Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 10-04-2011, 05:21 AM
Kayla Dark

Tattoo

Hi everyone. I'm wanting to get a tattoo for protection of all kinds, particularly from negative spiritual energy and evil spirits. If you're wondering why apparently there's a particularly unkind practitioner around my area who hates any witches practicing positive magic and anything of that sort. I'm not sure what their issue is but several of the others around my area have experienced some nasty things over the last year or so and it seems that the focus might have turned closer to me now. I was thinking a pentagram with the outer circle in the form of a sun since I've read that the sun is a symbol of banishing evil and protection from possession, what do you all think?? and colour wise I was thinking either blue or purple with maybe some green, any thoughts? Also if any of you could suggest good spells for protecting myself and those around me that would be lovely. Thanks.

Kayla
Old 10-04-2011, 06:24 AM
white_monarch

I think the tattoo should be totally up to you if you're getting one. It will work stronger with your own intentions and your personal symbols and blessings. I would talk to the artist though. Maybe you can write out your own prayer for protection and have them write it in before filling in with a solid color.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:27 AM
Master
I wouldn't want it to draw attention to the very thing you need to avoid broadcasting, doesn't seem right. I'd say anything that personally resonates with you as being special, something totally you-nique, something as outlandish as the energizer bunny, I myself would love to get a 'friendly' dragon because that's what I am according to Chinese astrology. That's my thinking, for what it's worth. Welcome, btw.

Old 10-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Oak2004

Sigils and Tattoos

I agree the the design and intent should be your own. You may want to spend some time looking at the topic of sigils and chaos magic. I have found these areas of thought to be very productive and rich.

Oak
Old 11-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Knower
maybe you should go with a pentegram and around the arms of the stars have crescent moons and protection spells in italic writing

Just my thought Hazel
Old 24-04-2011, 03:11 AM
Tuatha

Whatever symbol represents protection to you .I'd love to see a pic of the tattoo afterwards so do please post it .
Old 24-04-2011, 07:49 AM
Master
Trying very hard not respond to this thread but my resolve is weakening. You may assume my attitude to tattoos from that if you wish.
Old 28-04-2011, 07:11 PM
MoonWillow

I have a wonderful tattoo on my upper arm of the Greenman. He has the most beautiful Lilac Eyes.

MW.