Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-02-2018, 06:03 PM
Guide

Samurai serial killer

I was driving. In front of my car was a jeep with a soft top. We are on a freeway. Another car pulls up alongside the Jeep and someone sticks out a samurai sword. Somehow they are able to slice into the soft top of the Jeep as they drive past it and cut off the roof of the car and through the top of the drivers head!

The top of the car flies off and then nothing happens. Then the top of the drivers head comes off and blood sprays everywhere! The driver loses control of the vehicle and crashes. I just witness the whole thing and someone tells me oh yeah the samurai serial killer just did that. I woke up because it was disturbing.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll
I was driving. In front of my car was a jeep with a soft top. We are on a freeway. Another car pulls up alongside the Jeep and someone sticks out a samurai sword. Somehow they are able to slice into the soft top of the Jeep as they drive past it and cut off the roof of the car and through the top of the drivers head!

The top of the car flies off and then nothing happens. Then the top of the drivers head comes off and blood sprays everywhere! The driver loses control of the vehicle and crashes. I just witness the whole thing and someone tells me oh yeah the samurai serial killer just did that. I woke up because it was disturbing.
i feel that waking up from that horrendous scene was a good strategy.
to me, the dream seems to have revealed to you the manner in which a
'false narrative' has been fed to you on a daily basis. it was nonsensical,
and yet portrayed as if it were completely normal.
as you motor through your life, random people attack random strangers,
and your unseen passenger tells you that it's to be expected. it's a pack
of lies ragdoll. hatreds and mayhem are not "normal".
Old 10-02-2018, 01:28 AM
Master
i've been trying to look at the dream with a different sensibility, but i'm not
succeeding in getting a radically changed interpretation for things. the
elements include: 1-you driving, which is just "traveling through life".
2-ahead of you (leading the way) is a jeep, which may represent "freedom"
in that a jeep is less restricted than most vehicles, being able to go cross
country or through rough terrain with little comparable difficulty. 3-the
samurai killer (his car seems nondescript). samurai operate under the code
of bushido, which requires them to be honorable (assassinations are for
ninja), so this murderous act is performed by a regimented force (he wasn't
alone, since he'd need a driver) which has a 'code of evil' to follow. the act
itself seems to have targeted the elimination free-will... and it was performed
directly in front of you (as a threat/'warning'). 4-the samurai was only
assumed, through the use of the sword... we [you] never actually view him;
which suggests to me that he doesn't truly have an independent form
(he may be an energy which is dependent on others to provide it with 'life').
5-the "someone says" is from an unseen passenger it seems... which will
generally signify your "spiritual copilot". he informs you of the 'samurai
serial killer' as if it were a normal life experience.

my thinking is that you need to tell your spiritual guide that the attack on
freedom, designed to disturb and disgust you, is completely intolerable.
it's not normal and you have no desire to witness, nor participate in such
experiences.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:10 AM
Guide

I dont think his guardians or higher self would show him something so horrific. Once you know that your foundation is set in love you know how to decern when it is influenced by something else. Do you live in japan or maybe seen some things that may have been from japan recently...? Did you watch a movie that had some of this content in it? Do you have a fascination with any of the elements in this dream? Do you have any fears about America and japan fighting?

Other than that id say that it was probably an negative being or thought form that influenced this dream. Or you may be too hard on yourself that you added different elements to this dream through self thought... but I doubt that because you wouldn't ask us if it was so...

When you have dreams that are distasteful like this you have to reject it and its meaning or flip it and turn into something useful otherwise its kinda like a virus that slowly spreads or an opportunity for the dark to open a door into your mind.

:)
Old 10-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Guide

No I did not watch anything with these elements and am not fearful of Japan or anything.

Yeah I wasn't a fan. I actually did wake up and say no that is not ok.

Tbh I think the driver was the killer. I don't know how but maybe he had a long arm or tiny car or long sword. What stood out to me the most was that even though it all happened right in front of me the car crash did not touch my car. I just passed on through. I've witnessed car crashes that happened right in front of me before...usually pieces of the cars hit your car. Tiny pieces but they are unavoidable. Or you have to swerve to avoid big chunks. In this dream it all magically passed by.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:56 PM
Master
for you to have witnessed the carnage, and not be effected, is like to have
had your soul come into awareness in this physical reality, observed some
'mindless mayhem', and disallowed that from impeding your progress.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:00 PM
Guide

Also I should note that to me a jeep does not represent freedom. We avoid buying jeeps because "they're alalways in the shop" like volkswagons.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll
Also I should note that to me a jeep does not represent freedom. We avoid buying jeeps because "they're alalways in the shop" like volkswagons.
yeah, okay.
jeeps were designed with military needs in mind, so they'd be
another facet of the conflicted matrix you'd witnessed.
it would be your own vehicle that corresponds to "freedom"....
Old 10-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator
I would say you or more likely someone you know has a way of cutting down people who struggle to function and are always in need of assistance. A very disciplined person who has little tolerance for human frailty and cuts people down. I think the dream is saying you need not get pulled into this kind of drama or hurt by theses types of people. Just let it pass by and you will be fine. Try not to take anything anyone says or does personal. If you already don't the dream is saying you have it in you to not be influenced by these intolerant types of people. If you do this to yourself, are super harsh on your human frailties the dream is trying to show how hurtful you are being towards yourself. Self condemnation does not happen without consequences. Be kind and forgiving your mistakes and weaknesses not harsh or cutting. If you are like this towards yourself odds are you learned it from someone in your life so both angles apply. The moral being that failing and mistakes are to be seen with compassion not condemnation.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:24 AM
Guide

Actually this does make sense for an issue in real life. Someone I know is going through a tough time and I do my best to be supportive without sacrificing my own boundaries and such. Like it is ok to have compassion without getting swallowed by someone else's problems they have to face. And to be honest, it is a bad situation for them, and I feel for them, because a lot of what is happening is not their fault (someone did them wrong), but I also see where they are screwing up in reaction to the situation. Its depression. It is real it happens and I understand why this person does what they do. I've been there, and I get it. When they ask questions, I answer them, when they ask for advice, I give it. But that is where it ends. I won't get angry if they don't take the advice, and I am not going to be mean to them when they screw up. But I am also not going to be their mother, you know?

However, someone else who was once a friend to them took a different route. They cut this person off completely, refused to talk to them (in response to someone doing them wrong), and have actively taken a part in making situations worse for the depressed person. They have seen my compassion to the depressed person and have given me similar treatment, sans doing what they can to make my life worse. I think they can sense that I won't let someone harm me this way. But I am also not in the midst of a depression and am not in a reactive state, and am making sure I have my stuff together, so to speak.

In short, I have compassion for what someone is going through, but I am not going to let their problem be my problem. And the added problem of someone being intolerant of their misery is not something I want to get involved in either. That person made their choice, which is sad but whatever, its their decision.