Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-02-2018, 10:24 PM
SapphireBlue SapphireBlue is offline
Seeker
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 31
  SapphireBlue's Avatar
Isis quartz cluster

This made its way to me many years ago when I was a kid. I've always felt a mystical vibe from it. Can anyone tell me a bit more about it?



Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-02-2018, 12:01 AM
Lynn Lynn is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Past Pluto in the vastness of space and time
Posts: 12,402
  Lynn's Avatar
Hello

It is Quartz so the properties are in place with the stone.

Isis adds a name to the cluster and in that brings in her God energy.

Who was Isis?

Isis was the famous Egyptian goddess of the moon, love, magic, fertility and healing. Egyptian Gods and goddesses, like Isis, were always depicted as young, beautiful and healthy. Following the death of her husband Osiris she took on the role of a goddess of the dead and of funeral rites. She was both the sister and wife of Osiris but in ancient Egypt incest was seen as acceptable in the lives of the Egyptian Gods as it retained the sacred bloodline of the gods. Isis was also regarded as the mother and protector of the Pharaohs.

Clear Quartz

Mystical Properties:

Crystal Quartz is the ultimate "anything-stone" as it radiates all the color vibrations within the spectrum of light and thus can be utilized and programmed for any use which bring light and energy into our spiritual bodies. A "stone of the mind", quartz can be used to imprint with any energy or information and helps to focus the mind, aides in concentration and enhances mental ability.

Historically this crystal has been used to counter black magic, to perform diagnostic healing, and to communicate with spirits and other worlds.

Healing Properties:

It is a master healer and can be used for any and all conditions. It's stimulates the immune system and brings the body into balance. It takes the energy to the most perfect state that is possible; going back to before the disease set in. It cleanses and enhances the organs and subtle bodies and acts as a deep soul cleanser, connecting the physical dimension with the mind.

Magical Properties:

Clear Quartz has been shown to enhance and strengthen the aura. As gifts from our Mother Earth, Clear Quartz comes to us with information for the higher self to assimilate in the process of one's spiritual growth.

Energy: Protective, Receptive
Planet: Sun, Moon
Elements: Fire, Water
Deity: The great Mother
Associated Metals: Silver, Copper, Gold
Powers: Protection, Healing, Psychism, Power, Lactation
Zodiac: Leo, Gemini and Capricorn
Chakra Classification: Crown Chakra



Lynn
__________________
If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-02-2018, 12:23 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,273
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
So who said it was an Isis quartz crystal? Never heard of that, but just curious who named it that.

I myself don't get much from it, other than that I feel it is sort of dormant. It could be more powerful when opened and activated. And I would advice a thorough cleansing.
I wonder how much bubbles would appear on it if you'd stick it in a bowl of water (for cleansing). I think quite a lot... I always feel that's the easiest way to find out if a crystal indeed needs cleansing. Emotional clutter and negativity is released in water and oftentimes it's mostly emotional dense energy that bogs crystals down.
I think it'd be stronger after a good cleansing. I'd go for 12-24 hrs in water (refreshing it regularly when there's bubbles), 12-24 hours in soil (not potting soil --> too acid) then move it through incense.
But I think esp the water and soil will do it a lot of good. If you want to put it in soil, put it in piece of a pantyhose first so dirt cannot get in cracks.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-02-2018, 02:03 AM
Lynn Lynn is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Past Pluto in the vastness of space and time
Posts: 12,402
  Lynn's Avatar
Hello

Its a name given to how they are cut. I have one but to me its just quartz.


Isis Quartz Crystals
These crystals have a 5 sided face on at least one of the termination faces. This five sided face usually, but not always has perfect symmetry.
__________________
If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-02-2018, 04:08 AM
SapphireBlue SapphireBlue is offline
Seeker
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 31
  SapphireBlue's Avatar
Thank you for the properties Lynn, really interesting history associated with it.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-02-2018, 04:33 AM
SapphireBlue SapphireBlue is offline
Seeker
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 31
  SapphireBlue's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So who said it was an Isis quartz crystal? Never heard of that, but just curious who named it that.

I myself don't get much from it, other than that I feel it is sort of dormant. It could be more powerful when opened and activated. And I would advice a thorough cleansing.
I wonder how much bubbles would appear on it if you'd stick it in a bowl of water (for cleansing). I think quite a lot... I always feel that's the easiest way to find out if a crystal indeed needs cleansing. Emotional clutter and negativity is released in water and oftentimes it's mostly emotional dense energy that bogs crystals down.
I think it'd be stronger after a good cleansing. I'd go for 12-24 hrs in water (refreshing it regularly when there's bubbles), 12-24 hours in soil (not potting soil --> too acid) then move it through incense.
But I think esp the water and soil will do it a lot of good. If you want to put it in soil, put it in piece of a pantyhose first so dirt cannot get in cracks.

I just identified it as an Isis crystal when reading up on different types of cuts and attributes.
I cleansed all my crystals under the supermoon (thought that would be enough) but it was quite overcast that night so not sure how much exposure they got. I might cleanse it in water, it will be interesting to see if there's lots of bubbles or not. It's strange that you feel it's dormant as I read that the last supermoon had isis/osiris "activations" which I thought might unlock something.
Perhaps it needs more cleansing then.
I should mention nearly all my crystals have been gifted to me over the years so I haven't done a whole lot with them other than keep grounding stones and rose quartz on my bedside, but I do put them out under the full moon for cleansing.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-02-2018, 09:30 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,273
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Its a name given to how they are cut. I have one but to me its just quartz.


Isis Quartz Crystals
These crystals have a 5 sided face on at least one of the termination faces. This five sided face usually, but not always has perfect symmetry.
Oh yes, I remember now, thank you. I got a few myself, but totally forgot that name, hihi.
Looked up what Isis crystals do energetically because I vaguely recalled it has nothing to do with the Isis we think of from Egyptian history.
And indeed it doesn't have anything to do with that. It's connected with the energy of goddesses like Isis and the Hathors, but that concerns the higher 'fields' of consciousness of these goddesses' energy.
The Hathors for instance are highly evolved beings who currently live in the higher spheres of Venus.
Isis crystals help us integrate spiritual knowledge in the emotional body, so the emotional body experiences the glory of 'being' and is able to express this.
The Isis crystal brings alignment with our 'being'. It helps in our growth from just feeling to truly intuiting.
It also heals uncontrolled emotions. They can help with duality. They help balance masculine and feminine, life and death, sickness and health, joy and pain. The Isis crystal unites duality and because of that it is a powerful healing tool. As it brings opposites in ourselves together we can reflect one-ness/unity to the world.

You can find more info on the Hathors online. If memory serves, they have to do with sound / sound healing.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-02-2018, 09:34 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,273
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
I just identified it as an Isis crystal when reading up on different types of cuts and attributes.
I cleansed all my crystals under the supermoon (thought that would be enough) but it was quite overcast that night so not sure how much exposure they got. I might cleanse it in water, it will be interesting to see if there's lots of bubbles or not. It's strange that you feel it's dormant as I read that the last supermoon had isis/osiris "activations" which I thought might unlock something.
Perhaps it needs more cleansing then.
I should mention nearly all my crystals have been gifted to me over the years so I haven't done a whole lot with them other than keep grounding stones and rose quartz on my bedside, but I do put them out under the full moon for cleansing.
Yes, then the one point would have the Isis & Hathor energy properties I mentioned in previous post, but as it is a cluster, and I take it not all points are Isis points, it may have a different energy as a whole.
Just feel.

As for the cleansing, do whatever feels good to you. If the crystal feels fine to you as it is, then don't.
I myself charge crystals in moonlight with the specific energies of that moon, but a crystal cannot charge when it's full up with clutter.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-02-2018, 09:40 PM
SapphireBlue SapphireBlue is offline
Seeker
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 31
  SapphireBlue's Avatar
This crystal seems befitting reading your info FairyCrystal! I was looking for a crystal to help with alignment.

There's Isis points on two of them. Do you recommend tap or bottled water?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-02-2018, 10:40 PM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,273
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Boiled or bottled water is better, less chemicals and chalk. When using boiled water you of course allow it to cool off first.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums