Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-04-2011, 12:05 AM
mpconnolly

Why can't I stop thinking about her?

I posted recently here about an unexpected, amazing connection I experienced with a girl who turned out to share the same exact Birthday as me. As far as I can tell, we are Yin/Yang in many many ways. Some ways we are exactly the same and others, polar opposites.

One great difference between us is relationship style. I tend to jump head first when I find someone I have a real connection with. She tends to back out when she feels it getting too intense.

Our schedules don't allow us to be together very much, but since we met two weeks ago we have spoken almost every day, sometimes for hours. When we do get together we just sit and talk all night. When we kiss it is so intense. We are both in between comfortable housing, so we have yet to be together in a non public place. We have this crazy physical connection which sometimes we get carried away with before being thrust back to reality. When the night is over, it's always one of those situations where neither one of us wants to leave.

For me the trouble comes because I can feel her so strongly. I can feel when she is pulling back, even when we are not alone. She is very logical so I think she brushes this off and is just trying to make sense of all that has happened in such a short time.

When we are not together and not talking I find myself thinking about her all the time, just wishing she would call. I have to stop myself from finding a reason to call her because I don't want to scare her off. This has got to stop because I am driving myself crazy!

Any help?
Old 15-04-2011, 12:15 AM
twinwonder7

welcome to the club is all that I can say. I am the you in my version. And yes, I found it funny that every time we would go to eat or for coffee we would end up sitting there for 3 or 4 hours talking. And if it were an overnight situation, all night. At one point he said that he never talks to anyone like this. Still, rejoice and celebrate all that you have. Do your best to not push her away as I did in my case. He kept telling me he was overwhelmed in many ways but I just couldn't give him the space that he was asking for (I didn;t realize it at the time). It's a deep magnetism that is beyond any love story that I have ever experienced. Cherish those moments. Mine is highly logical as well and Im not sure fully sees it this way. Though he did at the start until he pulled plugs...
Old 15-04-2011, 12:26 AM
mpconnolly

Thank you Twinwonder7. It helps to know I am not alone =)
Old 15-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Drewcious281

Its a wonderful feeling to have this crazy connection with someone but off the spirituality side for a moment, in the real world of dating there is always someone in charge. You have to play the hard to get game or dont smother her. Thats important. If your coming on too strong connection or not, you will chase her away. Chill out a bit. let her make the moves while you take it easy. dont be at her beckon call. dont be toooo available. a women, like a man wants some sort of challenge.