Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-04-2018, 12:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Sure you are correct, yet we need to understand we come from oneness and in order to experience separation, we created this kind of reality where we can play out this different scenarios, we can not within oneness.
How does oneness expand?
By splitting up into poles and creating distortions.
As an example, the No.1 distortion is Free Will
What would happen if we all merge into oneness? yes we would know and creation would stop.
I would be happy if the average participant in this reality would come a little step closer to understanding the concept of non condition, unconditional. I can guarantee this reality would change instantly and transform into what would most see as heaven like.
Then we can tackle the love part.

What you have shared here resonates with me as truth; I wholeheartedly embrace
what you have said. Still, the separateness is an illusion, and I agree that without this
illusion of separateness there would be no creation.

We are already merged in that oneness as there is no way that we can truly separate
ourselves from the one and only true state of being. We are already home, playing out
an imaginary drama, that from a more elevated/expanded view appears as only a faint dream.

An it appears as though there is more investment in the dream than there is the dreamer.
It is a wonderful experience to go to sleep and dream, and realize that you are dreaming.
In that case you can better manipulate the dream stuff and have the outcome you most
desire in that dream, but first the dreamer must realize that they are dreaming.

P.S. Every painful thing which has ever happened to me in my life I can attribute to a lack
of awareness, or unconsciousness. The pursuit of our greater being brings with it a greater
awareness, among other things.
Old 25-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
I think if you go searching for your Higher Self you'll never find it, as by doing so gives validity to a Lower Self - the ego. By being open and connected to who you are; by living in the moment and being fully connected with all your senses; is to be your natural state of 'Being'. Where the illusion of Higher and Lower Self simply melts away

There is the recognition that something is amiss . The inner knowing that one wants to reach for the stars and be at peace or fulfilled or be in love with self.

When one acknowledges the supposed lack then what is reflected is a sense of this so called lower self .

The unrealized longs to be realized .

There has to be this comparison of things in order to know there opposites .

There is an idea that we are all perfect as we are no matter what, but it doesn't help when one is lost unto themselves .

So there has to be movement from acknowledging something, to aspire to something else, even if the bigger picture portrays that there is only what you are regardless ..

x daz x
Old 25-04-2018, 09:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by :)14:)
Good evening Muffin

Thank you for the name idea and the encouragement, I hope you are right.

Good afternoon :)14:)

If I'm not, your more than welcome to thump me

And for you, I hope and my wishes go with you to learn in the gentler ways, we each learn in our own way
Old 25-04-2018, 10:28 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i like everything that has been said. the question in my view is what does somebody want. once that is established then its off to the races.

there are techniques that may be helpful. but that depends on what one wants. if experiencing ones higher self is about living in a certain way then there is stuff for that. if its about silence there is techniques for that. if its about bliss there are techniques for that. and so on.

again the question is what does someone want the hs expereince to be for him or her.

Hi Runner, thank you for your comment. Can you really target the experience so analytically when you seek a genuine one of the HS and not just something mimicking the characteristics of the experience? If you want the "real deal"?
Old 25-04-2018, 03:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hi Runner, thank you for your comment. Can you really target the experience so analytically when you seek a genuine one of the HS and not just something mimicking the characteristics of the experience? If you want the "real deal"?

i was just asking what your looking for? are you asking what it is in my experience? my expereince has to do with spirit(current) activating the nervous system. the experience of continious joy and silence permeating the body and mind. i have found some people are looking for something else. what that is is whats important in my view. what that is determines what one should do to aquire that.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 25-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i was just asking what your looking for? are you asking what it is in my experience? my expereince has to do with spirit(current) activating the nervous system. the experience of continious joy and silence permeating the body and mind. i have found some people are looking for something else. what that is is whats important in my view. what that is determines what one should do to aquire that.

Wow, Running, what a process!

My experience... I was my HS, experiencing this lifetime of mine, time, relationships, people through the HS's eyes. Suddenly, I knew I was more eternal than mortal, and at once I had the right attitudes and perspective.

That state was so much different, incomparably wiser, spacious and true, without much heartache, connected to the Universe-I saw my relationships, everybody and everything else the correct way. Do you happen to know techniques to bring forth the HS again this way?

And, /take your time, I can wait/ could you, please, also let me know how you've reached the peace and joy you're writing about? I'm very interested in that as well.

Thank you very much! : )
Old 26-04-2018, 04:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Wow, Running, what a process!

My experience... I was my HS, experiencing this lifetime of mine, time, relationships, people through the HS's eyes. Suddenly, I knew I was more eternal than mortal, and at once I had the right attitudes and perspective.

That state was so much different, incomparably wiser, spacious and true, without much heartache, connected to the Universe-I saw my relationships, everybody and everything else the correct way. Do you happen to know techniques to bring forth the HS again this way?

And, /take your time, I can wait/ could you, please, also let me know how you've reached the peace and joy you're writing about? I'm very interested in that as well.

Thank you very much! : )

sounds like you know what your looking for. i think thats wonderful!

maybe it was something that brought upon that expereimce for you. what i tryed to do is identify what would bring upon the expereince i was looking for. one thing in particular that seems to work for many is getting to know oneself by spending time with oneself. spending some time alone. away from the gadgets and so on. just intimate time with oneself. for me contemplation would bring upon insights at times. also there are like classes one can take to get in touch with our natural gifts. im not on here to solicit services so im only mentioning so you know there out there maybe around where you live. but my girlfriend teaches these things and it does help people find there abilities. im sure others like her are out there.

i think the most important is trusting oneself. putting yourself first in what feels to work for you over what somebody else may think. which in itself is an intuitive developer in my view. i met various teachers and so on and found something from each. and something from all that just simply didnt apply to me. trusting oneself is key in my view.

as far as my journey it was many steps from point a to point b. it would take me to long to write it all here. i will just mention a few techniques that seem to work for many when it comes to the bliss.

1. meditation
2. pranayama
3. meditating with a guru, avatar, or whatever they call themselves.

good luck on your journey!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 26-04-2018, 06:59 AM
Suspended
Nice sunnies running.
Old 26-04-2018, 09:38 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Dear Everyone,

Apparently, many of you are very advanced spiritually, so I ask:

I'm looking for ways to feel my HS again in myself as well as make this experience as permanent as possible. If you know of efficient methods/techniques/symbols what I can do/use that bring *It* forth in me and/or then stabilize this state, could you, please, let me know? Ways that worked for you or someone else you know/knew. Thank you

my guess would be repeated the
"all time" phrase "i love all &' i
respect myself."
for such be
noteworthy to the greats that
came before us.

yup. shall do this"good" "great"
will.
Old 26-04-2018, 03:59 PM
Master

Connecting with the higher self is something that helps get through tough time, give me hope for my future, helps to set my feet back on my spiritual path, and communicates when I need direction.

For me it isn't supposed to be an all time thing while I am incarnating here. I am supposed to immerse myself in the here and now.

The people around me, the frustrations I experience, the pains I endure, the fears and doubts I feel, the laughter I express, the excitement when I see a food that looks so very good I can't wait to dive in.

I'm here to learn and experience, not focus my brain on the lofty and esoteric. And so I will.