Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-01-2020, 09:13 AM
55Degrees

@Pandora.
Haha that's why I thought we'd skip the Rose exercise. I've done it in my journal and, yep, I rambled on and on.

@Clover
Yay, glad you're joining us. I'm journaling it too and putting the main points on here, cos honestly, I'd be writing full essays on here otherwise.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey gals!

So update. I bought a super cute Owl journal and will be personally documenting my stuff. I will share a good portion of it on one of my social media accounts, so def check it out there.

55 of course, your always so darn inspiring, I didn't really care to to practice this year but after reading the book on Kindle ( which I deeply regret not buying the physical copy since its a great book) I was totally sold on expanding my mind/growth w/ tarot this year. Thanks!
Unfortunately, I am a cardinal sign both in the sun and moon positions so I am good at starting projects, not so great at finishing. ;P but will do my best!

@Pandora, Hey Pandora! I totally did the Rose exercise. All 5 minn of it. LOL I liked it! Its so funny what it reveals from the subconscious. I Didn't realize I have such a negative view of them. I just think there are more beautiful and friendlier flowers in the ecosystem( I am not clover for nothing!). Roses to me personally seem so superficial and are given way too much power than what they deserve. Just my opinion!!

I am slow to respond but very much around. And of course, you know where else to find me. Never hesitate to reach out or connect.

How are you all doing with this thus far?

Tealily?
Old 10-01-2020, 10:07 PM
Master
Hey Clover. Yeah, me too regarding the rose exercise.

Okay, here's my cards:

Personality card: 22 The Fool/The Emperor

Soul card: The Emperor

Hidden Factor card: Death

Current year card: Wheel of Fortune/The Magician

Numerological lessons & Opportunities cards:
4 of Wands, 4 of Cups, 4 of Swords and 4 of Pentacles

Zodiac lessons and opportunities cards:
2 of Cups, 3 of Cups and 4 of Cups

Destiny card: 2 of Cups

I don't know my natal horoscope so I couldn't do the rest.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account

*sigh* I am SO ADD... I just realized I was counting the freakin' Zero ( The Fool) no wonder none of it was making sense. Ignore my last post ya'll. I am no Sun Personality.

*secretly dies in fetal position*

Hang on redoing!
Old 10-01-2020, 10:57 PM
Master
Hey Clover, what do you mean "counting the Zero (the Magician)"?
Old 10-01-2020, 11:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Hey Clover, what do you mean "counting the Zero (the Magician)"?

Sorry I just edited. The Fool card. Zero. So when you were counting did you include the Zero ( The Fool). I realized that from your entry. Than I read the book ( duh ) and saw her calculation, we don't count the Fool cause ya, its zero bare with me, I am getting there!
Old 10-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Master
Hahahaha. It's okay Clover. I did mine a few times and was still worried I'd got it wrong. It's all a learning curve.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Master
Okay. Just did the "enter a Major card" exercise.

I chose The Star. Actually, I'd chosen The Star for the other deck I was going to use before swapping, but just stuck with the same choice for this deck. God, aren't the cards different? This card has a totally different, depressing feel to it, compared to the Infinite Visions Tarot.

So when I "entered" the card (which initially was a bit difficult, given the woman is looking out of a window up high, there wasn't any room for me to "step" into, hahaha), I noticed how depressing and desolate the surroundings of the building were. I actually felt the building was The Tower. There were dark clouds and a couple of rats trying to find a hole to get into the building. Everything was dead around the Tower. I noticed the dead vines climbing up the walls and felt like they were going to strangle her, suffocate the living daylights out of her. They're dormant now, but as soon as they start growing again, she's going to be in an even worse position.

She's looking out of the arched window like she's trapped. So I had a look around, and beyond the "Tower" that she's in, in the distance there's a lovely forest that's green, brimming with life with the sun coming through the trees.

I looked back at her and she was holding The Tower card, which pretty much said it all.

I showed her The Sun card, and indicated to the forest in the distance. I told her she needed to use the light of the candle to show the way to get out of that horrible Tower.

What a depressing exercise that was!
Old 11-01-2020, 04:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Hey Pands,

Interesting!. I would have to read the exercise to get a better understanding... I am still on the beginning thanks to my BIG screw up

Thats an interesting observation about this Star card. I didn't get that vibe from seeing the card ( of course its not for me Lol) but that its amusing what the subconscious grasps from us. If it wasn't for your detailed analysis ( and it was very good!). I wouldn't have seen it that way. So at second glance, I am like damn, she is stuck in a tower!! Lol. I like the card...she looks so soft, gentle and patient. Looks like there is so much light and love in her heart center. She sees the good not only in herself but perhaps the situation.

Cant wait till I get to that part!
Old 11-01-2020, 04:09 AM
Deactivated Account

**personal information***

(sorry guys contact me via PM I will only leave my content up temporary due to personal reasons )

Last edited by Clover : 15-01-2020 at 02:40 AM.