Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-11-2019, 07:32 AM
Seeker

Question Spirituality for no homeless?

How would you people approach spirituality for no homeless?

I like Dalai Lama, he is very anti-suffering. He would disapprove of homeless.

Is it possible to join a commune? I’ve heard of commune in Shasta city, CA. I sure hope they are reliable on shelter. Shasta city is 3600 feet elevation, up north close to Oregon. Oregon is supposed to have many communes.

I don’t want to get into “politics”, I think it should be totally illegal to have any homeless people in any country. Free property at least, build a fort!

Working is very suspicious, I have never had a steady job! I have only had temporary jobs.

Where do resources come from, spiritually speaking?

Jadessssss for moniessssssss ☮️☮️☮️🏠💵🧘🏻‍♂️🔥🌲🍄

Last edited by Jade 61616 : 05-11-2019 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Arranged title incorrectly
Old 05-11-2019, 11:01 AM
Administrator
Spirituality has got nothing to do with people being without a home.
peole are homeless for a variety of reasons. there is a commune near to where my sister in law lives, most people on there are self sufficient.and a few left their homes to live there.

Namaste
Old 05-11-2019, 11:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
peole are homeless for a variety of reasons. there is a commune near to where my sister in law lives, most people on there are self sufficient.and a few left their homes to live there.

Namaste
I lived homeless for 2 years. It was by choice on my part. I didn't want the responsibilities of typical living. Bad things do happen to people but if there driven people can recover quickly.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I lived homeless for 2 years. It was by choice on my part. I didn't want the responsibilities of typical living. Bad things do happen to people but if there driven people can recover quickly.
I was 'homeless' for so many years, I have no idea how many.

I was spending my time going here and there.

I had a friend who did the same thing. I guess I modeled my life during that time period after him.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I was 'homeless' for so many years, I have no idea how many.

I was spending my time going here and there.

I had a friend who did the same thing. I guess I modeled my life during that time period after him.
wealthy or poor, everything comes at a price.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Spirituality has to do with everything. Isn't it a way of life. Imagine being without if that can be done, the experience from (in) having is the opposite. I suggest talk to a person who is without (some thing) and all that happens, then see if it isn't spiritual. My experience about this time showed the coldness of heart in the world. I still remember this. What if a person helped another, would this not be spiritual. A person giving to charity, is that spiritual?
Old 06-11-2019, 03:45 PM
hazada guess

When I was young,i went through a period of being homeless.Nobody offered help.I know what you mean lemex.A few unexpected coincidences happened during that time out of the blue which i put down to my Guardian Angel.But strange as it may seem,I went to church and was given help.From then,I never looked back.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Master

Society sees humanity as the Haves and as the Have Nots. That is all surface rubble. What matters is what is happening within.

Are you receptive to your lessons or are you the victim?
Old 08-11-2019, 07:52 PM
2 very wealthy sisters went to Edgar Cayce for help, for a reading about their
brother who remained homeless, 'under a bridge'.
So, Mr. Cayce went into his trance. He went into the Akashic Records it is said, and when he came back he told them,
Never in all the people I have
encountered have I run across a higher soul.
Your brother agreed to be homeless this life so you 2 would learn compassion.

(Not that that act made him the highest soul; he just was, period.)

I knew a pastor that catered to the downtown homeless..she said to me,
"Who do you think all these people were that Jesus was with and surrounded by ...they were homeless and many were saints."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-11-2019, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Society sees humanity as the Haves and as the Have Nots. That is all surface rubble. What matters is what is happening within.

Are you receptive to your lessons or are you the victim?
SO TRUE!

A 'poor' person can experience more joy in life then a 'rich' person.

As the old saying goes "You can't take it with you".

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.