Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Master

Another message and strange sensationss

Last night while I had my usual session of meditation, something happened to me, I don't know, but my focus was totally on that darkenss we see when we have our eyes closed, in my case, I felt that my consciousness slipped away in this darkness.It was so powerful and overwhelming that I had to "fight" hard to return back.When I was finally back, I was trapped in some kind of transe and in that moment a new message came to me: Keep it in mind., I feel this is a continuation of the previous message I received: I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens, happens because it was your choice to happen.

Same experience.When it was over, my awareness came back into my body, then, I started to feel really sick, my stomach game me some really bad pains... and that's not all, for the rest of the night untill morning, I could not keep my consciousness in my body, I felt that it was moving in every direction, my mind was a complete mess, it was very hard, I thought that I am going to die..

I have a long history of stomach pains but it never happened me to feel sick while meditating.. in fact, when I feel sick, I don't meditate because I can't but this time I was just fine..
Old 20-05-2019, 06:55 PM
Master
That darkness it could be your reflection of the ''void''.I struggle to get there,cause from what i read,you can access everything and everyone from that point.
And that includes also angelic and other beings.
It's the point that chakras are spining around,the center of the black hole,the eye of the cyclone,the zero point,etc.

I can't tell for sure.Maybe it was,maybe not.

Maybe you should do it again?Unless you feel it's dangerous and unhealthy.
Old 21-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
That darkness it could be your reflection of the ''void''.I struggle to get there,cause from what i read,you can access everything and everyone from that point.
And that includes also angelic and other beings.
It's the point that chakras are spining around,the center of the black hole,the eye of the cyclone,the zero point,etc.

I can't tell for sure.Maybe it was,maybe not.

Maybe you should do it again?Unless you feel it's dangerous and unhealthy.

I tried once again but I could not experience it again.Anyway, I received a new message:

It's natural to give humanity a chance.

This message came from another source, I heard the voice of a man.It happened again while I was in meditation.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:49 PM
I would be curious what you are using as a
technique' to focus on? Some use the breath, some just the
area of the third eye...some a mantra, a prayer, maybe their heart area, you know?
How about you?
If you don't ...I'm thinking it would be a great thing to use some sort of anchor...could be an image
of Christ, Krishna, Mother Mary, your Guru...I mean your choice...just giving you ideas of what some focus or rely on.

Seems from your posts that sometimes you have felt fear...BUT, if you held the hand of 'the one of
your choice'...how could you feel fear then? See?

Do you feel someone is always there with you? (I mean a powerful deity or
Holy One that you can grab onto and talk to; to help you feel ok?)

Nice to have a 'hand to hold'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-06-2019, 06:32 AM
Guide

Hello...
it could be that you reached a high level of conciousness and you were able to channel a higher demensional being.... but because of this it triggered that pain in your stomach..... im 100 percent sure it is a entity attached there to your stomach.... but dont think of this as a bad thing.... its more like a lesson that needs to be learn....

When a person has a entity attachment its like those beings are tehered to a certain space... depending on how long and what it is that needs to be learned.... the effects are different.... it seems from your messages that your getting... is that you may have an issue with whats going on in the world?

Are you struggling with money or a job..... or even relationships? Im guessing its more of some kind of relationship issue by the source of where the pain is... that is your naval chakra... i forgot which one it is means though...

Anwways... your on the right path... you just have to realize that your loved unconditionally and that which ever path you decide to take... that the universe will be there supporting you.....
Old 06-07-2019, 06:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Oh boy, it's happening again. Usually sometime i do have some thoughts, and then few days later someone, somewhere is writing about that thema.

For example:
I thought about the Flat earth - and someone in other forum ,which i'm visiting often (and has nothing to do with spiritual or paranormal things), pasted a link and wrote something about it.

or

i was thinking about karma, and were rhyming something about "it sometime being a b**tch", and the exact words appeared in a picture, on one facebook group, which i'm visiting often.

and these are only few of examples of what is happening here.

and now, this topic ...

Few days ago i was responding to a facebook post, something about dreams and while writing it, i thought about how i, at least once (or maybe more in the far, far past) i have had a nightmares by doing something specific.

Of course i do know how to 'induce' dreams, but i didn't wanted to write about something that will probably result in NIGHTMARES.

Well this is very similar to what i was recalling:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Last night while I had my usual session of meditation, something happened to me, I don't know, but my focus was totally on that darkenss we see when we have our eyes closed, in my case, I felt that my consciousness slipped away in this darkness.

Basically, you do the same thing, while going to sleep, but now, instead of "gazing" into darkness, you Gaze into pure white Light and slip into it instead.

I can recall, when i have done it last time, i ended up having some unpleasant dream - a nightmare - could be said.
So i have tried to reproduce it again the next 2~3 nights and it did not worked. I stopped trying, but i think that "not being able to reproduce it again" is only a temporarily effect.

If anyone wants to try it, here you have it. If you do not see the light, search for it, in the darkness behind the eyes.
Just do not slip into darkness, search for the Light. It is there, but it may take a bit longer to find. Search for a spot of light, which may look like a single star. When you find it, it will grow larger, if you concentrate on it.

There is even a spot where you can see images and if you do not move your eyes too fast, you may see them. (images, sometime you can influence them and change them, but if you were watching a TV for example, the images may represent the happenings seen on the TV.)

Now i feel that the nightmares may be only some kind of defensive system, but who knows ...