Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-05-2011, 11:03 AM
soul whisperer

triple 3s and triple 7s everywhere!

What is it all of a sudden? I'm seeing 333s and 777s, 11s and 22s everywhere! OK I have become more aware of double numbers ever since I met my soul connection but the last few days this seems to have accelerated. I thought, ok, the first day...hmm pretty 'normal', but then this has been going on now 3 going on 4 days and I'm seeing them more and more frequently. Am I nuts? and what does it mean? I know I saw a post about numbers somewhere in the forum and have been looking for it but couldn't find it so forgive me if I'm posting something that's been said before, but I would really love some feedback on this.
thanks!
Old 14-05-2011, 02:21 PM
SerpentQueen

There's a sub-forum called Synchronicity.

This has been happening to me all week as well, but also with 4's. In fact this morning I woke up at 9:11 and as I began typing this I noticed it was 10:11 AM. But it's not just numbers on the clock; I am seeing double and triple digits on license plates, receipts, street addresses of places I'm supposed to go to, etc.

Here's what I've learned the numbers represent - your mileage may vary:

11's - represents twins, and also "vision"
22's - time to act
33's - I don't see these so much, but my understanding is that it relates to Christ and Christ-like figures
44's - (esp triple 4's) angels surround you and are working in your favor
777 - wisdom and ultimate knowledge

That said, what I'm finding is that the numbers seem to be universes' way of having a conversation with me. It's as if the universe is asking "are you listening to us?" I will then see numbers or perhaps writing or some other symbol, surrounded by numbers, that appears to be the message. Then I can ask "is that the message and does it mean ....." and I will see yet more numbers, as confirmation that I am receiving the messages correctly. Do give this a try, let me know how it goes for you. Very curious.

Also I've heard these numbers mean that all is going to plan, the universe is acting in your favor.

Hope that helps. You aren't crazy. My husband has been with me and has seen all these numbers too. He is the most skeptical person in the world, and yet, he agrees that it is happening at levels far too frequently to be coincidence.
Old 14-05-2011, 02:47 PM
soul whisperer

Thank you Serpent Queen! This totally rings true to what's been going on for me and the messages each numbers are relating. I will take note of all you've said and will keep tabs. Thanks again I really appreciate this

my love to you
Lena
Old 24-06-2011, 02:38 AM
Smileyface

Spirit Guide

I'm not sure if you guys have ever heard of spirit guides, but supposedly they are beings that have already transcended to the other side who help beings who are still on earth (or something like that). They might do this through messages like 333, 777, 111, etc etc. Each being a different meaning like 333 being a "cosmic YES!" or 444 being a "cosmic NO!." Although some people say that it is god or the universe instead; I personally believe all are connected and conjoined. This also includes the sequence of progressing numbers like 123 or 456 saying "you are growing or progressing" and 654 or 321 meaning that "you are being regressive and going backwards."

I personally find that these do match up to what I am doing or thinking, especially since my knowledge/thought of this has this seemed to happen more. Also I will say that I do believe in spirit guides so this too goes.

spiritual-path.com/numerology
intuitivejournal.com/category/1111-and-other-repeating-numbers

!!!APPARENTLY: The part of the forum you were talking about was the Signs & Synchronicities part, it's allover there.!!!
spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142&order=desc
Old 24-06-2011, 04:18 AM
soul whisperer

Thank you Smileyface. Really helpful :)
Old 24-06-2011, 04:28 AM
Smileyface

You're welcome :).
Although to be honest I'm not really sure what each one means now. I was pretty convinced that 444 was like a "no" from a spirit guide but many people say that it means that you are surrounded by your spirit guides or god or something, I'm not really sure.