Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 24-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Clairaudient?

I've posted this story on another forum but felt like I wasn't taken very seriously so hopefully I'll have better luck here.

So, a few years back I was just starting to get interested in the spiritual world and I remember reading up astral projection and everything about it and thought how cool it would be visit the astral plane and just fly around. I had some experiences where I would go through the stages such as, sleep paralysis, the vibrating sensation around the body and then literally feel my body start to float up upwards. I would always freak out at that stage because it felt so unnatural to me and I would always get sucked back into my body (I'm working to overcome this, but my anxiety gets the best of me unfortunately). Also, I would always have a hard time opening my eyes so I was not able to see what was going on because everything was black, but that's a question for another forum.

One night as I was attempting to astral project once again, the experience was a little different. I remember going into a trance like state, like I was going in between sleep and being wide awake and I don't remember if my eyes were closed or not, but I just remember seeing my room. I was seeing my room slowly start to shift as I was going deeper and deeper into this trance when I suddenly heard this female voice in my head clear as day say, "Go back". Immediately, I was warped back and woke up laying in bed all confused as I shift my eyes around the room and asked outload "Hello? Spirit guide?.......God?" No response. That was the first time I have experienced anything like that and was so receptive to since it felt like I heard it through my brain's ears. It didn't frighten me either. The voice was so calm when it said that to me I almost felt at peace with it like it was normal to me. It's been a few years since that unexpected night happened and I always think about that voice and that message but never knew what it was.

Just recently I came across a youtube video about a psychic ability called Clairaudience and some of the experiences I heard really connected with the one I had. Could that have been clairaudience? Am I a clairaudient? That was the only time I've experienced anything like that and I always wonder why she said for me to go back.

Thoughts? Also if you have any experiences that you would like to share or could share a link to another post like this please I'm really interested to hear them and learn more about it.
Old 25-11-2019, 02:29 PM
Master
Hello,

I did see this post at the UM forum. That particular group has mostly a nasty skeptic membership. This forum is easier for discussing these topics.

My focus is telepathic spirit communication. I like this section of this forum the most. I have replied to more posts in this area than any other.

I can not say if you are clairaudient or not based on that experience. I can say that every human is psychic and telepathic. How far along they are with it varties greatly. For the die hard skeptic, those abilities get repressed almost into extinction.

For you my big question is why No response. That voice you heard in your head to "Go back" was mostly likely in my mind an aspect of yourself which does not want you to evolve your skills and abilities. In lives past any one with special skills and abilities was killed. We also live in a society where those who have abilities are considered by the general population to be mentally ill in some way. I can appreciate that aspects of your subconscious do not want you to become self empowered. So when you called out to your Spirit guide, or God you got no response.

The path to awakening is not easy for some one like you with this much inner resistance. Yet if that is truly what you want to do you will get literally humdreds of recommendations, all different, from the membership here. Why so many and why all different you may ask? That is because each of us is unique and we all feel how we accomplish it would work for any one else.

You do need a spirit guide or divine aspect of self to lead you on this undertaking. However before you do that I suspect it is necessary for you to deal with that aspect of self who spoke to you to "Go back". I have some ideas on how to do that if you are interested.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-11-2019, 01:28 AM
Newbie ;)

First off, I'd like to say thank you for taking the time to read my story and responding back to me. I have seen other posts on the UM forum and have seen nasty comments similar to the ones I received. It's just sad really because I thought that forum would have similar like minded people like here but I guess not. I do appreciate this forum because it seems like a judgment free zone where anyone can be free to talk about anything and not be criticized like I was on the UM forum.

Quote:
For you my big question is why No response. That voice you heard in your head to "Go back" was mostly likely in my mind an aspect of yourself which does not want you to evolve your skills and abilities. In lives past any one with special skills and abilities was killed. We also live in a society where those who have abilities are considered by the general population to be mentally ill in some way. I can appreciate that aspects of your subconscious do not want you to become self empowered. So when you called out to your Spirit guide, or God you got no response.

The immediate message I got from that experience is perhaps I was not ready or mentally prepared to go deeper into the rabbit hole that I was going into that night. I do know that there is a part of me that is afraid of anything, dare I say, "unnatural" because I don't know if my mind could handle anything like that outside my comfort zone. This could also explain why I have never seem to go further in my astral projection attempts. The unknown gives me anxiety, but I am working on overcoming this because I know there is a part of me that is also very curious as to what's out there other than the world we know of today.

I'm open to hear any ideas that you may have.

Rebecca
Old 26-11-2019, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexxatha
The immediate message I got from that experience is perhaps I was not ready or mentally prepared to go deeper into the rabbit hole that I was going into that night. I do know that there is a part of me that is afraid of anything, dare I say, "unnatural" because I don't know if my mind could handle anything like that outside my comfort zone. This could also explain why I have never seem to go further in my astral projection attempts. The unknown gives me anxiety, but I am working on overcoming this because I know there is a part of me that is also very curious as to what's out there other than the world we know of today.

I'm open to hear any ideas that you may have.

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

What I would like to encourage is working more with your intellect. The understanding to appreciate is that the basic human inclinations are to fear the unknown and that unknowable. The thaught to embrace is that you are loved and protected from harm by your yourself and any others you may encounter.

What is hard to elevate is the belief that such a thing is actually doable. We live in a society that is mostly unbalanced at this time. Evolving your beliefs on this will be quite an undertaking. No problem. Treat it just like any other project in your life.

Why would you be loved by the divine within you is a concept that needs to be clinically reframed. Our psychic conditioning is what gets worked on at this stage. Society and religions teach us that God has rules and if you do not follow any of them you get punished in an appropriate way. Consider the reality that we are unconditionally loved and that Any human choice we make is Admired by God. We as humans are here to do energy work related to self empowerment. This is a principal which is 100% the opposit of the today's conventional wisdom. That our task in life is to be obedient to authorities.

So that is the step#1 idea to consider. If it resonates with you then I or some one like me can assist you in making this belief your reality. If you are truly uncomfortable with that concept then it is best to just stay curious, in my view.

John

Old 26-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
So that is the step#1 idea to consider. If it resonates with you then I or some one like me can assist you in making this belief your reality. If you are truly uncomfortable with that concept then it is best to just stay curious, in my view.

Hi John

May I ask how exactly you would assist me if I decide to take this path?
Old 26-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi John

You'll need your wallet Rebecca.
Old 26-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi John

Hi Rebecca,

Unlike some I never charge a fee for any thing. You could say that I serve your higher self. I am rewarded quite differently than most would understand.

My specility is connecing to the higher self. My web site link in my signature presents the basic concepts on that.

What typically happens is that I facilitate you building a love bond with your higher self. There are different ways to accomplish this. I trust that I will be guided by your higher self on the way which is most appropriate for you.

The big factors of contention for this undertaking are your intellect and your inner most fears and apprehensions. Those being major blocking energies involved in your self discovery related to the divine aspects of yourself.

John

Old 26-11-2019, 07:05 PM
Master
That's good to know John. I'm sorry.
Old 26-11-2019, 11:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi John,

I'm guessing I can learn all of this through your academy? I'll take a look at it right now. Thank you for everything you're doing so far for me. :)

Is there anything else I should know that could better help me on my journey that perhaps may not be mentioned on your site? Like, what are some examples of signs that I'm making progress on connecting with my higher self?
Old 27-11-2019, 12:34 AM
Master
Hi Rebecca,

My web site is more of an overview than detaied specifics. That is because we are all unique. There is no one way to do any thing.

Indicators that you are making progress with connecting to your higher self are abstract things like being happier and less concerned about situations giving you stress and anxiety.

John