Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 23-05-2011, 08:55 PM
alexdickens1997

How to contact spirits?

I would like to contact a spirit my real mom,she was killed when I was one...how can I contact her will a Ouija Board work?
Old 23-05-2011, 09:25 PM
nightowl

Though I have never done this I believe many people use a medium to reach dead relatives. I would mess with a Ouija board they can be dangerous.

nightowl
Old 25-05-2011, 03:15 AM
E. E. Mitch Ham Ell

Please, search for a real and serious medium (they are rare).
Ouija, is a open door, to all kinds of spirits, good spirits, and really bad spirits. An evil guy, can pretend that is your mom, and to trick you.
Have calm.
Old 26-05-2011, 10:05 AM
Trace

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. E. Mitch Ham Ell
Please, search for a real and serious medium (they are rare).
Ouija, is a open door, to all kinds of spirits, good spirits, and really bad spirits. An evil guy, can pretend that is your mom, and to trick you.
Have calm.

Agree with this.
Old 26-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Medium_Laura

You can work on contacting her better through meditations. You can also try going to a reputable medium who will be able to give you some evidence that she is with you. Being you were only 1, it may be difficult for her to prove to you that she is there. Try to be open minded and relaxed, you should be able to have her come to your dreams. Simply ask her to talk to you in your dreams, ask every night, she will come :)

Ouija boards usually only connect to the darker side. Unless you really know what you're doing, it is advised not to "play" with a board. Spirits that are "roaming" will be the first to jump in and "pretend" to be your mother, they may also lull you into a false sense of being someone good for you. I've seen too many people seeking help after they've opened that door and now, cannot get rid of "who" they've summoned.
Old 14-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Pheonix

Okay for a medium contact someone who is clairaudient, and ask them if they are it's a bonus if they have guides. There is a difference between a psychic and a clairaudient. You'll know who the right one is when you get a good feeling, or it just feels right. Nowadays they can be quite expensive, but do not let that put you off.

Stay away from ouiji boards, been there done that and regretted it. Lived in hell for quite some years.

Go to meditation because you chose it is not a good idea because you want to contact a loved one.

Well I hope you have a great reading and that your mother comes thru for you.
Old 25-07-2011, 11:48 PM
mandylove16

hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex****ens1997
I would like to contact a spirit my real mom,she was killed when I was one...how can I contact her will a Ouija Board work?
ouija board can work but ill teach u some stuf since u know ive communicated with the dead since i was 12. im going to help u get answers from ur mom and i wont give up on u alex. :)
Old 25-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Mandy, I don't think anyone is " giving up on Alex ". From what I have read, there are some very valuable suggestions given to him in ways to contact his Mom.

Regarding the use of the Ouija board , I would be tempted to take the advice from those who have given it and stay away from the Ouija board. I am venturing to guess, that those who have spoken most likely have had more experience than you have with this.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Medium_Laura

So true DA :) At 16 I was smart enough to know that a board like that wasn't a toy. I came from a family of seers/psychics. My friend who had one and played on it a lot is now a drug addict and can't stop the voices in her head. Sad but true.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Coming2

Quija Boards are truly bad news!! I dont recommend it to anyone!! What everyone here has shared is valid and true and it does open doors that are terribly hard to close and it will wreck your life if you start dabbling in it. The only people I know who use them have put up massive protections for themselves and make sure that only entities with their highest good in mind can come through. Be mindful of people claiming to have mastered the board. It has a way of deceiving people into thinking they are safe and in control when in reality they are the ones being controlled.