Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-06-2011, 07:36 AM
Suspended
Master
A few people have told me that I read their mind. I believe telepathy is possible with other people and if I have that ability, then I'm just not as aware of it as I am with my soul connection.
Old 19-06-2011, 09:02 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
oh really? i tried to break the connection between myself and myself and i ended up hurting us both.

i'll venture to say a strong and active connection is like a highly addictive drug and the withdrawls are excruciating and impossible to endure.
Oh, I think I need to rephrase..I've never tried to break the connection, wouldn't dream of it! It's painful enough not communicating in the physical let alone not being able to in the spiritual.
and yes, it is like a drug, disturbingly so that sometimes I wonder if I am addicted to this whole thing. am I creating something I need, something that's lacking in my life? is he filling in a gap in my life and am I filling in a need of his too? but then there's this whole different level of connection that, as I said, I've never experienced before. Oh, I've had the odd telepathic experience, and one in particular that was really unnerving. I had a very close friend many years ago (we worked together) and she had to visit her family for a few weeks in another country. While she was away I had a dream where I saw a young person in a horrific accident. I saw everything very clearly but it was 'interpreted' in my dream into a sci-fi situation. At the time I thought I must have seen a movie or something that influenced me and I shrugged it off, although it did shake me up somewhat. when my friend returned and she told me her news from home it turned out that a very close friend of hers was in a horrific accident and when she started to describe the event I got goosebumps as it was EXACTLY as I had 'seen' in my dream and when I told her my dream and described the person, age and characteristics it was exactly the description of her friend!!! She was not surprised as she already was aware of how telepathic she is and we put it down to our closeness and 'open communication waves' that we had between us. Her saddness was directly communicated to me in my dream.
Part of the difficulty of these connections is trying to understand them. We're trying to understand something that is bigger than what we've heretofore known. Our brains can't comprehend it. Words cannot describe it. It is what it is. And the pain comes in wanting the physical connection to validate the spiritual. It's perfectly natural to want that. We all have expectations for an outcome and I'm trying to let go of my expectations, release my need for an outcome and enjoy the connection for what it is, what it has given and gives me, but equally and possibly more important is what I can give to this connection. Ultimately it all boils down to unconditional love. That's all that is true, all that is necessary. (That doesn't make it any easier, it's a long learning process.)
sorry I've gone on a bit but it's as much for myself as an answer to others who might want one....
"Believe what you know within to be true."
Old 19-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
A few people have told me that I read their mind. I believe telepathy is possible with other people and if I have that ability, then I'm just not as aware of it as I am with my soul connection.
It seems that's the case with me too Lady..... I wonder why though? is it the intensity of the connection? the fact that our soul connection also shares this with us? that we're of the same vibration, the same energy so our waves of communication are 'louder'? (just some thoughts, I'm not necessarily asking for specific answers here)..I mean, logically you would think that I would be more telepathically in sync with people I've known my whole life and yet with my soul connection it's there in stereo! loud and clear..LOL! ...oh! it just occurred to me that maybe it's because I've known my soul connection a lot longer than just this lifetime??? I think I just answered myself

"Believe what you know within to be true."
Old 19-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
I don't understand what you are saying? Care expanding?

It struck me that it's your spin on the situation. I think this I think that and she's confused.

I guess I tend to be concerned with the whole tf thing - I sometimes wonder/worry whether the other one involved is really not interested and has no notion of twinflames. And simply wants to be left alone.

Some of the posts in this section read like obsession and, for some reason, it concerns me.

Then I'm told that if I haven't experienced it, I've no business sticking my nose in. Which rings even more alarm bells.

Maybe I should just let it go.

Squatch

Old 19-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Some of the posts in this section read like obsession and, for some reason, it concerns me.

Then I'm told that if I haven't experienced it, I've no business sticking my nose in. Which rings even more alarm bells.

Squatch

Before I had personally experienced this type of connection I might have considered it obsessive too. Lord knows I worried about it at times...but unless you've experienced it yourself you really cannot comment...it's not fair to. It's taken me a long time to come forward and talk about it and to have someone who has no experience of such a connection negate it...well...what can I say....other than I wouldn't do the same to another who has had an experience I have never had and can have no objective opinion. I'm open to opinions that come from someone who has a similar experience and might be able to shed light on this from their point of view, but I think we all need to be sensitive in these forums that behind these words there are real people with real feelings. i've read other threads too that are shocking in their insensitivity and harsh comments to some people's feelings and experiences. We need to lay down our egos at the keyboard and extend compassion and understanding to our fellow members here. We all come to the truth in our own way, following our individual paths. the universe/God speaks to each one of us in the language that we will each one of us understand. The way a message comes to me might not be the right way for you to understand the same.
Pls don't take these comments of mine personally, I speak in general when I express myself...
Old 19-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Suspended

I know that it sounds like obsession or addiction, but speaking as someone who knows exactly what it feels like to be ensnared by those types of compulsions, I feel like I can confidently say it is neither, at least when speaking about my own situation.

It is precisely because it is a telepathic and empathic connection that I know when I am welcome as an inner visitor. It seems like it would be possible to violate privacy through this connection, but speaking for myself, I never would. He lets me know when he is unavailable in the same way I let him know if I am unavailable.

This was such unfamiliar territory for me when it began, I needed a place where I could come and just say whatever crazy stuff I thought was happening. I swear, the thought literally occurred to me "This must be what it feels like to become a werewolf." Whatever. I don't think i am a werewolf, but I bet people in my situation know what feeling I was having when that curious thought entered my mind.

Someone who has never experienced it would tell me I was crazy. That is why I value the advice (at least in regards to this type of relationship) from those who have experienced it over those who haven't.
Old 19-06-2011, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
It struck me that it's your spin on the situation. I think this I think that and she's confused.

I guess I tend to be concerned with the whole tf thing - I sometimes wonder/worry whether the other one involved is really not interested and has no notion of twinflames. And simply wants to be left alone.

Squatch

Well yes, it's pretty much my spin on the situation, but then again I haven't spoken to her for quite a while so I am not sure where she is at.

It's really hard to describe the intensity of the twinflame connection to somebody who hasn't experienced it. And I guess sometimes it does border on obsession, but not in the mental, clingy way, more like, you want to be with them so badly, that is all you really want, it's a hard feeling to escape, and I'm really glad I don't feel that as much as I used to.

But there is something about the twinflame connection that I think should be spoken of, because it seems you don't understand, that when the twinflame couple splits up, which usually happens because of ego struggles and whatnot, there is a period of a couple of years where one person in the pair has the feeling of a pull towards the other, and wants to be with their twin again, whereas the other is usually totally disinterested and sometimes even frightened of the connection and runs away. I've met many tf couples who are going through this stage right now, and it's always the same scenario, one wants while the other doesn't.

But this stage is necessary for the growth of the pair and creates the foundation for the partnership in the long term.

Hope that clarifies things for you :)

E

Hope is the doorway to belief, belief is the doorway to knowing, knowing is the doorway to creation, and creation is the doorway to experience.

Experience is the doorway to expression, expression is the doorway to becoming, becoming is the activity of all Life and the only function of God.
Old 19-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by smam
I guess it's considered telepathy. I feel like it's more of a weird spiritual connection thing, I guess.

I have this most wonderful connection with a married woman whom I consider as a Twin Flame. All we need is a split of a second glance at each other every once a month to renew our inner connection. In that split second, we love each other completely. When I think I want to see her in a particular dress, she is wearing it. I don't know how it happens, sometimes I feel my mind plays tricks with me. But the truth is we are telepathic.
Old 19-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Suspended

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy
I don't know how it happens, sometimes I feel my mind plays tricks with me. But the truth is we are telepathic.
This made me feel so warm and happy! Thank you for posting it. :)
Old 19-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
oh really? i tried to break the connection between myself and myself and i ended up hurting us both.
I can relate this matter to myself too. One party being the indulger and experiencer and the other party being my thought impressions of her.