Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-02-2018, 05:08 PM
Experiencer
imawonderer, I re-read my initial reply to you and it didn't sit well with me.

It may have come across too direct and harsh, and for that I apologise, as it wasn't my intention. Communication is something I'm working on, as is empathy and compassion, so yeah, again, I apologise.
Old 27-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
You're welcome

It's good that you can see that you made some errors in judgment - we all do it, we're only human after all. What's important, I think, is to understand exactly why you behaved as you did, why you chose to give him space rather than continue to message him. Were you afraid of upsetting and potentially alienating him by not giving him the space you thought he needed, maybe? And what exactly caused you to snap when he didn't reply to your texts? Obviously you felt angry, but what was at the root of that anger?

I'll stop there because I don't want to make this feel like an interrogation, and of course you don't have to answer if you'd rather not, but I think these are important questions to consider so that you can understand what's really going on inside, why you acted as you did - bearing in mind that it's on the level of emotion that you'll find the answers, not the level of mind.

I gave him space because previously guys wanted space from me rather than the attention and they thought I was too much, so I learnt to be more distant and not as much in their space because then they get annoyed..

it caused me to snap knowing its all over and everything he said to me didn't really mean it and that it was all a lie..

its fine don't worry about it I really don't mind..

thank you..xx
Old 27-02-2018, 07:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEN34
imawonderer, I re-read my initial reply to you and it didn't sit well with me.

It may have come across too direct and harsh, and for that I apologise, as it wasn't my intention. Communication is something I'm working on, as is empathy and compassion, so yeah, again, I apologise.

don't worry about it I didn't take it personally..

theres no reason to apologise you are the way you are :)
Old 28-02-2018, 11:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by imawonderer
I gave him space because previously guys wanted space from me rather than the attention and they thought I was too much, so I learnt to be more distant and not as much in their space because then they get annoyed..
Right, I get you. Do you have a tendency to come on strong, would you say, and if so why do you think that is?
Quote:
it caused me to snap knowing its all over and everything he said to me didn't really mean it and that it was all a lie..
I've heard it said that anger is a secondary emotion, and in my own experience I've found that to be true; when I explore my angry feelings I usually find that there's upset underneath it, and that's caused by some assumption that I need this or that in order to be happy. Feel into your anger if you can, see what's going on underneath :)
Old 28-02-2018, 12:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Right, I get you. Do you have a tendency to come on strong, would you say, and if so why do you think that is?

I've heard it said that anger is a secondary emotion, and in my own experience I've found that to be true; when I explore my angry feelings I usually find that there's upset underneath it, and that's caused by some assumption that I need this or that in order to be happy. Feel into your anger if you can, see what's going on underneath :)

yeah I usually come on strong because thats how I would like others to be towards me.and show me attention but I learnt that majority of time people don't like that. so I learnt not to be so much because I learnt to be more trusting towards the other person.