Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Experiencer

apathy prevails

What's the use? We get thrown into this world with no way of knowing what we are. We get grown by egotistical parents into what they want, without any say-so. We get to a point where we can speak for ourselves and what do we do? we quote idiots who wrote books that caught our attention. Then we go on and think we have some idea what is real, but not, it aint happening. In this reality, if you aint rich, you aint nothing. There is no defendable ideaological response to this,you and me, are all wrong. There is no way to understand what life is supposed to be from the ego point of view, there is no way to view life from any other point of view, we are lost and abandoned by everything that might be considered "higher". We, as personalities on the Earth, are temporary and expendable. When we realize this through whatever means we find, we find we are still expendable. Nice. I had hoped that spiritual awareness would yield some kind of comfort, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not yet. I can spout the meaningless jibbberish anyone else can but it doesn't mean anything. Oh the void wa so splendid, oh the awakening was so enlightening, oh this that and the other nothing.
It boils down to the fact that we are thrown out like a fishing line by our higher selves, only to be reelled in later and what ever clings to us is to be gleaned by a higher life form, we are still bait.
Sentient bait. That's what I feel like.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:07 PM
konrard

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2011
What's the use? We get thrown into this world with no way of knowing what we are. We get grown by egotistical parents into what they want, without any say-so. We get to a point where we can speak for ourselves and what do we do? we quote idiots who wrote books that caught our attention. Then we go on and think we have some idea what is real, but not, it aint happening. In this reality, if you aint rich, you aint nothing. There is no defendable ideaological response to this,you and me, are all wrong. There is no way to understand what life is supposed to be from the ego point of view, there is no way to view life from any other point of view, we are lost and abandoned by everything that might be considered "higher". We, as personalities on the Earth, are temporary and expendable. When we realize this through whatever means we find, we find we are still expendable. Nice. I had hoped that spiritual awareness would yield some kind of comfort, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not yet. I can spout the meaningless jibbberish anyone else can but it doesn't mean anything. Oh the void wa so splendid, oh the awakening was so enlightening, oh this that and the other nothing.
It boils down to the fact that we are thrown out like a fishing line by our higher selves, only to be reelled in later and what ever clings to us is to be gleaned by a higher life form, we are still bait.
Sentient bait. That's what I feel like.

would you still feel that way if you knew that you wanted these bad things to happen to you? I mean no offense by this, and obviously on this level you dont want bad things to happen to you but let me ask you this.

Doesn't it make you feel better when you blame a source that is perceived as being outside of yourself?

the truth is we are not thrown out here like a fishing line to be reeled in later. we threw ourselves out here, and that is what the awakening isreally about. You are one hundred percent right, until you experience it, it is JUST words
Old 08-05-2011, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

Of course I know I am the one who threw me out as bait. I know I am that which is my source. I am however, reluctant to admit I dont care much about my sacrificial portion of my self that i throw into the void. Expendable as it is, it is part of me, and I cannot reconcile myh descision to abandon it into the 3d void. Maybe I know i can reclaim it in the future, but it is a sentient part of me, how do I feel comfortable about abandoning it in the void? It is me. I put a part of me in hell. Just to reel in the experience? There must be more.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by konrard
would you still feel that way if you knew that you wanted these bad things to happen to you? I mean no offense by this, and obviously on this level you dont want bad things to happen to you but let me ask you this.

Doesn't it make you feel better when you blame a source that is perceived as being outside of yourself?

the truth is we are not thrown out here like a fishing line to be reeled in later. we threw ourselves out here, and that is what the awakening isreally about. You are one hundred percent right, until you experience it, it is JUST words

I have a hard time believing people chose their lives on a conscious level. Would you conscioulsy chose illness, death of loved ones, rape & abuse down the road? most people wouldn't. I think it's far more complex than that. I think soul contracts are made on an unconscious level/higher self, i say this from personal expierence after attempting to undo them
Old 09-05-2011, 12:36 AM
konrard

Quote:
I put a part of me in hell. Just to reel in the experience? There must be more.

There is more. There is a reason. I cant just come out and say it because I dont want to go around spouting beliefs which people are unconsciously afraid of and might not be ready for. I also dont want to sound like a know it all or like a teacher authority, because I know thats against the forum rules.

I do know how you can come to the same conclusion though. Keep looking for the answers. Start with the things that don't add up. Start with the feelings that don't add up. Keep an open mind about everything, and trust that everything you are seeing is happening for a reason.

I mean.. this is what is
it isnt just the every day run of the mill "its just life" type of deal
this is what your existence amounts to... but only at this moment
Old 09-05-2011, 12:38 AM
konrard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
I have a hard time believing people chose their lives on a conscious level. Would you conscioulsy chose illness, death of loved ones, rape & abuse down the road? most people wouldn't. I think it's far more complex than that. I think soul contracts are made on an unconscious level/higher self, i say this from personal expierence after attempting to undo them

In simple, yes. You may want to believe things are complex, but they really aren't. They are only complex in your mind. In reality, things are very simple.

and I say this from personal experience as well :p

life is suffering, and if we didnt choose for it to be that way, that means we are not free and we are not in control of our destinies
Old 09-05-2011, 12:45 AM
konrard

Quote:
Of course I know I am the one who threw me out as bait. I know I am that which is my source. I am however, reluctant to admit I dont care much about my sacrificial portion of my self that i throw into the void. Expendable as it is, it is part of me, and I cannot reconcile myh descision to abandon it into the 3d void. Maybe I know i can reclaim it in the future, but it is a sentient part of me, how do I feel comfortable about abandoning it in the void? It is me. I put a part of me in hell. Just to reel in the experience? There must be more.

oh, and dude, i forgot to mention this..

Just the fact that you said that, just the fact that you have come this far in your thinking is a clear sign that you are very close to the truth

you dont get this close to the truth by accident, you get this close to the truth because you are just about ready to remember it

i hope this cheers you up
Old 09-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Master
Konrad - that's your assesment based solely on your expierences & awareness at this point in time, I think you should keep seeking ;)
Old 09-05-2011, 12:49 AM
konrard

Quote:
Konrad - that's your assesment based solely on your expierences & awareness at this point in time, I think you should keep seeking ;)

Old 09-05-2011, 05:19 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
I'm with Rosewater on this.
My explorations took me over the precipice of death.
Fortunate for me, I did not die.
Yeah sounds so mystical, like how they romanitice things in movies.
But it wasn't. It was extremely painful and scary.
But I found what I was looking for, actually far more than I was searching for.

There is no guarantee a person will find what they are looking for while searching, or how long they have to search.
But if you don't search and explore, you are guaranteed to not find anything.

I'm still awed at the things I am discovering, but oh boy, did I have to go through some hell to find it.

I'm actually going through a rather unusual valley of darkness at the moment.
It ain't fun, but I continue becaus I have experienced breakthroughs before, so the pain I am experiencing at the moment is temporary
and will be transformed into more joy, peace and understanding...and more self empowerment.