Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 03-03-2020, 05:03 AM
Master
Do you believe in a Disney type reality?

Disney fascinates me. It speaks of wonderful realities full of magic, morality and innocence. I would quite like to live in a Disney world. Do you believe such realities exist? Or only in the mind/heart?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:22 AM
Master
There's sinister goings on in the Disney stuff if you look closely.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Disney fascinates me. It speaks of wonderful realities full of magic, morality and innocence. I would quite like to live in a Disney world. Do you believe such realities exist? Or only in the mind/heart?

I have never watched a Disney Film but as everything exists in our mind then you Honza can live in a Disney World, the choice is yours, have fun
Old 03-03-2020, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I have never watched a Disney Film but as everything exists in our mind then you Honza can live in a Disney World, the choice is yours, have fun

You have never seen a Disney film? That is almost unbelievable considering how prevalent they are.

Old 03-03-2020, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
but as everything exists in our mind then you Honza can live in a Disney World, the choice is yours, have fun

I would not want it to exist only in the mind. That is too one dimensional.

Old 03-03-2020, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
You have never seen a Disney film? That is almost unbelievable considering how prevalent they are.

No never Films don't interest me....
Old 03-03-2020, 01:40 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Hi... Obviously , absolutely and without a doubt!! Would I be called Elfin otherwise... In order to escape from life I immersed myself into my fairy tales... Life goes on... But fairy tales will go on longer ( at least on earth!).
Old 03-03-2020, 01:43 PM
Elfin

P.s ... I also want this to become reality...it would be my ultimate dream come true .... I want to wear the beautiful blue ballgown ... Lose a glass slipper and marry my prince.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:53 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
There's sinister goings on in the Disney stuff if you look closely.
Hi....I know .. but Mary W********e tried to get Tom and Jerry banned for being violent !!! I agree however that there are undertones of violence in a lot of today's world . You are not wrong. Ahhhhhh but bring on a fairytale and let me go there!
Old 03-03-2020, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi... Obviously , absolutely and without a doubt!! Would I be called Elfin otherwise... In order to escape from life I immersed myself into my fairy tales... Life goes on... But fairy tales will go on longer ( at least on earth!).

Well said. May your dreams come true.