Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-06-2019, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Then I suggest that moron to at least think of something less 'dramatic' next time. Because I paid for it, you know.

Mule
Old 02-06-2019, 12:00 PM
Master
Here's a beer to replace that one you lost
Old 03-06-2019, 10:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Cheers to that.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator
That is very strange, Slayer.
I hope you had drunk most of the beer first...(?)
That would pee me off if I hadn't.

The only semi-logical idea I can come up with is....if that glass had just been in hot water, got dried off quickly, and an ice cold pint pulled into it?
Old 14-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Seeker

It can be a manifestation of a psychic attack- so can back problems/aches, and physical pain in certain parts of your body
Old 14-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps
It can be a manifestation of a psychic attack- so can back problems/aches, and physical pain in certain parts of your body

Psychic attack from who? Everyone around me was too much occupied with themselves. And I don't have any physical pain neither.
Old 14-06-2019, 01:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
That is very strange, Slayer.
I hope you had drunk most of the beer first...(?)
That would pee me off if I hadn't.

The only semi-logical idea I can come up with is....if that glass had just been in hot water, got dried off quickly, and an ice cold pint pulled into it?

I drank about 20% of it. The pint wasn't ice cold, but I guess I'll just go with that theory since none other makes sense.
Old 14-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Master
Oooooh what if someone had drugged the beer or it had gone off or something?! What if there was a piece of glass at the bottom or something else that could have done you harm that you might not have noticed? What if you drank the entire pint and got a little too wobbly and someone took advantage of you later on by robbing you or luring you in and forcing you to watch terrible movies the rest of the night!!!

I think you got a lucky break and someone was looking out for you.

How we experience what happens in our lives is all about perspective, I guess?

Old 16-06-2019, 11:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Oooooh what if someone had drugged the beer or it had gone off or something?! What if there was a piece of glass at the bottom or something else that could have done you harm that you might not have noticed? What if you drank the entire pint and got a little too wobbly and someone took advantage of you later on by robbing you or luring you in and forcing you to watch terrible movies the rest of the night!!!

I think you got a lucky break and someone was looking out for you.

How we experience what happens in our lives is all about perspective, I guess?

The wishful thinking part of myself tempts me into believing that 'something' looked out for me as you say, even though the exploding glass could've potentionally hurt me if it was close to my face (ironically enough) but the objective part of myself convinced me there was just something wrong with the temperature of the glass like Tobi said. Nobody except the bartender was able to drug it because I was somewhere alone by myself.
Old 17-06-2019, 12:31 AM
Master
I agree, the answer is a mundane faulty glass.

I was just showing a different perspective to some that had been taken - thinking someone out there mighta be hating on you enough to break your glass and ruin your beer, for example. We can never really know anyone else's motivations for doing what they do (spirit or otherwise)... we can only be concerned about our own.