Spiritual Forums

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-03-2018, 10:36 PM
Bunny I'm going to die soon.

Not from suicide or anything, but I will soon leave this planet. Don't know when exactly, but soon.

I had one chance to break free from the interference from my guides and live how i want to live, without being punished for not following my soul's original path by breaking up with my current sweetheart, and i blew it.

I broke up with him, but took him back after misinterpreting a piece of information from my guides.

Now the sabotaging by my guides is coming back with a vengeance. They told me point-blank, that since i failed to capitalize on that chance, that i am now destined to die soon, unless i go on that original path. My soul has given them permission to end my life at any time.

To make matters more depressing, my sweetheart's life is tied to my success, by his own volition. He made a contract without any prompting from me. He'll be dying shortly after i do, as obviously i won't be succeeding in this lifetime.

My life was pretty disappointing tbh, but i am glad it will be over soon. My only regret was not capitalizing on that one chance to do whatever the hell i wanted without any more interference on their end. And that my love is basically going to die because of me.

But at least i'll be dying a free woman, without being pressured, coerced, and bullied to follow a path that i was not ready for in this lifetime. And for that i am grateful.

Thanks to all of you supporting me over the years. I really, really, appreciate you all a lot. See you on the other side. I'm sure i'll see some of you again in another time.
Ever on and on I continue circling with nothing but my hate in carousel of agony til slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing til suddenly I see that I canít break free Iím slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity with nothing but my pain and a paralyzing agony to tell me who I am who I was uncertainty in my mind til I canít break free
Old 13-03-2018, 11:36 PM
Hi Kristi

To die does not mean a literal death but it means a change ..It is the ending of the old and the beginning of something new.

It sounds like you are going through a transformation.

All the best

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 14-03-2018, 03:11 AM
Kirsti, not sure how much you know about yourself and how I can tell you without being stopped.
Do you really know who and what you are? From where you entered this life?
I know you are an accomplished operator and could not fail, even if you tried.
Be assured, your path is the right one.