Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome > Old Welcome Threads

Old 02-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Wolf Spirit

Angel1 New Member- forum beginner !!

Hi my name is Maggie - but i am registered as Wolf Spirit

My Wolf is the first of my Spirit Guides that ever came to me, and I feel at times we are as one. I am a Spiritualist/Healer/Pychic and Medium.

I don't work on platform as a Medium I am not that advanced, but work on a one to one bais conencting with people thorugh their emotions and desires and linking with those in spirit who wish to send them healing, messages of love, hope, and support.

I consider myself as a Spiritual Counsellor. and that this is the path that I am drawn too.

I have always had empathy with others, and trained as a counsellor some time ago as well as having an interest in many alternative therapies.

spirtualism is something that I in a way supressed ob=ver the years due to other 'commitments' but my guides have told me that now is the time for me to progress on my Spiritual path and my conenctions with those in spirit have confirmed this - so its all very existing to see where I am led. I was certainly led here, but am totlally new to forums so finding it a little difficult working out what to do - how to you change your profile - I can't even find my profile !!

love and blessings to all on this site - Wolf Spirit
Old 02-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Master
Hi there and love and blessings to you and I can't wait to read more of your posts.
Spiritlite.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Ascender

Welcome Wolf Spirit to Spirtual Forums! i'm glad you decided to join the group! I believe that you have to be a member for awhile and have posted a certain amount of posts before you can change your profile. An administrator will be here soon enough to explan the rules :)
Old 04-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Master
Hey Wolf just seeing how you are doing.
Spiritlite.
Old 05-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Porcelain

Welcome to the forum! glad to have you here
Old 21-06-2011, 06:59 PM
nowherenosis

Looking forward to chatting, when I figure how to get to that "level."
Old 26-06-2011, 11:18 PM
fairweather

Smile

hi everyone! have only recently gone online.having great fun,but practically computer illiterate! lots of patience needed please!!!!! whats next! Help!!!
Old 27-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Michal O

Hello my name Is Michal O as my user name, I am a master of transformational energy, I have joined this forum to share my knowledge and to be expand by your knowledge.
GOOD LIGHT
Michal 0