Spiritual Forums

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-02-2018, 09:23 AM
Thoughts on toronto blessing, kundalini

What do you guys think of this?
Call it what you want - the Toronto blessing, manifestations, fire, kundalini, you all know what I'm talking about
People rolling around on the floor, barking like dogs, holy laughter, fire tunnels, etc

It may sound funny, but it isn't. Not when you are there and are spiritually sensitive!

I attended a Christian conference last year and saw things that shocked me, not realising it was going to be all about the manifestations and to put it plainly deception.

Mid-way through the rather weak praise session it started..
Pitiful wailing from the crowd near the front. Horrible to hear
A person in front of me starts laughing a mocking laugh
I felt a darkness descend on the place and started 'fighting back' praying against it. Another person in front turned round to look at me... with a mocking look in her eyes you wouldn't believe
Some guy starts yelling in a demonic way

I felt the strong need to flee. Then I did
Afterwards I was shaking with cold, and popped into a pub to grab a few beers and calm down

So what's your experience?

In my opinion there is a veil over this world at the moment that stops people seeing things clearly
Some Christians are plainly falling into a trap because they have no discernment. They worship the leaders and submit to them
Old 14-02-2018, 01:22 PM
The Bible warns us that we are not to believe every spirit but to test the spirits to see if they are from God. The "Christians" at that convention obviously failed to do this. You did the right thing in leaving.
The brutal, soul-shaking truth is that we are so earthly minded we are of no heavenly use.
Leonard Ravenhill