Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-03-2018, 08:35 AM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,994
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru
I wouldn't call it intermittent at all. I can tune in whenever and find her right away. It takes me zero effort to channel her (or any of my guides, really). When I say I'm "blocking the connection," it's not whether I'm able to make contact, it's whether I can reliably "hear" the information. When I was still new to this (or if I'm really tired or otherwise drained), it can be hard to make out details of very specific information, especially if it's something about the physical - and that might be where my doubt is playing in. I have no worries about overcoming it, though - I feel like we're really, really close to a breakthrough.
Thank you for the clarification.

Quote:
It was from a mailing list I signed up for called "Twin Flames 11:11 by Cassady Cayne." I'll be honest, I haven't vetted it enough yet to know whether they're just trying to sell something. It was the first I'd ever heard of the concept myself, so if it feels wrong it just might be bunk.

I'm afraid I found Ms Cayne one of those who may make some people feel better about "love" by raising hopes but gives the New Age Industry a negative slant. Twin Flame Energy Kit!? Kit? I mean....seriously? As usual her ideas are full of factoids (things presented as facts that aren't) various contradictions and assumptions. They say these are HER belief, not facts.

I found the site more of an off-put when I was enquiring into this peculiar "phenomenon"..... I mean, "Your personality and early life experiences were deliberately chosen by you and your twin as souls to engineer the kind of challenges you desired"??? - Not true. Makes far too many assumptions and speculations....... I, for one, don't have a twin. I didn't choose my early life.

She's there making money all right. You have to go to the bottom of the page to find out what she costs.
Total Vibrations something-or-other: 11 PDF Classes at $39 each = $429 | 6 Audio Clearing Energy Tools at $37 each = $222 Total $651.

But, who knows, the lovelorn may just meet their twin flame - or get a lot of interesting times - for $651.

She means well. She seemed to inspire a few people although some of the testimonials look iffy, so if you have the money at least you've tried!
.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-03-2018, 11:25 AM
A human Being A human Being is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,370
  A human Being's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I found the site more of an off-put when I was enquiring into this peculiar "phenomenon"..... I mean, "Your personality and early life experiences were deliberately chosen by you and your twin as souls to engineer the kind of challenges you desired"??? - Not true. Makes far too many assumptions and speculations....... I, for one, don't have a twin. I didn't choose my early life. .
That whole notion that we choose our life paths, personalities, etc., before we incarnate is quite a common one in the wider spiritual community, in fairness - might seem absurd, or even masochistic in the case of someone who's experienced a lot of hardship and suffering, but it's all about growth, so they say, developing compassion and a deeper understanding of life. I don't know how much truth there is to it, mind, and I don't how people come to know this stuff, I'm assuming this knowledge comes from the higher planes of consciousness - that's if someone didn't simply pull it out of their behind and it gained traction (the theory, not their behind). But that's all speculation on my part.

As for Cassady Cayne... I've heard negative things about her, and from what you've said it does rather sound like she's on the make, though I should probably do a little research before I write her off (though if I'm being honest, just the name alone puts me off tbh - she sounds like a stripper for God's sake )
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-03-2018, 02:03 PM
jro5139 jro5139 is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 760
 
The twin flame eye contact, is not something that can be compared to regular eye contact or explained if you haven't experienced it. It's just so bizarre. The eye contact is really what got me and my tf talking at all, because initially I made no attempt to talk to him. I can't even explain what it was. It must have been just as bizarre for him because he asked me what it was.

This whole notion of we choose our lives, seems to be the primary thought of most spiritual people. The way I look at it, there's only 2 possible options. Either we decided on our lives or we are on some sort of prison planet. And I think, if I decided on this, than the outcome must be phenomenal. That's the only reason I can come up with why I would have done this travesty to myself. The whole here to learn, makes a lot of sense to me, even more so when I consider what I know of my past (or parallel) lives.

And by the way, I disagree entirely that a person has to believe in something to experience it. Or that both "twin flames" have to believe in it to make the experience real. Although that's getting into the wording (twin flame) which is debatable and sort of making me cringe. However, the experience itself, was real and it's less about figuring out IF it was real, and more about figuring out what it actually was.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,994
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
That whole notion that we choose our life paths, personalities, etc., before we incarnate is quite a common one in the wider spiritual community, in fairness - might seem absurd, or even masochistic in the case of someone who's experienced a lot of hardship and suffering, but it's all about growth, so they say, developing compassion and a deeper understanding of life. I don't know how much truth there is to it, mind, and I don't how people come to know this stuff, I'm assuming this knowledge comes from the higher planes of consciousness - that's if someone didn't simply pull it out of their behind and it gained traction (the theory, not their behind). But that's all speculation on my part.
I hear what you say (even if it is difficult to hear typing but…well, it’s a clear day, these things happen, I mean, don’t they just? ) but that poses the same difficulty as creation. If time is infinite there's no hypothetical start to when we chose future lives so if it’s true at all it was the choice of a pre-time creator – bloomin’ cheek! I didn’t ask whoever to set me on a trail that led to this! Twinless, with a complete soul…woe is me.

So Ms Cayne and others of this wider community purport to know this past life processing for a fact? Where did she pick that up from? I’m so suspicious of people who claim they’ve channelled stuff from “ascended masters” so I hope it isn’t that! Because something sounds wise and good doesn’t mean it isn’t from their imagination. I believe we should all write our holy books, which means looking deep and most of what we find will pertain to just us individually. Only facts I can find are birth, tax and death.

I go with past lives because of glimpses of one – so I believe - but it is just my belief. I have no proof.

Quote:
As for Cassady Cayne... I've heard negative things about her, and from what you've said it does rather sound like she's on the make, though I should probably do a little research before I write her off (though if I'm being honest, just the name alone puts me off tbh - she sounds like a stripper for God's sake )
In an SM establishment?
It puts a new slant on someone giving you the Cayne, d'nnit?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,994
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
And by the way, I disagree entirely that a person has to believe in something to experience it.
Absolutely. You have to experience something to experience it no matter what you believe. It can change beliefs.
Quote:
Or that both "twin flames" have to believe in it to make the experience real.
I can't see how this would work if one believed something different. Like if I were Christian and I enjoined with a Jew, the relationship would work but we couldn't help each other grow and evolve unless one of us gave over to the other or "met half way." Hence one has to be within sight of believing what the other believes. If someone claimed I had the other half of their soul, I simply couldn't accept it, I could never see myself conceding that at my stage I'm only partially souled. He can believe he's my twin flame as much as he likes but as I can't we would never be twin flames.
Quote:
Although that's getting into the wording (twin flame) which is debatable and sort of making me cringe. However, the experience itself, was real and it's less about figuring out IF it was real, and more about figuring out what it actually was.
You hit the bullseye. A deep an fulfilling relationship is just that. A most profound experience. Maybe there's a magical difference to a twin flame one but it's mostly down to expectations, nay, demands wrapped up in pink velvet. And deeply fulfilling relationships don't usually come with all the hassle and anguish of many TF ones I read about here. Looking at stuff such as Ms Cayne is peddling, it's easy to see some people being lead along troubled paths.

But ultimately it's what we believe. And, as Walter Cronkite would say, that's the way it is.

peace, light and fulfilment.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-03-2018, 05:10 PM
A human Being A human Being is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,370
  A human Being's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I hear what you say (even if it is difficult to hear typing but…well, it’s a clear day, these things happen, I mean, don’t they just?) but that poses the same difficulty as creation. If time is infinite there's no hypothetical start to when we chose future lives so if it’s true at all it was the choice of a pre-time creator – bloomin’ cheek! I didn’t ask whoever to set me on a trail that led to this! Twinless, with a complete soul…woe is me.
I'll take your word about clear days, I live in Manchester so they're about as common as unicorns and blue moons!

Cripes, you've given me something to think about there Mind you I don't think I've got the sort of mind that handles those sorts of abstract concepts too well, it took me a few minutes to even process what you said I've heard it said that everything's happening simultaneously and so there really is no past or future, and if I ponder that for more than a minute or two I feel an aneurysm coming on - this thinking lark really is a dangerous business, I figure it's better to take what feels right and relevant and discard the rest!
Quote:
So Ms Cayne and others of this wider community purport to know this past life processing for a fact? Where did she pick that up from? I’m so suspicious of people who claim they’ve channelled stuff from “ascended masters” so I hope it isn’t that! Because something sounds wise and good doesn’t mean it isn’t from their imagination. I believe we should all write our holy books, which means looking deep and most of what we find will pertain to just us individually. Only facts I can find are birth, tax and death.

I go with past lives because of glimpses of one – so I believe - but it is just my belief. I have no proof.
Yeah I'm always sceptical about such things - not to say that I necessarily disbelieve channelled messages and whatnot, but as I say I usually take what resonates and discard what doesn't. I see little value in beliefs at this point, I think of it more in terms of what feels right; might sound like a tired spiritual cliché but I do think it's true that the answers are to be found within. Seems to me that people become vulnerable to exploitation when they're desperately searching for answers 'out there', and God knows there are plenty of charlatans who will happily oblige them - for a price.

Mind you, with that said I do believe in the phenomenon of past/parallel lives, too, even though like you I've no proof of their existence - not even so much as a glimpse. I've been told by a couple of people of various past lives I've supposedly lived, and I deem them to be credible so I tend to believe them (what they told me made sense of certain issues I have in this life, too), but it really is just a belief at this point and therefore has limited value to me.
Quote:
In an SM establishment?
It puts a new slant on someone giving you the Cayne, d'nnit?
I didn't even think about that particular angle Though in truth I think it's more the case that her name's become synonymous in my mind with feckless charlatanism - and, as I say, my knowledge of her is very limited so I shouldn't prejudge her, really.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Kendaru Kendaru is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 60
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Thank you for the clarification.



I'm afraid I found Ms Cayne one of those who may make some people feel better about "love" by raising hopes but gives the New Age Industry a negative slant. Twin Flame Energy Kit!? Kit? I mean....seriously? As usual her ideas are full of factoids (things presented as facts that aren't) various contradictions and assumptions. They say these are HER belief, not facts.

I found the site more of an off-put when I was enquiring into this peculiar "phenomenon"..... I mean, "Your personality and early life experiences were deliberately chosen by you and your twin as souls to engineer the kind of challenges you desired"??? - Not true. Makes far too many assumptions and speculations....... I, for one, don't have a twin. I didn't choose my early life.

She's there making money all right. You have to go to the bottom of the page to find out what she costs.
Total Vibrations something-or-other: 11 PDF Classes at $39 each = $429 | 6 Audio Clearing Energy Tools at $37 each = $222 Total $651.

But, who knows, the lovelorn may just meet their twin flame - or get a lot of interesting times - for $651.

She means well. She seemed to inspire a few people although some of the testimonials look iffy, so if you have the money at least you've tried!
.

Yeah, now that I'm really looking into this... I opted for the free awakening kit that came with some MP3 tracks which were said to contain "Bin Aural (sic) beats." That should be 'binaural,' and that's a huge red flag if she doesn't even know what she's selling. Feel free to nix anything I said about a "false twin," that came from a bad source.

I don't know how I feel about the 'choosing your life's path ahead of time' thing either. I've come across it a few times, and unfortunately that's one of those areas my guides are a little sketchy about - like there's something there we're not ready to know. My take on that is there's some truth to it, but it may be incorrect to say we deliberately chose the hardships that come with our path. I've heard someone describe it less like custom tailoring your whole experience, and more like picking a preset out of a limited selection, but this doesn't feel quite right to me either.

I tend to fall along the lines of either the prison planet or the 'Paradise Islands Trap' idea (the latter matches a vision I had once where I recalled coming here with my TF thinking we were coming for a nice vacation, but then getting dragged under something that moved like lava but was cold and coarse like black sand. My belief is I was trapped, but she escaped, and that there's an ongoing effort by our soul teams to rescue us - but while we're here, we can still make use of the mess as a learning experience)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-03-2018, 03:44 PM
SierraNevadaStar SierraNevadaStar is offline
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Posts: 125
  SierraNevadaStar's Avatar
"That's a very interesting notion... so, how would one not be aware of what their soul self is up to? You mean she might not have awakened yet?"


Yes, it is possible your twin flame is not awake - or, at least, not awakened fully. But we can be keen and still be unaware of all our soul might be doing (unbeknownst to us) 'behind the scenes.' In fact, this is most likely the case for all of us.

It is my belief that our soul consists of many selves. I am a believer in reincarnation. I used to wonder how someone can have an NDE, whereupon they see their grandmother who has been dead for decades. Well, obviously, it could be that 'Nana' simply hasn't reincarnated yet. That is often an explanation, but it isn't the only one. There would have to be at least one other explanation if she had, in fact, reincarnated. Once I got 'hip' to the concept of 'parallel lives' and the truth that our souls consist of many selves, I realized we can visit those who were dear to us in a former lifetime - even without consciously being aware of it in our current one. Thus, this particular former self of a soul - this 'grandmother' aspect - could've rushed to comfort a kindred soul during a traumatic event in their life.

We go to sleep each night and each night our soul wonders...We may be conscious of some of its excursions but certainly not all of them.

There have been recorded instances of people in danger who have astral projected to a loved one - without even being aware they're doing so. A man may be thinking of his wife intensely while his plane's engine is failing. This intense thought (riddled with both emotion and will-power) can then propel a duplicate image of his physical aspect to where she is. She will later attest to having seen him at a certain time of day. But during that exact point in time, his more tangible self was actually in the process of making an emergency landing in order to save its life. This phenomenon is known as 'bi-location.'

Environmental factors can also affect our twin's awareness of us. For instance, you could have an incredibly vivid dream about your twin and it could be like she's actually 'there' in the dream-state with you. And, indeed, she is (thanks to quantum entanglement). But while you might retain full recollection of that experience, she may not. Maybe her clock's alarm went off - jolting her out of the dream state so that she recalls little to nothing regarding that dream. Maybe she is just someone who has poor dream recollection in general. Some people have busier lives in the here-and-now than others do, with little time to reflect quietly and spiritually, which then leaves them less receptive to 'the greater world beyond this one.'

I don't know if you've an inkling as to where your twin may be located in the world. I am saying this because, we are more receptive while asleep. Your twin could live somewhere in which there are several hours difference between you so that, while you are asleep, she might be out having dinner with friends. You could be having an exceptional dream about her. A part of her soul-half could be with you amid that dream while her physical aspect is conscious and dining, and totally oblivious to it. If she isn't totally oblivious to it, she could get a sense of your energy via empathy and/or telepathy. She may, however, be unable to define it for what it is - if her awareness of a twin flame connection is less than yours.

If we knew all our souls were up to, all that Higher Self was orchestrating 'behind the scenes,' we wouldn't be able to handle it. It would be, in short, too much information and far too overwhelming for us to assimiliate all at once. There is a reason we haven't recollection of all our lifetimes (just to cite one example here of this 'sleeping knowledge').

However, it may encourage you to know that because women tend to be more intuitive and emotional by nature, they've the tendency to be the more 'awake' half of a twin flame pairing. This isn't always the case, of course, but it often is.

Last edited by SierraNevadaStar : 05-03-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Kendaru Kendaru is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 60
 
You mention dreams a lot. I wonder, then, if it's relevant that I almost never recall dreaming anymore? For the last 10 years or so, I've been lucky to have even a snapshot of a dream every so often.

Interestingly, I can recall two dreams where I was interacting with this TF spirit, but in both we seemed very casual - there was no excitement in seeing each other "for the first time," per se. I assume this means whatever 'self' I'm dreaming with is already fully conscious of the relationship, and it gives credit to your claims.

As for where she is... let's just say I'm holding out for some disclosure on ETs. I'm hesitant to accept my senses on this because a) I've only recently started digging into theories such as hollow-Earth and moon bases, so I have to be careful I'm not jumping to the nearest convenient explanation based on current interest, and b) I don't want to block a possible in-person meeting by believing she's somewhere that's inaccessible to me and then manifesting that into reality.

However, she has proven her existence in ways that are clearly super-human... She and my guides appear to me as characters I've invented for stories I'm writing, and at separate times meditating with her, I've seen her paint portraits of the character she inhabits in wood grain (I was experimenting with rock-clacking, and the pattern on a tree had changed during meditation to match this character's face afterwards) and in the clouds (October 2017 Harvest Moon - it was a cloudy night, but when I'd opened my eyes during meditation, the gaps between the clouds formed the outline and details of a full-body portrait of the character she inhabits. It filled the entire sky, and when I noticed it, a five-pointed hole looking like a hand opened up as if she was waving at me, and she even lined up the full moon to shine through her heart to make sure I knew what I was seeing was intentional. Specifically, when I'd first noticed it, the pieces of the picture weren't quite lined up, but as the clouds drifted, by the time the moon was through the heart it all fit perfectly together).
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums