Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24-02-2018, 03:47 AM
Rashid Rashid is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 72
 
Difference between whistle and ringing noise

From a spiritual point of view. Sometimes I get the ringing in the ears and sometimes a ring so loud that it removes all other sounds, just for a moment. But at times I also get a whistle tone in my ear... like the ringing sounds more like peaceful metal chimes while the whistle is like a tea kettle in tuned.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26-02-2018, 01:25 AM
Spirit bird Spirit bird is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 237
  Spirit bird's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid
From a spiritual point of view. Sometimes I get the ringing in the ears and sometimes a ring so loud that it removes all other sounds, just for a moment. But at times I also get a whistle tone in my ear... like the ringing sounds more like peaceful metal chimes while the whistle is like a tea kettle in tuned.

I can relate to what you are saying. I have a few different things that occur as well. First off I have a constant frequency that runs right through my head (not in the ears), it is constant and sometimes louder than other times. Sometimes it is so soft that I wonder if it's still there but it is if I listen for it.

Other times I will get the ringing...that is in my ears. I have learned enough to make the associations that if the ringing tone is in my left ear it is considered a warning from my guides or they will actually cause a "thumping" on my left ear drum. This usually means..think about the choice you are about to make, or it may be don't say the words you are about to speak to a certain person. Just to rethink whatever situation I am currently in. That warning is always within the left ear. If I hear the ringing or tone within my right ear it simply is a way that my angels or guides are letting me know they are with me or near. Just a reminder that I'm not alone.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26-02-2018, 01:56 AM
aimtobe aimtobe is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Texas
Posts: 185
 
Is that ringing sound in our ears a spiritual thing? A metaphysical thing? I've been wondering because I seem to get it at random times only recently, since the new year I believe. Or at least Ive been more conscious of it since this new year. 2018.

Is this considered a form of clairaudience? I wasn't sure if I was just getting old quick or what. Does anyone rule out ear disorders or pathologies of the physical any way?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 26-02-2018, 12:19 PM
Rashid Rashid is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 72
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Is that ringing sound in our ears a spiritual thing? A metaphysical thing? I've been wondering because I seem to get it at random times only recently, since the new year I believe. Or at least Ive been more conscious of it since this new year. 2018.

Is this considered a form of clairaudience? I wasn't sure if I was just getting old quick or what. Does anyone rule out ear disorders or pathologies of the physical any way?
Exactly. I can relate too. There's the ringing, then the loud ring that shows up removing all sound and will come from the right or left ear for a minute, then fade away. Which for the most part has a connection with what I am about to encounter. But then there's a whistle tone on a specific note that is either in the left or right ear as well. The whistle has a feeling of a glowing light if I could explain the sound as a vision. If the whistle sound had a figure, it would be light, from my perception
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26-02-2018, 12:21 PM
Rashid Rashid is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 72
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I can relate to what you are saying. I have a few different things that occur as well. First off I have a constant frequency that runs right through my head (not in the ears), it is constant and sometimes louder than other times. Sometimes it is so soft that I wonder if it's still there but it is if I listen for it.

Other times I will get the ringing...that is in my ears. I have learned enough to make the associations that if the ringing tone is in my left ear it is considered a warning from my guides or they will actually cause a "thumping" on my left ear drum. This usually means..think about the choice you are about to make, or it may be don't say the words you are about to speak to a certain person. Just to rethink whatever situation I am currently in. That warning is always within the left ear. If I hear the ringing or tone within my right ear it simply is a way that my angels or guides are letting me know they are with me or near. Just a reminder that I'm not alone.
I can definitely understand that. We are on the same page with the ringing definitely. It's that interesting whistle sound that would also be in either the left or right ear... if the sound had a figure it sounds like a single sound on a specific note
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 26-02-2018, 09:44 PM
aimtobe aimtobe is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Texas
Posts: 185
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashid
Exactly. I can relate too. There's the ringing, then the loud ring that shows up removing all sound and will come from the right or left ear for a minute, then fade away. Which for the most part has a connection with what I am about to encounter. But then there's a whistle tone on a specific note that is either in the left or right ear as well. The whistle has a feeling of a glowing light if I could explain the sound as a vision. If the whistle sound had a figure, it would be light, from my perception

Yep, same here. The only differences I would say is that 1) only sometimes it fades. Other times it just cuts off rather abruptly or a very quick fade. And the other difference, 2) is that it doesn't obstruct hearing the environment, only that it steals my focus per se. I dont know about this whistling noise though, does it always accompany the ringing? It makes sense how you describe it though.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27-02-2018, 11:59 AM
Rashid Rashid is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 72
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Yep, same here. The only differences I would say is that 1) only sometimes it fades. Other times it just cuts off rather abruptly or a very quick fade. And the other difference, 2) is that it doesn't obstruct hearing the environment, only that it steals my focus per se. I dont know about this whistling noise though, does it always accompany the ringing? It makes sense how you describe it though.
Yes, it accompanies the ringing. The sound is more dense. Like a tea kettle on a bit lower frequency... Sometimes one ear, or both. And not even that, but they are always on a constant note until it goes away. Maybe one ear would be on one note and the other on another note at the same time.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums