Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-04-2011, 09:09 AM
New Rage Guru

Biblical Revelation and Chakra's

Revelation 1-12 (New International Version, ©2011) I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man, (We are all son's or daughters of man! NRG) dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.
---------------------------------

Is this John seeing someone in full spirit form?
Is the book of the apocalypse a script to an inner reality.
I think so!
Old 18-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Geometry

Great observation, a few years ago I spent a while contemplating the meaning of this very verse myself.

Another way to look at this bible verse is to consider the following:
The comment about the seven stars could be talking about the 7 sisters Pleiades constellation. Some say stars in the sky emit certain frequencies that influence human beings in some ways.

Job 38:31
Can you bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion.

Read up on the internet about the the Photon belt.

But concerning charkras there are other bible verses that relate to these concepts.

Ecclesiastes 12:6
Remember him before the silver cord is broken and the golden bowl is broken, or the pitcher by the well is shattered and the wheel broken at the cistern.

The words “The golden bowl” could very well be some sort of a chakra reference.”

Luke 11:34
The light of the body is thine eye. If thy eye be single, thy whole body be full of light. But when it is evil, the whole body is full of darkness.

“the single eye is a reference to the pineal gland which is also the location of a chakra.

Old church style artwork often shows people with a halo around their head. The connection between what is shown in the art and the crown chakra is obvious.

I hope my input on the subject has been of some benefit.
Old 18-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Ascender
The name Pleiades in Hebrew means ‘the Congregation of the Judge’. This name implies two concepts. One is that there will be a congregation somewhere and the other concept implies there will be a judgment some day. The Pleiades is one of the elements in the night sky that appears to have an important part in GOD’s ultimate plan for humankind. In the Book of Job, GOD asks; ’Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion’. There is a sweet influence given by the Seven Stars of the Pleiades. There is something extremely important for this area of the night sky. The word plein means to sail, which is how the Seven Sailors name came about.

One biblical reference that ties the Seven Stars in the Pleiades to the Seven Churches is in the Book of Amos, chapter 5, verse 8, it reads; ‘Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name”.

The Seven Stars, which are related to Orion, is the Pleiades in the neck of Taurus. There are several biblical references to the Seven Stars in the first five chapters of the Book of Revelation... chapter 1, verse 20; ‘The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches'.

The Seven Stars are the Angels of the Seven Churches, and the Seven Golden Candlesticks are the Seven Churches. The stars are the angels and the candlesticks are churches. chapter 3, verse 1; ‘And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.’. This verse explains that a ‘He’ has both the Seven Spirits and the Seven Stars.

chapter 4, verse 5; ‘And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.’. The Lamps of Fire before the throne are the same as the Seven Spirits. chapter 5, verse 6; ‘And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.’ This verse explains that there is a Lamb, which looked slain, but was still standing before the Throne of GOD. The verse goes on to say that the Lamb’s Seven Horns and Eyes are the Seven Spirits of GOD.

The sweet influence of the Pleiades may be more important than most people think.
Old 19-04-2011, 03:54 AM
New Rage Guru

So I’m now looking at the churches as possibly representing our Chakra system as I believe if the Bible is ever to be used, it is from an inner perspective pertaining to a higher nature inherent in us. I have also shown what might be perceived as negative and positive; but one is not better then the other but part of our human makeup. After all we are a polarity containing both negative and positive.
So the first Chakra woulbd be represented thus as:

1. Ephesus-overseer (Literal term) Bass Chakra. Biblical reference: (The Negative)You have forsaken the love you had at first. (The positive) You have persevered and have endured hardships and have not grown weary.
2. Smyrna (No literal term) Sacral Chakra. Biblical reference: (The Negative) Assorted afflictions and poverty/ (The positive) Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.
3. Pergamum-parchment (Literal term) Solar plexus. Biblical reference (Negative) they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. (Positive) To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna.
4. Thyatira(No literal term) Heart Chakra. (The Negative)I will make those who commit adultery with Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways/ (The positive) I will not impose any other burden on you, except to hold on to what you have until I come.
5. Sardis (Literal term) Wake up. Throat Chakra. (The negative) Strengthen what remains and is about to die/ (The positive) They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy.
6. Philadelphia (Literal term) loving the brethren. Third eye. (The negative) I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. (The positive) The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it.
7. Laodicea (Literal) lukewarm in religion. Crown Chakra. (The negative) I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. (The positive) To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

Comments?
Old 19-04-2011, 03:59 AM
surrendertotheflow

wow what an interesting topic!! I do not know enough about the revelations to really give my opinion, but enjoyed reading this insightful thread!
Old 29-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Bluegreen

This is crazy. I posted a reply that was not posted. The quick reply seems to work.

What I wanted to say was that you might be interested in the interpretation of Revelations by Edgar Cayce.

Below are the first three chapters. It seems I cannot post a link to another website yet but the rest can be found when "revelations Edgar Cayce" is Googled.

Chapters 1-3: Letters to the Churches

Literal: John, on the island of Patmos, explains that he was in the Spirit when Christ appears to him standing in the midst of seven candlesticks. Christ then tells John to write down what he sees and hears concerning seven churches.

Interpretation:

While in meditation, John's conscious mind becomes open to his subconscious mind and his superconscious mind. The seven "churches" and the seven "seals" represent the seven "spiritual centers" (or "chakras") of the body where the physical, mental and spiritual forces all come together. The superconscious mind within John, tells him that anyone, who can regain control of these spiritual centers within their bodies, can access the superconscious mind, and never need to reincarnate again (Rev. 3:12).
Old 30-04-2011, 11:54 PM
New Rage Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
Chapters 1-3: Letters to the Churches

Literal: John, on the island of Patmos, explains that he was in the Spirit when Christ appears to him standing in the midst of seven candlesticks. Christ then tells John to write down what he sees and hears concerning seven churches.

Interpretation:

While in meditation, John's conscious mind becomes open to his subconscious mind and his superconscious mind. The seven "churches" and the seven "seals" represent the seven "spiritual centers" (or "chakras") of the body where the physical, mental and spiritual forces all come together. The superconscious mind within John, tells him that anyone, who can regain control of these spiritual centers within their bodies, can access the superconscious mind, and never need to reincarnate again (Rev. 3:12).

It appears we stand on the shoulders of giants.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Luminosi

Revelation 7: 3
"Don't harm the land, the sea, or the trees until we have put the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."
hmmm...
Old 03-05-2011, 02:40 AM
New Rage Guru

Rev's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminosi
Revelation 7: 3
"Don't harm the land, the sea, or the trees until we have put the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."
hmmm...

Foreheads...Love this line of thought. The Pineal gland, the epiphysis cerebri, the third eye. Here’s some more foreheads mentioned in rev’s:

Revelation 14:1
Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

Revelation 22:4
They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

Happiness.
Old 18-05-2011, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geometry
Ecclesiastes 12:6
Remember him before the silver cord is broken and the golden bowl is broken, or the pitcher by the well is shattered and the wheel broken at the cistern.

The words “The golden bowl” could very well be some sort of a chakra reference.”

Luke 11:34
The light of the body is thine eye. If thy eye be single, thy whole body be full of light. But when it is evil, the whole body is full of darkness.

“the single eye is a reference to the pineal gland which is also the location of a chakra.
Excellent --- I thought the Golden Bowl was in reference to the 'bowl' of the skull - when it is full of light it is a golden bowl.

I quote it so often - It's Luke 11:36...wink.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru