Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Toolite
Posts: n/a
 
Wind From A Spirit

I am looking for anyone who has experienced feeling a slight wind.. maybe during meditation or in the spirit..

I wasn't by any windows or doors and the wind actually was focused on my face but, blew toward my stomach area from no where..

If someone has had the experience I would like to hear it so I can close the gap.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Orbie Orbie is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 229
 
Hi there, had someone blow in my face whilst I was lying in bed waiting to fall asleep. I was amazed to be honest. I couldnt explain it away.... as with other cases in the past where I have had cold feelings on arms or legs and wondered if it was a draft, even when the windows were shut ;)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-04-2011, 10:51 PM
nightowl
Posts: n/a
 
Toolite,
I have had this happen before. Once I was sitting in a church and a gust of wind swept by me. The pastors microphone fell over...he even commented I wonder what caused that, which indicates he didn't feel the wind gust...I just saw it as a sign of something entering the church...so the Spirit can and does communicate through wind.

nightowl
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Toolite
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Toolite,
I have had this happen before. Once I was sitting in a church and a gust of wind swept by me. The pastors microphone fell over...he even commented I wonder what caused that, which indicates he didn't feel the wind gust...I just saw it as a sign of something entering the church...so the Spirit can and does communicate through wind.

nightowl


Thats powerful.. I was in church when this happened to me too... Thats powerful.. lol. I love all my spiritual teachings although so take longer for me to fully understand.. but, all is very interesting in every way...

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Toolite
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbie
Hi there, had someone blow in my face whilst I was lying in bed waiting to fall asleep. I was amazed to be honest. I couldnt explain it away.... as with other cases in the past where I have had cold feelings on arms or legs and wondered if it was a draft, even when the windows were shut ;)


That's interesting thank you for sharing.. I know sensitives sometimes go by if they feel cold but, I haven't been taught that way spiritually.. If I don't see or hear or feel then I dismiss it. But, for the most part they know they have to show me to get my attention.. But, thank you again for sharing that experience..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-05-2011, 03:04 AM
forevergirl forevergirl is offline
Knower
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Posts: 193
  forevergirl's Avatar
I did!

I was sleeping one evening on my side and all of a sudden I woke up after experiencing what felt like to me a huge blast of wind in my ear. I am a sound sleeper and this woke me up but didn't frighten me.

It has never happened since but I had no idea what it was...

By spirit, do you mean the Holy Spirit or a spirit as in one that has passed over?

Thanks for posting this topic!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 21-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Toolite
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by forevergirl
I did!

I was sleeping one evening on my side and all of a sudden I woke up after experiencing what felt like to me a huge blast of wind in my ear. I am a sound sleeper and this woke me up but didn't frighten me.

It has never happened since but I had no idea what it was...

By spirit, do you mean the Holy Spirit or a spirit as in one that has passed over?

Thanks for posting this topic!

Spirit. It gets a little more complicated I think.. sometimes you don't always know who.. but, you do or will know the intention.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24-05-2011, 10:57 PM
WhiteHorse55
Posts: n/a
 
Wind from a spirit

Hello -
This is true - I experienced this when a dear one had deceased - it was only a few days and I was missing this person like anything - I was alone only for a few mins one night walking to the car - there was absolutely no one around - and a wind swept by - it instantly reminded me of this person. I was feeling v alone due to the person passing away..but I felt the presence due to the wind.

Everyone I tell this too is spooked but I felt very comforted by the presence.

WH55
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 24-05-2011, 11:44 PM
daisy daisy is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: uk
Posts: 5,658
  daisy's Avatar
I believe these are called 'psychic breezes' you may also find hot spots or more commonly, cold spots when a spirit is present
__________________

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 25-05-2011, 06:09 PM
WhiteHorse55
Posts: n/a
 
to detail it - It was an actual breeze - it kinda went around me - n then it ruffled a few leaves on the ground - it was very much scenic if you call it that way - there was a rhythm in the way the leaves flew n ruffled...it was all very synchronous and well coordinated. It lasted for like 10 seconds I think but I can remmeber every detail like it happened yesterday.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums