Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 28-04-2019, 03:02 AM
Pathfinder

Color What’s astrology like on other worlds ?

Hey all
Wasn’t sure where to post this but I think astrology is a good fit
Since astrology on Earth is dictated by the planets in our solar system (Moon, Mercury, Venus), are worlds in other parts of our universe governed by a different set of principles/pillars of life as ours? Or do we all share a common theme?
For example, if another world with sentient beings had 3 moons, would that mean they are more emotional ? Could the moon mean something totally different to them, so their astrology charts are totally different/higher order than ours?
If a solar system has more planets, does that mean there is more opportunity/areas of life of the people on that world?

Peace&Love
Old 28-04-2019, 03:16 AM
Master

Interesting questions. And these other worlds would also have different constellations, so instead of our twelve signs of the zodiac, each with its own attributes, these other worlds could have different constellations with completely different attributes.

Peace.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:51 AM
Seeker

Less tainted by mental illness- in how it's interpreted and used and applied to humans. Heat sensitivity and sensitivity to the aura and subtle energies- put your hands on something and see the colours around it and that's astrology on other planets (like hex colour code values). Maybe it's not in words or in ways we're used to communicating and understanding each other.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:40 PM
Knower
Of course astrology in another world would be different!

Probably.

Possibly.

I suppose it really depends on how different that world is from our own. Another planet out there may almost completely mirror our own Earth, or the hearts and heavens of that world could be utterly alien beyond our human comprehension. Even here on our own planet, astrological concepts vary between cultures, as these cultures have adapted both physically and psychospiritually to different environments. Compare the astrology of the Chinese, Greeks, and Maya.

Constellations and horoscopes on other worlds would most likely take the form of beings strange yet familiar to us, with alien stars connected by alien myths and legends. Moons and seasons associated with these constellations will be affected by different axial tilts, gravitational fields, and electromagnetic activity local to that region of space. There may be no "plants" or "animals" to associate with the stars, but "zorbs" and "ug-qualtoths" instead. Many little factors too complex to wrap our heads around.

I have a very similar question:

How would astrology on our own Moon be different?
Old 09-05-2019, 12:44 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by edithaint
Of course astrology in another world would be different!

Probably.

Possibly.

I suppose it really depends on how different that world is from our own. Another planet out there may almost completely mirror our own Earth, or the hearts and heavens of that world could be utterly alien beyond our human comprehension. Even here on our own planet, astrological concepts vary between cultures, as these cultures have adapted both physically and psychospiritually to different environments. Compare the astrology of the Chinese, Greeks, and Maya.

Constellations and horoscopes on other worlds would most likely take the form of beings strange yet familiar to us, with alien stars connected by alien myths and legends. Moons and seasons associated with these constellations will be affected by different axial tilts, gravitational fields, and electromagnetic activity local to that region of space. There may be no "plants" or "animals" to associate with the stars, but "zorbs" and "ug-qualtoths" instead. Many little factors too complex to wrap our heads around.

I have a very similar question:

How would astrology on our own Moon be different?

Wow, what alien ideas !!!!

It’s incredible how God crested so worlds so different from our own yet so similar

I enjoyed how you compared alien astrologys to the astrology interpretations of different Earth societies. That really put things into perspective. We all go through different experiences so our view of things may be different but we’re all analyzing the same thing in the end. (literally ... VIEWS OF THE UNIVERSE: CONSTELLATIONS)

To your question about our own Moon’s astrology:

I would say that our own Moon’s astrology is very much governed by the activity and energy here on Earth since it’s the largest/closest celestial body to it. Moreover, I would say that the Moon is governed more by Earth than the Earth is of the Moon, because of this size difference/close proximity. The Moon is a small object rotating quickly around the Earth, but to the Moon the Earth is a giant object that it is constantly coming into contact with. Therefore I believe that the Moon absorbs a vast deal of Energy from Earth. In this book I’m reading “The Only Way to Learn Astrology Vol. 1” the author mentions that the Moon represents the public/people as a whole, and I think this is because the Moon absorbs all of our energy, positive and negative.

In a project I did for college we planned a Mission to the Moon and one of the issues we were facing was problems caused by the lunar dust building up on the spacecraft causing the radiator to overheat. This was caused due to other-worldly properties of lunar dust and its composition. Lunar dust has a very high emissivity (gives off a lot of heat) and also an almost equal absorbtivity (absorbs a lot of heat). Because our mission was to be completed on the bright side of the moon the machine would get hot due to the suns rays. However, on the dark side of the moon the surface would be very cold because there’s no sun.

Additionally, the Moon’s surface can carry an electric charge due to the composition of minerals in the lunar dust. On the bright side of the moon, the charge is positive (masculine —-> SUN), and on the dark side of the moon the charge is negative (feminine ——> MOON/NO SUN). This charge that the dust carries is also influenced by solar winds, of plasma winds, other currents, etc. all effecting the amount of charge on the surface. Since we are the closest civilization giving off energy, it’s likrly that the charge and the Moon’s electric field is greatly influenced by our own actions/energy here on Earth!!

I read a paper about this lunar dust and I was astonished to see how many principles of Astrology were lived out through science , and proven by hard data recorded on the Moon.

We need to be kind to the Moon , we’re all she has !!!
Old 09-05-2019, 12:48 PM
Pathfinder

Additionally how quickly this charge changes sheds light on how fluid our emotions are - always going from happy to sad , flipping back and forth . Our emotions are as dynamic as the Moon

Because our emotions are the Moon !!!