Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 31-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Newbie ;)

indigos, crystals and rainbows

Hello, could someone explain the main differences between indigos, crystals and rainbows. I would also appreciate it if you linked books, youtube videos and articles.

I am also interested in starseeds.

Thank you
Old 31-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Master

Here is how I understand certain things about the world; that our desires for it to be better creates voids to which energies are drawn, this way our desire to fill these voids gives birth to stuff. Sometimes it gives birth to a baby who comes in here to be part of this world, with the specifics of whatever desire that energy fulfilled in the first place. That desire is the range of motion for this being. Indigoes, crystals and rainbows fulfill different things in regard to what desires pulled them into this world Their very arrival already then fulfilled whatever, so now their "job" is to enjoy who they are; such a thing no matter what kind of being you might be is what elevates any world. While indigoes have a more narrow range of motion, the rainbows have a broader range of motion, while the crystals are quite interesting in they are very clear... so they are really good at that whole mirror thing
Old 02-02-2018, 09:37 PM
Master

Are you looking for the differences in what they are here to do or what they actually are in way of processing and interacting with everyone? There is very little information out there about rainbows right now, and there are a half a dozen types of them.

Indigos are here to break down our old system of doing things. Crystals are natural emotional/physical healers. Rainbows will rebuild and restructure.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:45 AM
Knower
I thought I was an Indigo before I became enlightened. I stopped thinking about it when I became enlightened. But I still love to look into all things, so sometimes I wonder about this very topic.

Thanks Melahin and gypsy for your answers here, they've sparked a potential realization.

I think I'm a Rainbow... I've never once entertained the idea that perhaps I'm a rainbow (apart from when I thought Rainbow/Crystal/Indigo is the same thing), the whole Rainbow thing has actually been a bit of a blindspot for me. Y'know like when you look straight at something and just don't see it? Yeah like that.

I've always been a jack of all trades type person. For most of my life that meant I could never find a purpose, I do so many different things, but without specializing in anything. But beautifully I have found purpose in this, and I've found a good rythym.

If Rainbow is what I think it is (i.e. Me), a Rainbow can take on any vibration they wish/need, take any perspective they wish/need, act however they wish/need. I'd love to hear confirmation of this though.

EDIT: Actually I believe anyone can do those things I listed directly above, with training. More accurately is "A Rainbow can *easily/naturally* take on any vibration they wish/need...etc."

Last edited by slash112 : 04-02-2018 at 03:25 AM.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:10 AM
Master

If I'm seeing your aura accurately, you are a rainbow. I can't tell you much beyond that. You're older than most of them, so you are one of the forerunners. We call them rainbows because the colors don't exist here and they look like a combination.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:12 AM
Knower
Ohh interesting, thank you so much! And wow really, is 25yo "old" for a Rainbow today?

I've only had my aura read once before, by someone not all that experienced, but fairly knowledgeable. At the time, he said I had holes in my aura. Which I could definitely believe.

He also didn't think I was an Indigo. I still swore I was, at the time xD

Y'know, I don't normally look in this section of the forum, but whilst scrolling through the forum index, this thread just jumped out at me. "indigos, crystals and rainbows" - I can't explain it but it screamed at me and I had to click it. I'm pretty damn sure I've got this new knowledge for a reason.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Knower
Been looking into it. The more I read about Rainbow children, the more I realize I am one.

The only thing that doesn't fit is they say a Rainbow child can instantly manifest. Now, I can make stuff happen in life, but I can't pull an apple outta thin air.

High emotional range, and high level of control over emotions. Check.
Loves bright colours. Check.
Masculine and Feminine balanced. Check.
Came into the world with no karma. Sounds about right.
Born into a loving family. Check.
Fearless. Check.
Lives to smile. Check.
Healing presence. Been told before that I am like that.
Unconditionally love all. Check.
High enthusiasm. Check.
Very trusting. Check.
Focused on service to others. Check.

And more! Rainbow describes me to a tee.

Apparently most Rainbows have a Crystal parent(s). I never thought about it before, but my dad could very well be a Crystal.
Old 04-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Knower
Oh and of course the reason for Rainbows being here: To build on top of what the Indigos and Crystals have began to lay down.

Sounds like me
Old 04-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Knower
Forgot bout one interesting thang:

They say that Rainbows can process junk food really well. Like, most people can gain health issues with junk food because of the way the body processes it (or can't process it properly), whereas Rainbows' bodies process that garbage just fine.

It's a funny one, because I literally live on junk food. When I do eat that is. And I'm fine. (still gotta change that of course, it's just an interesting observation)

Which reminds me of another one, apparently Rainbows don't need to eat or sleep, or something like that. I often go long periods without sleep (but my longest period landed me in mental hospital, so ehh). And very often I go long periods without eating. I go 3 days no food comfortably.
Old 05-02-2018, 03:47 PM
Knower
Ok the only thing that doesn't fit is my age. I'm born 1992.

Some people say "All Rainbow children are born after 2000".
Some people say "Most Rainbow children are born after 2000".

Also my dad is outside the normal date range for a Crystal.

Thankfully I'm not reliant on labels. But I really wanna know if I can accurately use this label on myself nonetheless. It'll make a difference in my future endeavors. I'm a bridge-builder.

Am I really a being that came from the 9th dimension to build on top of, and along with, the foundations built by the Indigos and Crystals? I don't know but it highly resonates with me.