Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 10-04-2011, 04:37 AM
Lady Scarletmoon

What is an earth angel?

heard the word being used once, don't know what it means though.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Master
mm i heard it's interchangeable with lightworker, i guess someone that incarnates from the angelic realm
Old 10-04-2011, 02:16 PM
LightFilledHeart

My understanding is that a lightworker is anyone who lives in conscious service to advancing Creation's Great Plan of Light, and the lineages of those people can be quite different, one from the other. Certainly an earth angel would qualify by that definition, and as Rosewater has indicated, earth angels are those who have evolved through the angelic kingdom and have chosen to enter the round of incarnation in service in the earth as a human being. It's rather like the journey illustrated by Nicholas Cage's character in the movie City Of Angels, only it's done with a conscious desire to serve and not merely a wish to experience the sensual pleasures of physical material life.

As I understand it, earth angels are possessed of extreme sensitivity and some rather unique gifts of spirit. Because of the sensitivity, they can be easily wounded, and indeed I have it on good authority that anyone who deliberately harms an earth angel to the degree that that angel is taken out of service (i.e., is too damaged or wounded to be able to continue to carry out his or her spiritual agenda or mission in the earth) is dealt with harshly by karmic retribution, sometimes in future lifetimes, sometimes instantaneously.
Old 13-04-2011, 10:33 AM
10C

I think Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. has provided a good definition in her article " Are You An Earth Angel?":
"An Earth Angel is a soul with non-Earthly origins. Although all souls originate from the same Divine source, our environment and personal history often shape our personalities and physical characteristics. For instance, those who spend most of their time surfing at tropical beaches will have different looks and mannerisms than people who hole up in their inner-city offices every day.

Similarly, all of the lives you’ve previously lived have impacted you. And, just as your physical family-of-origin influences you, so does your soul’s family-of-origin shape your looks, behavior, and even your life’s purpose. Again, the inside of everyone is the same: a beautiful, pristine spark of Divine light. However, as a lightworker, your spark of light may have spent time in heavenly realms far from our Earth. Those lifetimes that you’ve logged in the angelic realm, the elemental kingdom, or on other planets have influenced who you are today. Although you inhabit a human body, your soul feels like a traveler in a foreign country—because that is, in essence, what you are.

The term Earth Angels is not to be confused with Incarnated Angels, which is one of the five groups of Earth Angels. By learning about your spiritual realm of origin, you’ll understand more about your personality, behavior, and individual quirks. As I mentioned, this is similar to the way our astrological sun signs group us into meaningful categories.

You may discover that you’re an Incarnated Angel or Elemental; a Starperson whose past lives have been extraterrestrial (ET); a Walk-In; or a Wise One, which is a reincarnated Sorceress, High-Priestess, or Wizard. You’re a seasoned service worker called into action—an Earth Angel. You may have had past lives on Earth as an Incarnated Angel, Elemental, and such, yet you forgot these incarnations, believing that your past lives were human."

I myself am an Incarnated Angel, and her description is dead on.
Her books have helped me accept who I am and avoid angel burn-out.
I think if you are seeing 333 and 444 often, you would probably find her writings very insightful.
Love and Peace,
10C
Old 13-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Master
I don't know where the hell Doreen Virtue has these "ideas".

Not to be rude but it sounds like another New Age- self-deification element.
Another way for people to buy a book and say- "hey! yeah! I must have been a Star God with asteroid kingdoms! And ruled sector 9 of the Bolorian Galaxy!"

Sometimes these books are meant to be bought to encourage and make the person feel good.

Look at Sylvia Browne. I have gone through ALL her books. They are inconsistent, ridiculous, and the idea of no "evil" or some type of real negativity is bizarre. When she gives readings to families, to her every soul after death goes to a wonderful place. How? There are a lot of jerks out there Sylvia. The after-life had a karmic debt to where your vibration takes you! That is ludicrous. But she sells these books that make people "feel" good. They are not practical and they lack any use to better yourself.

Whereas you pick up a book by Edgar Cayce and Yogananda it is hardcore Truth. The truth of the matter is, we are flawed. We are souls. We are children of the Divine.

From every spiritual source and majority of religions Angels are supposedly completely separate from us. And if their are "incarnated" Angels, it would make more sense if they are a higher being like Buddha or Jesus.

I have had a lot of people tell me that I am not from this "earth". Whatever that means. Many psychics tell me that I am either from the Astral or another plane and have never been human before. Maybe Doreen is right. Maybe I am also one of these angels. But how can I be? I get selfish at times. I grow distasteful with others. Doesn't this make me a fallen angel?

Maybe I have just answered my question. Maybe the fallen angels were all these earth-angels who were meant to guide the earth but fell into materiality led by Lucifer and became more and more physical, died, and now live the same cycle of reincarnation like us all. And maybe we all are "fallen angels". And when some of these fallen angels/souls die and go into the astral with their evil karma they try to make war with the transcendent Archangel Michael and his Archangels. And the Bible says there is no place for them in "heaven" thus they are shot right back down into Earthly incarnation until they learn their lesson.

Who knows. I don't even know what the hell I just wrote lol
Old 14-04-2011, 10:44 AM
10C

Dear Amilius,
I know that my truth may seem very far-fetched to you.
However, it is really true for me. My life experiences as an EA, are very true to me, just like your life experiences and your journey are true for you, and that is why you may relate better to Edgar Cayce and Yogananda.
I can only vouch for my own life experience and understand that reality is often harder to believe than fiction.
Then again, fiction may be truer than reality.
Another book you may enjoy is "Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah" by Richard Bach, if you haven't already. A book of fiction with much truth.
By the way, Fallen Angels are not the same as Earth Angels. Earth Angels are here on a volunteer basis with constant supervision, and were not banished as heaven's "personas non grata" for evil arrogance.
That you find some of the activity in the world distasteful or that others see you as different, may mean you are still on a path to find yourself and your own truth.
Happy Trails,
10C
Old 14-04-2011, 11:39 AM
sruthy

so,do earth angels have twin flames?
Old 14-04-2011, 12:15 PM
10C

Well Sruthy,
Do EAs fall in love, and do they have soul mates? The answer is yes. They fall in love with EAs or non-EAs, however, there is a warning on this. There is a great propensity for unbalanced relationships with non-EAs. As hard as is it is to find the right EA, I would definitely opt for an EA relationship, since you are more likely to find your soul mate. Unfortunately, many EAs end up in relationships where their non-EA partner becomes dependent on them in an unbalanced relationship. So it is better to look before you leap. I have had both kinds of relationships, and the healthier ones were with other EAs. Other EAs will also not question the idiosyncracies of your daily life and be much more understanding. They will accept you with all your often rollercoaster days and help you out, instead of getting annoyed.
Old 14-04-2011, 06:28 PM
konrard

The truth is guys, we are all pure light like the Earth Angel woman said. No soul is different than any other. SURE, it seems like we have all had different life times. But these life times are TEACHING AIDS, and I promise that we are all angels if thats how you want to define it. The only way to spend more time in a heavenly realm than another is to have inner silence, meditate, or have a little "magickal" help. But even this spending of time in another realm is TEMPORARY. You can use it to give you strength and to know yourself. To be honest, and this may make some of you mad at me, and I apologize before time - but Earth Angels is just a way for you to think you have a unique identity, when all identities are actually illusions. Its an ego trap.

:)) no offense meant, Im just trying to help clear the confusion here
Old 14-04-2011, 06:57 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Scarletmoon
heard the word being used once, don't know what it means though.

Some believe that angels come to Earth incarnate sometimes. Not saying I don't believe. I have no personal experience on the matter to my conscious knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Whereas you pick up a book by Edgar Cayce and Yogananda it is hardcore Truth.

I don't know... the more and more I read Yogananda, something doesn't feel "right," though there is much rightness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10C
Another book you may enjoy is "Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah" by Richard Bach, if you haven't already. A book of fiction with much truth.

Excellent, beautiful book! My boyfriend and I read it a lot.