Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-05-2011, 09:46 AM
AngelicOrin

CONFUSED!

I have never looked much into ESP or anything like that since the start my spirituality. But something dawned on me today, on the way home from University that made me think of this - well I didn't think of it in a positive way, but yeah it has left me still pretty shakey almost over 1hr later.

So, was running late on the first part of my journey home from University, my trip normally is one bus and two trams. The bus fell 15mins late due to traffic, which annoyed me, cos I needed to get to a shop to drop off my mobile phone before they closed. I figured I might be able to make it on time, if the my first tram arrived in time, so I ran from the bus stop I got off at, to the tram stop 100m away. While waiting for the tram, a few cars pulled up telling a few of us that there was a car accident that is blocking the tram (the stop I was at was at the end of the line so one tram pulls up and then leaves...if that makes sense), and that it might be better just to start walking as it might take a while. In which most of us did, I ended up walking down 10 stops to my destination, and in a extremely upset and frustrated mood. It was dark, cold and wet - and I have just got over a cold. Anyway, about 3/4 into my wall, a came across another tram (that was heading in the opposite direction as I was walking - heading in the direction of the accident), I was a bit frustrated at the tram too (damn tram company lol).

Anyway, as I got almost got to it, the tram driver began to drive it across the tracks to the right side of the road to go in the direction I was going. As I was watching it, the part that connects the tram to the electric cables gets caught up in the cables and it gets ripped out of the slowly moving tram and a few cables fall down to the road.

I am in shock...as I walk away from it, I suddenly think "I am an omen". Everything that happened today, turned out negative. I was so shakey after it happened and I am still shakey.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Master
Why do you see it as negative? I'd say it was all positive.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:51 AM
AngelicOrin

I guess it might be what I thought of after I saw happen. I am honestly confused.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Master
why confused? whats confusing you?
Old 12-05-2011, 10:59 AM
AngelicOrin

Like why and how it happened, for example. The "why me" thought are going through my head, and I am thinking why did I suddenly think of myself as the omen...honestly, this has never happened before to me lol
Old 12-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
Like why and how it happened, for example. The "why me" thought are going through my head, and I am thinking why did I suddenly think of myself as the omen...honestly, this has never happened before to me lol

ahh..okay. I'm thinking you're stuck on the 'Wow factor' lol

We are spirit having a human experience and in that includes occurrences outside the human field of reckoning. There will always be that 'wow factor' each and every time this happens. Hopefully you will get used to it and take it in your stride.
I'm not sure what you mean by the 'omen' thing, but spirit guides us if one is open enough to pay attention.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:40 PM
AngelicOrin

Yeah, that is exactly it.
I hope someone on here or one of the boys (the Archangels) can tell me at all what I meant with the omen thingo.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:29 PM
bbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
I hope someone on here or one of the boys (the Archangels) can tell me at all what I meant with the omen thingo.
All life -- every second of every minute -- is the stuff of omens and spiritual prognosticating, AO. Have you ever sat in nature, listening to the tall grass and the rustling sound it makes as it waves in the wind? And the buzzing of the insects? And the calls of the birds? Have you noticed the sweep of color that touches your sight when a butterfly glides by, or a cloud moves across the bright blue sky? All of that is nature and life, speaking to us. It's happening all around us 24/7. And we can tune into that guidance at any time. Spiritual development isn't something to fear, it's about learning how to tune in.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:37 PM
AngelicOrin

I know I shouldn't be afraid about spiritual growth, I know the Archangels are easing me into my growth too. It is when something like happens suddenly it does come off as a big shock and maybe if I did do that, there could a reason why my development has taken it's time.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Master
I think that is a pretty amazing story you have just told us.

As you were writing it, I had this funny feeling the ending was going to be something like you wrote.

I have found that when "bad" things happen, as frustrating as they may appear, they usually have something really good happen. So being late and walking and being ticked off....all bad....but it turned out to be really good in the end. Love it!

zipzip