Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 29-12-2018, 03:06 AM

Was the Val Thor story true? Thoughts?

Im curious as to whether anyone has any knowledge or first hand experience regarding the Val Thor incident. Who were the people in those pics that are said to be val thor. Was this just a story made up by frank stranges? Has Thor or any others from his planet been seen again? If not, why?
Old 30-12-2018, 10:54 PM
Master

Was that the group in CA in the 1950-60 s a kinda fringe reg. group ?
Old 24-07-2019, 08:09 PM

It was in the 50s. Supposedly, Captain Val thor and his crew from venus had a fleet of space ships seen over the white house (was in the news). Later a man named frank stranges, wrote books about his encounter with val Thor. theres even videos on youtube of some of his talks. He provided a photo of three of theses human looking (movie star looking) beings that he claimed spoke with the white house and president.... i know sounds kind of crazy, but he was so adamant that it was true. They supposedly live in a livable/diminution (that our scientist cant see) area of venus. They materialized while on earth.
Old 25-07-2019, 12:10 AM
Deactivated Account
The fact alone that this mysterious space dude referred to himself as Thor pretty much eliminates the little credibility it already had. Sometimes it never ceases to amaze me how gullible people can be.
Old 05-10-2019, 01:26 AM
Guide
I have been studying the Val Thor case for many years and am convinced it's a true story. Howard Menger is a famous UFO contactee of the pioneering 1950s and it is in his house yard that the photos of Venusians Val Thor, Jill and Don were taken.

Old 05-10-2019, 10:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
I have been studying the Val Thor case for many years and am convinced it's a true story. Howard Menger is a famous UFO contactee of the pioneering 1950s and it is in his house yard that the photos of Venusians Val Thor, Jill and Don were taken.

This is exactly the point I made about gullibility… What makes you think it's true? How can you study this Thor dude's case for years while there is so little information about him?
Old 05-10-2019, 12:37 PM
Guide
Book1

SlayerOfLight, what makes you so sure it's not true? Have you spent enough time and energy researching this story with AN OPEN MIND AND UNBIASED ATTITUDE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
This is exactly the point I made about gullibility… What makes you think it's true? How can you study this Thor dude's case for years while there is so little information about him?

Old 05-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
SlayerOfLight, what makes you so sure it's not true? Have you spent enough time and energy researching this story with AN OPEN MIND AND UNBIASED ATTITUDE?

There are plenty of people who claim to be 'aliens' who incarnated on Earth. If I called myself Odin from planet Mercury, would you also simply believe that? People lie in order to stand out or make themselves look important, that's a fact.