Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-02-2018, 04:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Twin Flame- Reunion-Signs-Meaning

I have always wanted to share my life with a lover and build a family together. I've seen it in my heart and soul since I was young and I have longed for this life more than anything. To feel and to share love and knowledge with another, and our child(ren).

Within the last four months, I believe that I have met my twin flame. We are so intertwined, so connected in divinity. But I can't help but feel like there is a pushing of my soul against hers.

We went on a hike the other day, the sun shined through the trees..but I couldn't help but feel absent from her words. Her thoughts.

On the ride over, she brought up the fact that she did not feel that kids were in her future, and I felt myself sink. The last four months of my life have felt like a true blessing, but her words cut into me. I said nothing. I didn't want to ruin the afternoon, but I know I have to talk about it with her.

I've wanted for so long to be a father, and it scares me to think that the person I love, does not share the same vision. She's brought it up a few times actually, but I never connected the dots until now.

Our hike was beautiful but quiet. We shared our time, but hardly our words. I felt that I couldn't speak, and her words replayed through my head over and over again. It was all I could think about, but I couldn't speak. I couldn't cry. I barely held the conversation with her.

I don't want to think that this is just another natural transition in my soul, asking me to look deeper. TO use my voice. On our way back to the car, my dog was ahead of us and I yelled at him to slow down. I looked over to what he was sniffing, and it was a dead turkey. It looked very fresh, and I remember my vision going blurry and my heart sinking into me. I felt this was a sign, but I didn't know how to take it. I was hurting, and I feel she could tell I was distant.

How do you approach this situation when your future plans don't line up as much as you thought they did. I know we are here to learn from our twin, to grow, but I dont want to think this is another short-term commitment.
Old 24-02-2018, 07:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Edit: Moved thread to Twin Flame Section

Hello there,

I know being in love and sharing a relationship is a wonderful elevating spiritual experience however, if she does not desire children, that is her personal choice, and loving someone entails respecting an individuals boundaries and personal choices.

I would stay in the present moment when together, continue to enjoy each others company, who knows she could change her mind in time, or she could not, neither decision should be a deciding factor in loving someone. However, if this is a deal breaker for you, I would recommend parting ways and finding another partner who does desire children and a family.

Lastly, myself being a mother; being a parent is the hardest job in the world. There is much responsibility with children, it's not all that glitters and gold, its work LOL and it tends to change the dynamics of the relationship in many ways. ( I can't imagine changing poo and pushing 4x4 strollers as an alluring selling point for a romantic spiritual union but that's just me lol). Look at it this way without getting too invested in the future (which doesn't even exist); the best of your relationship is right now in the present moment, it doesn't get better than right NOW. Enjoy it.

I do not subscribe to twin flames theories as I find them counter productive in a spiritual journey, however, from my understanding, you don't have to be married or have children with another individual to share a 'spiritual' connection or close friendship.

Clover
Old 24-02-2018, 09:07 PM
Lorelyen

It seems that Clover has said it all.

Besides, you profile your age at 19 which, well, you're legally old enough to be a father but having children is a big responsibility (and for good parents seems to give them a very real purpose here on the earth!) You may be up for that responsibility but it's something you have to agree with girl before setting to work on it. The last thing newborns want is a neglectful or indifferent mum. It'll mean problems such as you sometimes read here in later years. Dad you may be but it's mums to whom a newborn is mostly wired in the early days.

Be patient. Give her a little more time.

(Though I have no children I know about neglectful (birth) parents, I can tell you!)