Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 11-03-2020, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, true, the most controversial part always seems to be the source of the Channel. If you had posted the same message from Lord Shiva, people would all be blissed out and just happy to get something, anything from him. Choose a more controversial source though and people react quite differently.
BINGO...you are beautiful.

The channel WAS from Lord Shiva and you knew that just as well as I do.

I don't know if I have ever revealed this to you before, but Lord Shiva in "Ascended Master" form is Shiva Hamat Kaur (Kaiman Shiv Sheran)...who became the template for all the images of Ashtar from Galactic central.

https://images.app.goo.gl/kXkbJ5BcPfyPuTzq7
https://www.pinterest.at/pin/480055641508195283/

This image is almost identical to all of the dreams and visions I have had of Lord Shiva minus all the "hype" Hindus have placed on Him for millennia.

THIS is who I am connected to...this is who comes through me.

You are right though, it is the PERCEPTION of the mental construct and not the message itself which influences people.

Geez, if Ashtar got it bad, I wonder what would have happened if I had of said; "I am being possessed by Satan...my will is not my own anymore...he has something to tell you, so listen up". I probably would have got an even better response. LOL

I am still trying to work out if there is any difference between a "skeptic" and a "critic" though...tough call.

It is difficult to admit that one "channels God" when others just say "nah, you are only channeling YOURSELF" so how am I meant to take that?

Either I AM God or I am NOT God..cannot have it both ways, even IF God appears and goes "oh hai there, God..guess who this is? I am God TOO...in fact, I am the SAME God that you are, God..we are both God...so much so, that "both" of us don't even exist as being separate from each other as the God we both are...and I have something to tell you..but wait, I would only be telling my SELF anyway, so why bother telling you something you already know? Why bother speaking at all if everyone IS God and therefore know the secrets of the universe without words ever needing to be exchanged? without sharing experiences whatsoever because everybody already knows because they are all God TOO?... without having a point or purpose to this life except for existing in one's own "Godliness" which is the same as everybody else's "Godliness" because we are all one? etc etc

Yeah, existing in Self Realization and eternal bliss is a real hoot...it is also as totally boring as f***.

Maybe that's why God created humans..to keep Him amused.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:38 AM
Master

Hmmm, interesting, thanks. Your arguments and your channelled messages make a lot of sense. Definitely something to ponder in quiet contemplation.

I agree that some sort of Ascension event is imminent. 2020 (or 21 or 22) may yet turn out to be what 2012 was supposed to be in people's mind. The end of an old era and the birth of a new one, as well as the end of an old humanity and the birth of a new one.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:14 PM
Master

Thanks Shivani, for sharing

Old 11-03-2020, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Thanks Shivani, for sharing

You are very welcome and thank you for replying.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:46 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

This link is in French, love it!
Old 11-03-2020, 10:51 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hmmm, interesting, thanks. Your arguments and your channelled messages make a lot of sense. Definitely something to ponder in quiet contemplation.

I agree that some sort of Ascension event is imminent. 2020 (or 21 or 22) may yet turn out to be what 2012 was supposed to be in people's mind. The end of an old era and the birth of a new one, as well as the end of an old humanity and the birth of a new one.

Hello NoOne,

The transition phase that started around 1900 will take around 500 years to set in, in my opinion.

But that is just an opinion.

We may accelerate this 500 years transition period if we want.

Regards
Old 11-03-2020, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
This link is in French, love it!
Awesome.

Thanks for taking the time to read it and replying.

I believe the transition started on that fateful day back in 2001.

The world lost its naivite that day and became hypervigilant about anything which could potentially pose any threat to human existence, no matter the scale...micro to macro. We started all living in fear from that day.

The current trend is set to last for about 100 years from 2001, which would surpass the lifetimes of most of us here anyway and all some of us can really do is to "live in the past" because it is way better than having to face an uncertain future...and if one doesn't buy into the whole social stigma about "living in the past" then they can do so freely, without having to provide any justification for it.

There is also a saying in French:
Le bonheur des uns fait le malheur des autres.

So, whatever keeps the boat afloat. Even if it is a life raft from the Titanic.
Old 12-03-2020, 07:02 AM
ant

Quote:
The problem exists when HUMILITY conflicts with TRUTH.

Humility and truth go hand in hand.

Sorry.

Like everything else,where one perceives things as negative and positive.

Affixing to labels,concepts,self importance too.

Open source,nature doesn't discriminate.
Old 12-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Humility and truth go hand in hand.

Sorry.

Like everything else,where one perceives things as negative and positive.

Affixing to labels,concepts,self importance too.

Open source,nature doesn't discriminate.
If you knew that telling the truth was going to hurt another person would you?
Old 12-03-2020, 10:42 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Le bonheur des uns fait le malheur des autres.

Yes its from the book Candide by Voltaire. A very small book worth reading.

Candide could be translated by naïve in English, but with a sense of deep humility also.

This book from 1759, relate the story of this Candide guy, always happy that travels around the world and only meets the fatalism of the people around him.

Love your French!