Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-03-2018, 02:55 AM
Guide

Yam

I dreamt I was in a home setting with a family (but not my family) and a child showed me the fridge door with a picture of the word ‘yam’ stuck on it like a fridge magnet and said to me ‘look, you’re already part of the family’ and I sensed the child meant that ‘dad’ had put my name on the fridge. I was aware that he was there to the left of me watching this and enjoying my reaction of surprise. It was a nice feeling but I don’t know who any of these people were. I was intrigued at the word yam and the way it was pictured. It was like an oval picture with these big fat bubble shaped letters going down vertically and they were peach coloured. The background was multicoloured.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I dreamt I was in a home setting with a family (but not my family) and a child showed me the fridge door with a picture of the word ‘yam’ stuck on it like a fridge magnet and said to me ‘look, you’re already part of the family’ and I sensed the child meant that ‘dad’ had put my name on the fridge. I was aware that he was there to the left of me watching this and enjoying my reaction of surprise. It was a nice feeling but I don’t know who any of these people were. I was intrigued at the word yam and the way it was pictured. It was like an oval picture with these big fat bubble shaped letters going down vertically and they were peach coloured. The background was multicoloured.
Hello, the immediate thing which sprang into my mind, bypassing everything else to do so, was the 'bija mantra' (seed mantra) for the Heart Chakra.

http://ar-yoga.com/2011/10/bija-mant...am-yam-ham-om/

Also, contrary to popular belief the Heart Chakra is not green, it is light pink on a multi-coloured background.

When the Heart Chakra becomes open, one feels themselves as 'part of the family' even though they realise they already are.

It means to work on this chakra, opening it up to acceptance and unconditional love.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Hello, the immediate thing which sprang into my mind, bypassing everything else to do so, was the 'bija mantra' (seed mantra) for the Heart Chakra.

http://ar-yoga.com/2011/10/bija-mant...am-yam-ham-om/

Also, contrary to popular belief the Heart Chakra is not green, it is light pink on a multi-coloured background.

When the Heart Chakra becomes open, one feels themselves as 'part of the family' even though they realise they already are.

It means to work on this chakra, opening it up to acceptance and unconditional love.

This is really good info thanks Shivani Devi
Old 01-03-2018, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
This is really good info thanks Shivani Devi
You are very welcome.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:46 PM
Guide

Color

I usually meditate before going to sleep and last night I set my intention for my creator to show me his/her presence. When I decided to roll over and go to sleep whilst relaxed I also asked the same. Sometimes I don't recognise the answers to my questions in my dreams but this one resonates. Just need to work on that chakra a bit more to feel creators presence
Old 04-03-2018, 04:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
Oh yes God taught me about this years ago. It means there is a yam shaped vessel that carries your soul & it has an extension of God, Goddess, & Their Child in it, & They consider you to be part of Their Family. The vessel connects to the lower torso & your soul comes out of the vessel & enters the human body, which is icy cold compared to the spiritual beings' bodies.

In The Bible God is described as being somewhat made from molten bronze & Angels are described as being made from fire. They are very hot & that is because their vibration is infinitely faster than ours on this world. So they are hot & we are icy cold, & so they showed you that the yam symbol was stuck to the side of a fridge. The fridge represented your body because you are icy cold compared to the spiritual beings.

That is basically what you are being told. You are part of the family of God & they come from inside a yam shaped vessel that is stuck on your body, which is like a fridge to them.

Many people have described waking up in an oval shaped vessel with a goddess who teaches them things.
I have watched the vessels travelling along rivers of liquid light inside the trunk & branches of the tree of eternal life, & they are carrying souls inside of them.

The green thing hanging behind the person represents where the yam shaped object hangs from the body. It actually goes inside that thing to be more precise. It sticks onto all people & hangs off them.
Ancient Pictures & art can come from thousands of years apart so it doesn't always look the same. Sometimes it is represented as a cone shaped object or an oblong jar.

Here we see cylinder shaped vessels with souls & feathers inside them to represent that souls are taken places while inside the vessels.

These yam shaped symbols have the orbs of souls in them & symbolic things representing the dog god that takes souls to the afterlife, & a few other things I won't try to decipher just now.

I wondered why the fridge, why not a picture on a wall or something....fascinating interpretation Perfection, always appreciated
Old 05-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Guide

Quote:

we see in the picture above a vegetable growing out of the man's leg & He is pointing the Ankh symbol at it. That is why you were given a dream about a yam sticking on the side of a fridge. Again it meant that your body is cold like a fridge & the spiritual beings inside the vessel stuck to you are hot.

There are many ways that The Tree of Eternal Life is depicted. You have to meet it personally to know what it is actually like.

Here we see the vegetable growing from the person's leg on the right, & on the left there are a bunch of tiny fairy size people standing on a platform coming from the person's feet. It's difficult to make the connection by looking at the art alone but once you meet God & The Tree you'll be shown that The Tree of Eternal life connects to the feet first & then connects a vessel to the body higher up & sends small beings in & around the human body. They are extensions of The tree of Eternal Life & it can see through their eyes.

Is it upside down?
Old 05-03-2018, 08:14 PM
Guide

Lightbulb

Quote:
It comes from below & can turn upside down.

Oh gosh, that's piqued my interest more than ever!