Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2011, 07:42 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah
I don't think most do, awaken straight away that is.
I think most take it on board intellectually, awakening (apparently) arising later or not.

Yes personally have to solve my feelings one by one.. what is this, why is that etc. etc. and perform self-forgiveness. It is real hard work.

3dnow
Old 14-07-2011, 07:49 PM
mattie

Enlightenment Position?

Are you contending that dropping the perception of individuality is automatic enlightenment?

It might be useful for you to precisely define what you are calling enlightenment so we can understand what you mean by this term.

As you noted, '... I came here to help you.' further explaination of the above 2 things would be very useful in understanding what you are trying to say.
Old 14-07-2011, 07:49 PM
northstar

me too 3Dnow... one by one...
Old 14-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Free Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened
I'm having to go out right now, i'll get back to this tomorrow. Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] if you want to crack this one on one.

I'm down for whatever..

I've got high hopes for Free Bird, the real desire to want to crack this will push you to look. Good stuff.

Whoop woop Someone has hope for me at last!

I shall ponder this further
Old 14-07-2011, 08:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Have you ever questioned the notion that there is no 'you'? There's no central CPU, no one in control?

The notion that who you believe yourself to be is a complete fantasy, a phantom?

Essentially, a collection of mind made thought patterns and emotions that is an illusion. An illusion that you've never questioned because no one ever told you to.

Take a look inside now. Can you locate you?

Hi enlightened ... a warm welcome to the community :)

Your mantra seems familiar ... perhaps you are a member of Ruthless Truth by chance yeah?
Old 14-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Rikki

Thanks Sound, yes I am an active member of RT.

I'm very glad of the interest this has sparked, and I appreciate your responses. I'd be very happy to work with anyone willing to work through this with me.

Obviously I would like to keep this in the open forum, but I feel it could get difficult to answer each question with the full attention they deserve.

If you're really willing to go through the gate, then use the e-mail I provided earlier. I've nothing to hide, and will still post here, but I think one-on-one is better for us both.

Hope to hear from you.
Old 14-07-2011, 10:56 PM
spiritmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Are you contending that dropping the perception of individuality is automatic enlightenment?

It might be useful for you to precisely define what you are calling enlightenment so we can understand what you mean by this term.

As you noted, '... I came here to help you.' further explaination of the above 2 things would be very useful in understanding what you are trying to say.

I was wondering why this person didn't answer you question the first time...

All I can say is that I am highly skeptical of individuals who say only they can show me truth and/or salvation.
Old 14-07-2011, 11:45 PM
mattie

More Info. Useful

[quote=spiritmonk]I was wondering why this person didn't answer you question the first time.../QUOTE]

I posted it again as I was interested in hearing their explaination of the things they briefly touched on. Sort of difficult to tell exactly what was meant.
Old 15-07-2011, 12:05 AM
mattie

2 Simple Questions

Quote:
Obviously I would like to keep this in the open forum, but I feel it could get difficult to answer each question with the full attention they deserve.

This isn’t obvious at all.

The questions that are asked are likely of interest to others & would eliminate the need for you to answer the same question multiple times if everyone emailed.

1) Are you contending that dropping the perception of individuality is automatic enlightenment?

2) What do you see as enlightenment? This explanation can be useful so we can understand what you mean by this term.

More information on these is necessary to be able to give the initial statement you made any consideration. The admittedly bold statement, ' I have the key to enlightenment.' was rather brief.

Quote:
If you're really willing to go through the gate, then use the e-mail I provided earlier. ... I think one-on-one is better for us both.

I’m pondering why a ‘one-on-one’ would be more beneficial. How is it determined this would be better for others?
Old 15-07-2011, 12:08 AM
spiritmonk

[quote=mattie]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritmonk
I was wondering why this person didn't answer you question the first time.../QUOTE]

I posted it again as I was interested in hearing their explaination of the things they briefly touched on. Sort of difficult to tell exactly what was meant.

No, I understand and it is a great question. There is no framework for the discussion and you attempted to set it, and I find the lack of a response bothering... which makes me think the conversation isn't a genuine one.

With Love,
Spirit Monk
Closed Thread