Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Post My Remote Seduction experience

Hi everyone.
I have been doing Remote Seduction for 4 weeks (1 month now) on my SP.
I am not much knowledgeable in spiritual matters.
I have meditated in the past for 1 year or so. I have also been doing various emotional processing / Letting go work / meditation (David Hawkins).
I found out about Law of Attraction 6 months ago. I studied Neville Goddard mostly as I was drawn to him.
I have been doing his SATS / nightly visualization for my SP.
A month ago, I found out about Remote Seduction on a forum. It seemed extremely powerful. I bought into it. I have not done any kind of energy work before, I am not familiar with chakras. However, turns out I am extremely good at visualizing and imagining

I have been doing RS on my SP 2 times / day (morning & night), 15 - 40m sessions.
I have also tested live RS on another 'target', I did magic touch and I got an immediate reaction. The target looked directly at me. My RS reached her for sure. That gave me confidence and confirmation that I am good at this.

Getting back to my SP.
One day, my third eye opened up while doing RS. It vibrated strongly. My whole body has been charged with energy ever since. I have developed a strong psychic connection with her. We're still in no contact. But I feel her presence, her touches, I feel tingles, I feel her RSing me back (through her imagination).
When visualizing scenes with her, as if it were happening now, my solar plexus, heart, throat and thir eye chakras pulsate like crazy. I feel her caresses, energy shivers on my hands I feel my lips moving, I sometimes feel her having sexy times with me (sacral chakra activated).
At this moment, all it takes 1 minute of intense imagining for me, and I feel her responding.
I do both LV + MT. I put a lot of emotion into it. I carress her gently again and again, I'll sometimes to MT / sexual stuff on her and end up with us hugging and looking into each other eyes.
And I also do RI (remote influence), planting thoughts ('I miss you so much, Greek-God" / "I want you close to me"..) and Step-in on her. And whispering in her ear.
Also sending her energy balls / streams (pink to the solar plexis, green and crimson through the heart chakra)

Also, a few days ago, something strange happened. I was in deep alpha state, probably even low theta. I was touching her hands. Suddenly, I felt an invisible force push me away. My hands were physically pushed back and I woke up and opened my eyes. I don't think it was her rejecting my energy. I thought maybe some other evil entity was on me

Thoughts?

Last edited by Greek-God : 28-02-2020 at 10:52 AM.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:30 PM
Knower

It most likely was HER shoving your hand away. Any person whom is even THE slightest bit experienced in these matters can sens and REFUSE this type of spiritual attack. You are breaking a universal law related to the do's and don't of energy manipulation. There are consequences to every action. You should be prepared for your karma.
Old 01-03-2020, 12:32 AM
Knower

PS Greek God, I pray that you will find what "you" feel "you" are lacking All of these energetic experiences/experiments , that you are attempting to manipulate, are to simulate true love, acceptance and oneness. What you may feel temporarily , cannot be sustained over time. You may become the greatest master manipulator of women of all time, and become an actual Greek GOD in your vivid imagination, but in the end, they never actually fell in love with YOU and knew the REAL YOU They were "seduced" by an energy. That most often times is short lived . You can be proud of your energetic prowess....however anyone whom can read and follow instructions can do that. You are not anymore special than the next person craving a true connection but unwilling/fearful of pursuing it with honesty
Old 01-03-2020, 02:44 AM
Master

Im hearing you and have my own experience. What bothers me is how you described to practise on a target and back to targeting the SP (spiritual partner?) Which is enabling anothers energy frequency to enter into the space you are trying to create and tap into with your SP. This is an interference and can cause a lot of disruption. This now invites whatever that energy is or was into your space with SP. Your SP will pick up on it and reject or feel reject due to another energy being let through and other energies are not always clean....in fact most of our energy can be unclean....and it exchanges, you give and take and whatever has been given and taken with other energies will effect your connection with your SP.

Its a sacred thing to share such a bond. To abuse it and use it for your own agenda and intention is causing more harm than good and it all comes back around.

energetic attachments that will eventually cause suffering.

it's natural between two and both know and are aware as its their space to work things out, talk, share, exchange whats needed to be exchanged, for growth, for lessons and learning and coming together to share.

its always a greater cause than just remote sex and remote control of mind manipulation. Thats creeping into the darker aspects of connections. The temptation can lead you away from the original cause and purpose of coming together. Balance is key.

Is she aware of you? Does she talk to you? Does she know you? Does she feel the same? Or is she a crush thats a target with no idea?
Old 01-03-2020, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
It most likely was HER shoving your hand away. Any person whom is even THE slightest bit experienced in these matters can sens and REFUSE this type of spiritual attack. You are breaking a universal law related to the do's and don't of energy manipulation. There are consequences to every action. You should be prepared for your karma.
She is definitely not spiritually aware.
Also, it has only happened once.
When it did happened, I somehow managed to get into theta and stay conscious, so idk.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Im hearing you and have my own experience. What bothers me is how you described to practise on a target and back to targeting the SP (spiritual partner?) Which is enabling anothers energy frequency to enter into the space you are trying to create and tap into with your SP. This is an interference and can cause a lot of disruption. This now invites whatever that energy is or was into your space with SP. Your SP will pick up on it and reject or feel reject due to another energy being let through and other energies are not always clean....in fact most of our energy can be unclean....and it exchanges, you give and take and whatever has been given and taken with other energies will effect your connection with your SP.

Its a sacred thing to share such a bond. To abuse it and use it for your own agenda and intention is causing more harm than good and it all comes back around.

energetic attachments that will eventually cause suffering.

it's natural between two and both know and are aware as its their space to work things out, talk, share, exchange whats needed to be exchanged, for growth, for lessons and learning and coming together to share.

its always a greater cause than just remote sex and remote control of mind manipulation. Thats creeping into the darker aspects of connections. The temptation can lead you away from the original cause and purpose of coming together. Balance is key.

Is she aware of you? Does she talk to you? Does she know you? Does she feel the same? Or is she a crush thats a target with no idea?
Thank you for the answer.
I did it with another target only to test the powers. Since I now have absolute proof of these powers, I will stop using it on others and only focus on my Special Person.
She is someone whom I very briefly dated and we got very intimate one night. That night I felt loved like never before. She was super attracted into me at the start, but my subconscious beliefs of not being good enough, combined with my neediness pushed her away and that was it. Also my insecurities as a man
This is how I came to learn about Neville. I learned that I created all of it. And if I had her once, I can have her a million times.
We are in no contact for the past months.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:55 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek-God
Hi everyone.
I have meditated in the past for 1 year or so. I have also been doing various emotional processing / Letting go work / meditation (David Hawkins).
I found out about Law of Attraction 6 months ago. I studied Neville Goddard mostly as I was drawn to him.
A month ago, I found out about Remote Seduction on a forum. It seemed extremely powerful. I bought into it. I have not done any kind of energy work before, I am not familiar with chakras. However, turns out I am extremely good at visualizing and imagining

I have been doing RS on my SP 2 times / day (morning & night), 15 - 40m sessions.
I have also tested live RS on another 'target', I did magic touch and I got an immediate reaction. The target looked directly at me. My RS reached her for sure. That gave me confidence and confirmation that I am good at this.

Getting back to my SP.
One day, my third eye opened up while doing RS. It vibrated strongly. My whole body has been charged with energy ever since. I have developed a strong psychic connection with her. We're still in no contact. But I feel her presence, her touches, I feel tingles, I feel her RSing me back (through her imagination).
When visualizing scenes with her, as if it were happening now, my solar plexus, heart, throat and thir eye chakras pulsate like crazy. I feel her caresses, energy shivers on my hands I feel my lips moving, I sometimes feel her having sexy times with me (sacral chakra activated).
At this moment, all it takes 1 minute of intense imagining for me, and I feel her responding.
I do both LV + MT. I put a lot of emotion into it. I carress her gently again and again, I'll sometimes to MT / sexual stuff on her and end up with us hugging and looking into each other eyes.
And I also do RI (remote influence), planting thoughts ('I miss you so much, Greek-God" / "I want you close to me"..) and Step-in on her. And whispering in her ear.
Also sending her energy balls / streams (pink to the solar plexis, green and crimson through the heart chakra)

Also, a few days ago, something strange happened. I was in deep alpha state, probably even low theta. I was touching her hands. Suddenly, I felt an invisible force push me away. My hands were physically pushed back and I woke up and opened my eyes. I don't think it was her rejecting my energy. I thought maybe some other evil entity was on me

Thoughts?

What I find especially disturbing in this post is that you, Greek God, do not realize how problematic this is. You try to manipulate another person's thoughts, implant ideas in her head, perform what essentially sounds like remote sexual assault... under the fancy names of alpha, theta, pink balls/streams of energy or whatever -of course, I must also say that based on your need to call it, there seems to be no real power there. But I find extremely dangerous the entitlement you seem to have on another person's energy.

... but, when you find some sort of resistance, you think *that* is an evil entity? Really? So, what if you really had the power to send that energy? The victim of your virtual assault should not feel it as evil?

I am generally sober in my responses, but here, I feel the traces of predatory behavior. I am sorry, but this is not acceptable.
Old 02-03-2020, 07:35 AM
Newbie ;)

@selene: Let's not discuss the morality of it. It's not helping. LoA itself can be thought out as a method of influence too if used for an SP. RS is the same in that regard.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Hi everyone.

Getting back to my SP.

Thoughts?

I think this is a big mistake, remember, for every action there's a reaction of the same magnitude, renounce this and love will appear in your life...
Old 02-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Master
Quote:
@selene: Let's not discuss the morality of it. It's not helping. LoA itself can be thought out as a method of influence too if used for an SP. RS is the same in that regard.
I've read some pretty outrageous comments on this forum over the years, but that tops the lot. It's the reasoning of the sociopath, for goodness' sake, you can't go around manipulating other people like that and then just say, 'Let's not discuss the morality of it'.