Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-04-2018, 11:27 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
One Simple Reason:
The whole Twin Flame concept is flawed.

Just because you love someone doesn't mean they love you equally. Just because someone runs from you doesn't mean they're your twin flame. Just because someone runs from ya doesn't mean they're in denial, or that they have special relationships and/or circumstance to fulfill before they reunite with you in your life. Just because you can't let go doesn't mean that there must be a TF label slapped to what could be a simple relationship, and most would find that if they had never heard of the term TF that their life would be much better.

Lol. I agree... it's past life partners(for good or bad) who may be the original reason for these insecurities, and things they need to work on. It's not a so called twin flame, although if they want to label it as such, they can. I just think the label creates mental and emotional problems, as well as overly attachment and expectations to the idea of what twin flames are suppose to be...that may or may not be correct.

How I see it is, most of the time it's a beloved past life partner who they have deep issues with, most people think their issues originated in this life...but I saw in my NDE, this life only recreates the same scenario to work on old issues....often times with the original partner from the life which it happened. People are subconsciously, and spiritually drawn to these "twin flames" because of the original karmic tie from another lifetime, which has been repeated and repeated in lives after, including this one. What they are actually feeling, is those wounds being brought up, which comes with feeling scared, excited, amd a spiritual high...and often with a spiritually high vibration, comes psychic abilities and other phenomenon.

Sometimes, partners have spent so much time with each other in other lives....even karmically, that they end up doing good together in this life....if not, if they both still have that crazy love bond, they will do it in another life...but they don't have to, they can learn the same lessons with others....but it goes much faster if it's with the original partner and soulmate.
Old 20-04-2018, 03:43 AM
Master

I know at least 1 twin flame couple who has stayed together. She ran from him for 5 years before they got together. (They have 3 amazing kids.)