Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-12-2019, 03:15 PM
Seeker
Question Snake Dream

So i have only had a few vivid dreams in the last couple of years.

I just had a reiki session 2 nights ago.

I dreamt i was holding a small snake (black and yellow) in my left hand. I was holding it behind the head so it could not bite me. I remember i wanted to let it go but was scared it would turn around and bite me. Anxious i turn my head away and slowly released my grip. I felt it move, turn its head around towards my hand for a second but did not bite. I let go and it slithered away. I quickly pulled my hand back in.

Notes. dream was just after 1:30 am
woke up tense, scared and holding my breath.

I am open to anyones ideas or input on this please.
Old 26-12-2019, 02:16 AM
Master

You have two symbols there which can represent the mind.. the head and the yellow colour.

When someone holds something behind the head, they also can not see it which makes me wonder if you are trying to hide/block something out due to fears. Black can represent mystery and the unknown. Do you have fears over things which you are not familiar with or paths which you can't see clearly.

It could be a dream reassuring you that you do not need to fear or anxiety over spiritual development (the snake). It's good in the dream you found you could do what you needed to do and release hold of the snake.
Old 26-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Seeker
I am taking a different path in life. Completely different from up to now but have always had the interest in this area. Looking back at my past there have been signs for a long time but i must of simply brushed them off or did not really understand them at the time.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Yaoughta

Dreams that occur early on in the night tend to deal with pressing issues or something on your mind. The feeling in the dream is often the key to understanding it. Since you woke up feeling tense and scared, this probably has to do with a situation in your current life that you do not want to face or are afraid to face. Since it it involves a snake, it is probably energy related. There are three things that should help you understand this better and that is the black and yellow coloring of the snake (probably having to do with the naval/solar plexus chakra and the unknown; the fact that you were scared and holding it in your left hand, which typically has to do with receiving.