Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 04-02-2020, 10:23 PM
Knower

I apologize a bit, I got a little angry.

Its just that healing sessions I paid for were authentic and changed my life, honestly.

I think the same can happen for others.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:01 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I'll just say this to any 'non genuine healers' looking on - its a poor way to make a living, you'll probably come back as a turnip or a two headed goose, or worse still end up in the lower astral realms..... so just think, and correct it while you get chance by being kind and helpful to people.

Takes a bigger person to hold out the hand of friendship Foxtracks so we done to you. I'll just bring this message nice and high on the new page so 'non genuine healers' can have a nice think about what they're doing...

Do you know its the same as dog owners in my country we get tarnished for a small percentage of careless owners, dogs messing in our streets... So same with fake healers tarnishing genuine ones - but you non genuine ones just have a think if its really worth it to spend eternity in the lower astral realms, because that's where you're heading for your permanent long holidays in the future - just have a think...

Last edited by one-light : 05-02-2020 at 04:14 PM.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:27 AM
Master
The best way to make them learn,is to report them to the tax offices.After that,they'll have all the time to perform healing on themselves,behind bars.
Old 05-02-2020, 09:33 AM
Suspended
Master
And this link as well in good view on a new page...... ive researched mind/body/spirit for 3 years now - and in 'some' cases not saying how many - its the power of the mind getting involved - oh I feel so much better today...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...bo-effect.html
Old 06-02-2020, 05:44 PM
Knower
This is my two-cents - While I agree with lomax and one-light; I am convinced that society, lust/materialism and (now with my new found outlooks) possibly negative energies are a major cause of such behavior from 'non-genuine' healers. I don't understand why people automatically believe everyone has to go through hardship simply because they have without even knowing a single thing about themselves first. I think quote on quote "lower" psychology and basic positive humanity outlooks need to be severely adapted alongside some of these healers to better understand the case by case basis if they wish to dabble in that line of work. Otherwise you will look as if you are doing it for more selfish/profit reasons than for the greater good.

I think some of you healers need to grasp the idea that you aren't of higher consciousness yet and have attachments to yourselves that need adjustment before you get on your healer high horses/egos prematurely and offer services. Heal each other more perhaps? :P

Excuse my cynicism here but I consider it tough love; when I think of wisdom, healing, and positivity, it is paired with immense compassion and understanding not resentment or negative feeling as if someone else has to go through what I did to obtain so-called higher thinking which is just ego boosts or blaming shifting that was finally healed in the guise of "enlightenment". Forget spirituality, this is my long-term psyche and dealing with people talking! :) I really want to blame forces unknown to such behavior, I really really do, but then you have reality smacks to the face when you see being of light behave in such lower-thinking manners.... It's ****ing heart breaking.

I am very much relieved that there is those that see and know the difference without even being healers. It shows promise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Healers vary in competence ... just like doctors. The ones at the higher end of divine connectedness have a near perfect success ratio and do not charge money. Multiple sessions may be required, however.

Help is always at hand. If we ask. Many in need self block seeking assistance owing to doubts, fears and ego.
That makes perfect sense, however, I'm a firm believer that the corrupted shouldn't wield or use their abilities unless they are ready to. Their lower consciousnesses should match their higher. Prematurely dwelling into spirituality whether purposely or subconsciously I am now starting to believe is a large factor as to why we even need healers in the first place.

I agree! Minus the latter. Ego can work in both ways, and if the self-proclaimed wise healers have no ego which I consider to be higher, they wouldn't feel the need to wait for the person to ask for help. Hands would be extended unless of course there are other factors keeping it known. :P Compassion and wisdom will tell them that such a concept of even looking at someone with an ego in the first place is lower thinking. :)

Newest update. I partook in a brief psychedelic (marijuana) stunt from a family member to see what would happen and it actually caused a sync with myself and all the entities and they reverted back to being in each of my chakra points with different personalities like it was in the beginning (7 seals). It made them feel ashamed oddly, and scared to answer my questions as I was able to address them directly without interference. I'm a weirdo that is always observant and asking them what they are and want all the time. Now things are back to how they were prior after it weared off. I was hoping we understood one another better like we did during it but they reverted. Sadly. Just a few strong personalities/entities showing themselves constantly again.

Oh and, even showing interest in astral project freaks the primary one out. Perhaps I need to dwell in spiritual neighborhood side of things some next. ;) Any suggestions? I've been burning third eye chakra incense that I have dormant alongside holding amethyst and my orgone pyramid while listening to astral meditations thus far. Got a brief OBE(sleep paralysis) for a couple of minutes last night where I felt nothing but fear and I couldn't move but I felt specifically two strong 'heavy presences' making sure I couldn't move. One of which was in me. Not sure if the fear was mine or theirs though, as I had none prior to going into the OBE. I have a very strong outlook of shrugging my shoulders saying 'what do I have to lose' haha. Alongside me knowing they aren't going to kill me since I indeed can feel their emotions, over bearingly-so.

I keep on keeping on with different tactics alongside as much positivity, belief, and mindfulness that I can muster. One day I have considerable relief, the next day back to square-one unless I change things up. I can't be repetitive as the symptoms and emotions grow stronger if I lay idle or continue the same routine. Needing outside help might eventually be the outcome but I am still curious to find out what they are before I go that more extreme route that I can't help but be cynical towards especially since I'm going to be using tax refund money just to hopefully see it works and not waste even more money just so I can be myself enough to be a stable worker again.

I don't mean to sound lazy or blaming shifting at all, but, I seriously need to get this addressed before I can re-insert myself into society. I also get this overwhelming worry that I am infecting others who aren't spiritually shielded enough with my presence. The spiritually sensitive see trouble in my face and these entities give anger back in return. :(
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 06-02-2020, 06:54 PM
Master
@Sikux,don't waste your time with predatory light workers.They don't care about anything else than money.They'll do anything to attract customers,and they can easily fool you with their fake 'white light' attitude.

Better ask from the member 'NoOne' if he can help you,and 'Bartholomew' as well.
For the moment,i can suggest (one more time) to use dry bay leaves with water,and use it daily.

Search the web about cleansing herbs and experiment with them.You have nothing to loose.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:50 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
@Sikux,don't waste your time with predatory light workers.They don't care about anything else than money.They'll do anything to attract customers,and they can easily fool you with their fake 'white light' attitude.

Better ask from the member 'NoOne' if he can help you,and 'Bartholomew' as well.
For the moment,i can suggest (one more time) to use dry bay leaves with water,and use it daily.

Search the web about cleansing herbs and experiment with them.You have nothing to loose.
Will do! I apologize, I must have accidentally skimmed over your suggestion among-st all the replies. I will definitely give it a try.

Alrighty. I've already got a soul reading (a very interesting one at that) from Bartholomew thus far. Thank you for your advice and support. It's much appreciated.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 07-02-2020, 06:04 AM
Master
I wasn't adressing you about the bay leaves.I just keep repeating the same thing on other threads as well,cause it works.

Have a bowl of water,put some dry bay leaves into it,and leave it for 4-5 hours.
Then you can put the water into a small bottle and use it daily.
I use it almost everyday.

A few drops on the top of the head,forehead,neck and backneck,back.
In fact it purifies everything it touches,so a whole body wash would be better.

I"ve tested on others as well,(without telling them what is it) and they had the same feedback.It's a good cleanser.Use it.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I wasn't adressing you about the bay leaves.I just keep repeating the same thing on other threads as well,cause it works.

Have a bowl of water,put some dry bay leaves into it,and leave it for 4-5 hours.
Then you can put the water into a small bottle and use it daily.
I use it almost everyday.

A few drops on the top of the head,forehead,neck and backneck,back.
In fact it purifies everything it touches,so a whole body wash would be better.

I"ve tested on others as well,(without telling them what is it) and they had the same feedback.It's a good cleanser.Use it.
So, I bathed with some bay leaves today and it wielded great results! Albeit temporary, it gave a minor sting sensation on my skin that made the entities feel much less significant. Sadly, upon drying only 20 minutes after ; most if not all of the relief subsided. I plan on making it into a spray/bottle that I continuously use next as you suggested. I will keep at it alongside my other remedies and stay hopeful. I'm going to try it with rosemary next with it.

Just wanted to thank you and to hopefully pass it's positive results along to any readers. Thanks again!
Old 08-02-2020, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
So, I bathed with some bay leaves today and it wielded great results! Albeit temporary, it gave a minor sting sensation on my skin that made the entities feel much less significant. Sadly, upon drying only 20 minutes after ; most if not all of the relief subsided. I plan on making it into a spray/bottle that I continuously use next as you suggested. I will keep at it alongside my other remedies and stay hopeful. I'm going to try it with rosemary next with it.

Just wanted to thank you and to hopefully pass it's positive results along to any readers. Thanks again!
For the moment it's the only thing i've found that works.Some drops at the top of my head,my third eye,and back is enough to keep my clean for some hours.
At the beggining,i was spraying my body almost every hour.

Imagine a waterfall pouring poluted water into a lake.The bay leave water can clean the lake,but the waterfall will keep pouring poluted water,until you find a way to clean the source of it once and for all.

For the moment use it daily,to at least limit the outer manifestation of your inner conflict.Put the water into a spray bottle,and use it daily.
Also don't forget to spray your feet-soles...