so why are you getting your knickers in a knot just because he isn't presently glued to you? ease up. have some trust.
Old 23-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Experiencer
undertowedheart, interesting question...

I am the same, it's a default thought, I don't feel, "attached to," as before, meaning if it's not tf (since he's not here etc) then I am ok with whatever is God's Will. Like other past loves, it's there, the reality of (tf?)etc.

As to tf? I don't believe he is integrated into himself enough to be together with me (he is runner). He is much more, "ego based," than I am.

Also, I believe his walk in this life is In The World experimenting w/relationships etc.. I think there is a lack of continuity> familiar to him so he keeps on Looking & that to remain in LOVE/w/GOD & service is just too much for him, now. (this is what I feel God Shows me)
Old 23-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
why yes ... yes i do. and i feel the illusion of separation accutely. but let me tell ya something. i wouldn't be running if there wasn't some aspect of him running, some part of his psyche that isn't ready yet. i'm his mirror. he's running from himself and i'm that image. i'll stop running when he does.

I'm just curious. How are you aware who, and where your TF is? What turned you on to this idea?
Old 24-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verunia
I'm just curious. How are you aware who, and where your TF is? What turned you on to this idea?

well, TF isn't actually a label i like to use. it's a little too romance novel for my tastes. however, my "TF" started out as a telepathic co-worker. during the course of working in internal psychological/archetypal scenarios together the relationship was realized as ... personal. the ativistic memories we share go all the way back to the caves. i know who is is. he's who always is. bodies change but the basic vibration doesn't. i dont know where his current body is but considering how long we've been doing this dance i'm not gonna fret it if we pause from physicality for a life time or 2.

he's a talented telepath, adept at remote viewing. if he really wants to find my body he will.
Old 24-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Experiencer
I spent my entire life waiting on God (for the one that He Had For me) & trying to please HIM & when God Had Worked out in me as much as He Had & I believe that HE Felt I was ready for, then I met tf (?). I knew that it was a matter of timing & I knew I had to wait. This love/ tf love, reminds me of the love for ie, parents/ brothers/sisters/ one's children BUT amped up to a much higher purer degree & then it is that oneness that both feel together that is The Christ Consciousness/ we are one in CHRIST & that bonding/purity of love (tf love).
Oh my gosh the story is so long & I have held back so much as to not upset tf? if he did read here/ but he also told me I would be sharing.. (this was in beginning he said it). This (tf love) is a love story & about GOD.
Whether he is my tf? only God Knows but I would guess that it's pretty hard to poke holes in it / as I most certainly tried early on ..
Something that I think people need to be aware of, is that this is a VERY humbling experience & if one has a tf manifest on this earth & they do come together it is also that they are opposites more than likely (just as I have read it is w/tf's) & it's very hard work/purifying.. in other words.. what I sense is that tf's vibrate @ a very high degree within themselves.. so balance of self is very important & continued hard work together & GOD #1, the purpose of coming together is to serve / to share THE LOVE outward, service to mankind. This Love is God's Love. One can also find it in families too, this healing love but the tf's are the purity together & w/ God it's pure energy/Light/Love. That's my take on it.
(also saying it's not something to go seek after/ love is.. think of a family member that you have the hardest time getting along with? but love.. well then combine that person with the one you feel the easiest to get along with? .. >combine the 2<that's kinda like a tf /well then make sure GOD's there cause you're gonna need HIM! I'm sure God Has A Sense Of Humor! He'd Have to!)

Quote:
Old 24-07-2011, 12:39 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by 79810PM
Oh my gosh the story is so long & I have held back so much as to not upset tf? if he did read here/ but he also told me I would be sharing.. (this was in beginning he said it). This (tf love) is a love story & about GOD.
Whether he is my tf? only God Knows but I would guess that it's pretty hard to poke holes in it / as I most certainly tried early on ..

I don't believe in God so the rules don't necessarily apply to me. I personally cannot believe in 'upsetting' a TF whose existence is in question. It's easy to poke holes in- the simple questions such as , is this all in my head, and what am I manifesting with these thoughts is enough for me to reconsider the idea.

This is just constructive criticism on my part- the TF theory is something I really don't understand, but I hope you meet him.

What if God has a woman in store for you? What do you do then?
Old 24-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
in other words.. what I sense is that tf's vibrate @ a very high degree within themselves.. so balance of self is very important & continued hard work together & GOD #1, the purpose of coming together is to serve / to share THE LOVE outward, service to mankind. This Love is God's Love. One can also find it in families too, this healing love but the tf's are the purity together & w/ God it's pure energy/Light/Love. That's my take on it.
(also saying it's not something to go seek after/ love is.. think of a family member that you have the hardest time getting along with? but love.. well then combine that person with the one you feel the easiest to get along with? .. >combine the 2<that's kinda like a tf /well then make sure GOD's there cause you're gonna need HIM! I'm sure God Has A Sense Of Humor! He'd Have to!)

yeah well, there is that. my "TF" and i are within a soul group and Our soul group is working on a fancy psy project having to do with the advancement and survival of Our gestalt specifically and the human species expansively. concerning his and mine physically manifesting our connection he says "timing is everything and We're right on time". **shrug** he can be so cryptic some times.
Old 24-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't believe in God so the rules don't necessarily apply to me. I personally cannot believe in 'upsetting' a TF whose existence is in question. It's easy to poke holes in- the simple questions such as , is this all in my head, and what am I manifesting with these thoughts is enough for me to reconsider the idea.

This is just constructive criticism on my part- the TF theory is something I really don't understand, but I hope you meet him.

What if God has a woman in store for you? What do you do then?

so subtle are the vibrational differences your mind is his mind and visa versa it does no good to ask "is this all in my head?". of course it is. if you can reconsider the idea then it wasn't a "TF" relationship.

body configuration has very little bearing on the connection, only on how that connection might manifest.
Old 24-07-2011, 12:49 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
yeah well, there is that. my "TF" and i are within a soul group and Our soul group is working on a fancy psy project having to do with the advancement and survival of Our gestalt specifically and the human species expansively. concerning his and mine physically manifesting our connection he says "timing is everything and We're right on time". **shrug** he can be so cryptic some times.

I have... No idea what you're talking about. Are these your own ideas?

Quote:
so subtle are the vibrational differences your mind is his mind and visa versa it does no good to ask "is this all in my head". of course it is. if your "TF" allows to reconsider the idea then it wasn't a "TF" relationship.

I would argue that it doesn't take a twin flame concept to make twin flames happen. My beliefs should have nothing to do with the ultimate reunion of the soul.
Closed Thread