Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 14-03-2011, 09:18 PM
OceanWaves19161

Channeled message 15/03/2011

There are many beings surrounding you at the momment...particularly Ascended masters. When asking for advice in regards to your divine mission remember to try and stay grounded as you listen to their messages. You can recieve the clearest messages while out in natural open spaces. Try and integrate the advice you recieve into your everyday lives and you will notice big changes start to occur in your lives...do not fear the guidance you are given.
Old 14-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Songbirds

Thank you for this message

I'm just wondering, have you ever picked up anything to do with stuff in Japan and what the future might hold? Seen a lot of predictions and stuff on the internet, and what you channel always seems to be very precise
Old 15-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Master
Ty for this and any info on Japan would be great.
Spiritlite
Old 15-03-2011, 07:20 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
There are many beings surrounding you at the momment...particularly Ascended masters. When asking for advice in regards to your divine mission remember to try and stay grounded as you listen to their messages. You can recieve the clearest messages while out in natural open spaces. Try and integrate the advice you recieve into your everyday lives and you will notice big changes start to occur in your lives...do not fear the guidance you are given.

How do you do this? I have been getting this urge to listen to them and i keep asking them this mentally too.

would be glad to receive inputs from others too.
Old 15-03-2011, 01:23 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
How do you do this? I have been getting this urge to listen to them and i keep asking them this mentally too.

would be glad to receive inputs from others too.

The way people receive messages is very individual, but in most cases it's much more subtle than we would imagine.. that is why we doubt them! I guess what it really comes down to is faith. Do we believe or do we not? I waffle back and forth, depending on my personal situation at the time, but by and large I think in my heart of hearts I do believe.
Old 15-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Master
Nice, thanks. Short and sweet, yet actually very relevant :)

Cheers!
7L
Old 15-03-2011, 09:19 PM
OceanWaves19161

Not really....For some reason I've been asked not to tune into it and I tend to unconciously turn off the t'v and radio whenever people start to mention it. Might just be because I tend to get overwhelmed by people feelings, especially quite intense emotions.

Your guides information comes through in a variety of different ways, gut feelings, thoughts, voices, dreams etc. They'll generally use the method that your best at using though
Old 15-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Master
Wow... This really speaks to me as I've been getting "333" almost as often as my 444's!

Per Doreen Virtue:
"333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin and Yogananda."

And, IMHO it's no mystery that you are guided not to watch TV and/or about disastrous events.. We can find ways to help w/out tuning in to the news which sorry to say as devastating as things can be, it is still sensationalized and all that is negative is focused upon with much intensity.

Even amidst this event I guarantee you there are many many examples of love, hope & faith...

Thank you for passing along this wonderful message....
Old 15-03-2011, 11:40 PM
spirit72

Nice thank you... for sharing :O)
Old 29-06-2011, 08:26 PM
CentaurSage

Very nice, thank you:)