Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-09-2019, 02:53 AM
Master
Yes, I did write that......
I was in a hurry and my subconscious or whatever might have taken over.

As for Math, when I went to college I took virtually all of the Math courses available at the college.

Is there any way to make math symbols in this 'editor'?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-09-2019, 04:08 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space ( Time *) i (* Time ) Space....

Quote:
guthrio-Though I'm able to analogize the relationships as mirrored--depictions of yin-yang inter-dependencies (I believe I got that part right) Right?

There was not "yin-yang" in my comments in this thread.

Quote:
Would the negatively-oriented universe(s) have their own counterparts of dark energy and dark matter, as well....in the same manner in which you have described Spirituality, above?

There were no "negatively orient universe{s]" in comments in this thread.

Quote:
Could you opine why the typical positron-electron entanglement is mutually destructive, each ostensibly carriers of "charge" which cancel one another in "this" positively-oriented universe(s)...in such environment(s)?

Opposite charges attract. Like charges repel.

My numerical based four level/line torus has positive curvature { convergent } and negative curvature { divergent }. In scenario those geodesic based forces { phemomena } of Gravity and Dark Energy are not charges as found in quantized Observed Time { ---/\/\/\---> }

Ive attempted to be very clear on this for at least two years at SF and elsewhere.

Quote:
Just thinking that there must be a reason you feel so strongly about defining Spirituality in the mathematical medium you so favor....

You will need to specific the mathematical comments your refering two above. I have no idea exactly what your refering too. Thanks

Quote:

I have never asked questions like these, so feel free to ignore my ignorance of the mathematics involved!

Again, I have no idea what specific mathmatics your refering to. You will have to quote the exact comments your refering to. Please and thank you.

Quote:
P.S. This just popped into my head for some strange reason: Wouldn't inhabitants of a "charged" Universe always consider an "other" Universe's inhabitants as consisting of "oppositely" charged quanta? (see reference)

We could entertain false narrative hypotheticals for several years and many cosmologist and mathematicians do.

Most recently I came back to a URL site I hadnt view in a while involving Roger Penrose ideas and the latest looks into the micro-world of radiational spin that may relate specifcally to gravity. I dunno

..."Swirls of Light...."
https://www.sciencealert.com/penrose...clic-cosmology

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 30-09-2019, 04:12 AM
Newbie ;)
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sure the truth exist, However the question remains, do you yourself think that you have the truth, at this moment, or ever will.

I have offered truth, facts, observations, speculation, hypothesi, conjecture etc here at SF and other forums for all the time of been on them.

If any of my narrative is false, Ive always asked repeatedly for those who think to please share if they have rational, logical common sense that adds to or invalidates my info as stated{ presented }.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 30-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
There was not "yin-yang" in my comments in this thread.

There were no "negatively orient universe{s]" in comments in this thread.

Opposite charges attract. Like charges repel.

My numerical based four level/line torus has positive curvature { convergent } and negative curvature { divergent }. In scenario those geodesic based forces { phemomena } of Gravity and Dark Energy are not charges as found in quantized Observed Time { ---/\/\/\---> }

Ive attempted to be very clear on this for at least two years at SF and elsewhere.

You will need to specific the mathematical comments your refering two above. I have no idea exactly what your refering too. Thanks

Again, I have no idea what specific mathmatics your refering to. You will have to quote the exact comments your refering to. Please and thank you.

We could entertain false narrative hypotheticals for several years and many cosmologist and mathematicians do.

Most recently I came back to a URL site I hadnt view in a while involving Roger Penrose ideas and the latest looks into the micro-world of radiational spin that may relate specifcally to gravity. I dunno

..."Swirls of Light...."
https://www.sciencealert.com/penrose...clic-cosmology

.... Alrighty then thanks.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 30-09-2019, 05:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
.... Alrighty then thanks.

Alrighty then, your welcome!

In, around and out are the only cosmic directions.

Eternity is to time { Observed } ------/\/\/\/--->,

as Infinite is to Space { geodesic } ----( )( )----.
-------------------------------------------------------------

In ---><-----

Out<----->

Around ( ) left or right
-------------------------------

Mother{ Xx } Father { Xy } = a trinity set

Mother, Father, Progeny = a trinity set
-----------------------------------------------

Metaphysical-1, macro-infinite non-occupied space, occupied space is the greatest Cosmic Trinity set.....

....Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space.....simple not complicated to grasp

Old 01-10-2019, 09:22 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Brother Greenslade,

Thank you for this and every meeting of our Spirits in this plane of existence, including this one experienced, once again, in this dream called "Spiritual Forums".

Excerpted from Seth's book, "The Nature of Personal Reality": "Interactions with others do occur, of course, yet there are none that you do not accept or draw to you by your thoughts, attitudes, or emotions. This applies in each area of life. In your terms, it applies both before life and after it. In the most miraculous fashion are you given the gift of creating your experience." Reference: https://archive.org/stream/PdfsSethM...ality_djvu.txt

....which ironically, just now made me wonder if Alan Watts ever asked himself "what would happen when God and not-God meet in the "gift of the present?"

God only knows!
My dear Guthrio

We are not-God meeting God in the gift of the present because there is nothing that isn't Source - even as we play at being not-God. Everything else becomes philosophical and what we create from that meeting - and the creation is probably the whole point of the exercise. If we were not perceptually not-God then how could we meet ourselves again, for the first time?

If we knew what our Souls are conscious of as we meet, what then?
Old 01-10-2019, 09:29 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Spirituality is the evolution from animal to God.
But we came from Spirit, as in reincarnation. If Life's Purpose/Karmic Obligations mean anything then we were/are Spirit first because those are made prior to incarnation. How many belief systems say that we are God or Source? Matter is emergent of consciousness, says both the Bible and quantum theory.

Spirituality has it backwards.

Last edited by Greenslade : 01-10-2019 at 10:33 PM.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
My dear Guthrio

We are not-God meeting God in the gift of the present because there is nothing that isn't Source - even as we play at being not-God. Everything else becomes philosophical and what we create from that meeting - and the creation is probably the whole point of the exercise. If we were not perceptually not-God then how could we meet ourselves again, for the first time?

If we knew what our Souls are conscious of as we meet, what then?

Brother Greenslade,

...then we become conscious of what our Souls are already conscious of, thus:

The Death Transition

When you are dreaming, the dream seems to be "totally REAL!". Yet when you wake up, you realize that it was "only a dream".

Right NOW, you are actually in Spirit. You are not in any physical dimension. You have never left Spirit.
Right NOW, you are in Spirit - dreaming that you are having this physical incarnation.

Right NOW, this dream of having a physical incarnation seems "totally REAL!".

Yet, when you go through the "death" transition, you WAKE UP from this dream, and "remember" that you are actually Spirit.
And you realize, that this entire physical incarnation experience was "only a dream".

....The Kicker? We don't even have to become disembodied (die) to experience this! Why?

Per the last line in Miss Hepburn's excellent signature by Sri Lahiri Mahasaya: "...Meditate unceasingly that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence...."

We already are, and have always been, the very "embodiment" of this Truth!...even this very moment!

How's that for an awakening!

"Gosh, Kosh, what'd I miss while I was asleep on Earth?"

Kosh: "How many times I gotta tell you? Everytime you get born again? You have always been here!"

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#transition
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 06-10-2019 at 04:43 PM. Reason: clarify input
Old 07-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Brother Greenslade,

...then we become conscious of what our Souls are already conscious of, thus:

The Death Transition

When you are dreaming, the dream seems to be "totally REAL!". Yet when you wake up, you realize that it was "only a dream".

Right NOW, you are actually in Spirit. You are not in any physical dimension. You have never left Spirit.
Right NOW, you are in Spirit - dreaming that you are having this physical incarnation.

Right NOW, this dream of having a physical incarnation seems "totally REAL!".

Yet, when you go through the "death" transition, you WAKE UP from this dream, and "remember" that you are actually Spirit.
And you realize, that this entire physical incarnation experience was "only a dream".

....The Kicker? We don't even have to become disembodied (die) to experience this! Why?

Per the last line in Miss Hepburn's excellent signature by Sri Lahiri Mahasaya: "...Meditate unceasingly that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence...."

We already are, and have always been, the very "embodiment" of this Truth!...even this very moment!

How's that for an awakening!

"Gosh, Kosh, what'd I miss while I was asleep on Earth?"

Kosh: "How many times I gotta tell you? Everytime you get born again? You have always been here!"

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#transition
My dear Guthrio

While I'm not disagreeing with you in the least, is there more? If it was a dream then what does that mean for our experiences? The reality of the dream is as valid a reality as the not-a-dream or the waking state and they are both the consciousness of Spirit.

You can become conscious that you are conscious, then become conscious of what you are conscious of. Every time you think you have consciousness nailed down it jumps up a level, it takes a quantum leap to itself and it encompasses the newly-discovered levels of itself. The dreamer becomes the dreamer, the dream and what is dreamt of.

Many years ago I was asked "Are you a butterfly thinking you are a Samurai, or are you a Samurai thinking you are a butterfly?" There are three answers to that question and each is a 'layer' of consciousness.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
My dear Guthrio

While I'm not disagreeing with you in the least, is there more? If it was a dream then what does that mean for our experiences? The reality of the dream is as valid a reality as the not-a-dream or the waking state and they are both the consciousness of Spirit.

You can become conscious that you are conscious, then become conscious of what you are conscious of. Every time you think you have consciousness nailed down it jumps up a level, it takes a quantum leap to itself and it encompasses the newly-discovered levels of itself. The dreamer becomes the dreamer, the dream and what is dreamt of.

Many years ago I was asked "Are you a butterfly thinking you are a Samurai, or are you a Samurai thinking you are a butterfly?" There are three answers to that question and each is a 'layer' of consciousness.

Brother Greenslade,

"Speaking of butterflies"...the only "more" that I have heard described is absolutely beyond my comprehension...but here it is, as expanded in the reference, below:

“When a soul is out of the cocoon of the three bodies it escapes forever from the law of relativity and becomes the ineffable Ever-Existent.10 Behold the butterfly of Omnipresence, its wings etched with stars and moons and suns! The soul expanded into Spirit remains alone in the region of lightless light, darkless dark, thoughtless thought, intoxicated with its ecstasy of joy in God’s dream of cosmic creation.”

“A free soul!” I ejaculated in awe.

“When a soul finally gets out of the three jars of bodily delusions,” Master continued, “it becomes one with the Infinite without any loss of individuality. Christ had won this final freedom even before he was born as Jesus. In three stages of his past, symbolized in his earth-life as the three days of his experience of death and resurrection, he had attained the power to fully arise in Spirit.“The physical karma or desires of man must be completely worked out before his permanent stay in astral worlds becomes possible,” my guru elucidated in his thrilling voice. “Two kinds of beings live in the astral spheres. Those who still have earthly karma to dispose of and who must therefore reinhabit a gross physical body in order to pay their karmic debts could be classified, after physical death, as temporary visitors to the astral world rather than as permanent residents.

“Beings with unredeemed earthly karma are not permitted after astral death to go to the high causal sphere of cosmic ideas, but must shuttle to and fro from the physical and astral worlds only, conscious successively of their physical body of sixteen gross elements, and of their astral body of nineteen subtle elements. After each loss of his physical body, however, an undeveloped being from the earth remains for the most part in the deep stupor of the death-sleep and is hardly conscious of the beautiful astral sphere. After the astral rest, such a man returns to the material plane for further lessons, gradually accustoming himself, through repeated journeys, to the worlds of subtle astral texture.

“Normal or long-established residents of the astral universe, on the other hand, are those who, freed forever from all material longings, need return no more to the gross vibrations of earth. Such beings have only astral and causal karma to work out. At astral death these beings pass to the infinitely finer and more delicate causal world. Shedding the thought-form of the causal body at the end of a certain span, determined by cosmic law, these advanced beings then return to Hiranyaloka or a similar high astral planet, reborn in a new astral body to work out their unredeemed astral karma.

“My son, you may now comprehend more fully that I am resurrected by divine decree,” Sri Yukteswar continued, “as a savior of astrally reincarnating souls coming back from the causal sphere, in particular, rather than of those astral beings who are coming up from the earth. Those from the earth, if they still retain vestiges of material karma, do not rise to the very high astral planets like Hiranyaloka.

“Just as most people on earth have not learned through meditation-acquired vision to appreciate the superior joys and advantages of astral life and thus, after death, desire to return to the limited, imperfect pleasures of earth, so many astral beings, during the normal disintegration of their astral bodies, fail to picture the advanced state of spiritual joy in the causal world and, dwelling on thoughts of the more gross and gaudy astral happiness, yearn to revisit the astral paradise. Heavy astral karma must be redeemed by such beings before they can achieve after astral death a permanent stay in the causal thought-world, so thinly partitioned from the Creator.

“Only when a being has no further desires for experiences in the pleasing-to-the-eye astral cosmos, and cannot be tempted to go back there, does he remain in the causal world. Completing there the work of redeeming all causal karma or seeds of past desires, the confined soul thrusts out the last of the three corks of ignorance and, emerging from the final jar of the causal body, commingles with the Eternal.

...then the fun begins.

Reference: https://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/chapter-43/