Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Soul Renew Soul Renew is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a state of renewal
Posts: 157
  Soul Renew's Avatar
Bird Dreams

I love birds, and I dream about birds the most our of any animal.
I would like to summarize a few dreams that involved birds...

1) I dreamnt that I was feeding sparrows some bread with my little sis, then suddenly one flew to me. I was amazed that it seemed to want my attention.
I then realized it had a huge hole in the center of its chest like it's been shot in the heart.
I felt scared and sad for it and allowed it to land in my hand.
I felt the warmth of my palms as it laid in them.
The hole was gone, but there was still a cut.
I was frantic and didn't know what to do.
I called the vet but they couldn't hear me.
The bird, however, liked perching in my hand but when it got active, I got scared it would hurt itself, so I stopped it from moving around.
I think when I was scared it would die, it looked like it would, but when I refused the thought that it'll die, it became animated.
It ended with me not knowing if it completely healed or not.

2) I had a dream that someone didn't like their white pigeon and wanted it to get hurt. I could only watch the scene like a spectator. Well, I was horrified by the person's decision. But someone that looked Native American showed me a big rock with a hole in it. Near the rock was a puddle of water. A bunch of white pigeons came out of the hole in the rock and drank the water. The last pigeon to come out was an injured pigeon, the one that belonged to the mean person that wanted it get hurt.
That pigeon drank with the rest and i was relieved. However, there was a dead white goose in the puddle, it looked like it got stepped on (not by the pigeons) and I was horrified when I saw it. I wished that it wasn't actually died then it slowly blinked it's eye which made me horrified because then it was suffering!!
I really wanted it be ok, then suddenly it was. It stood up all fine and dandy. Relieved again

I dream a lot about doves. I even have two doves of my own.
I think I dream about doves when it is message regarding my own sense of peace in real life. A few times, I have gone to bed not feeling good inside my soul, like I feel kinda dead, then I dream about a dove with a bleeding chest or a broken wing. One time I dreamnt that a scary evil man hurt my dove.

Sometimes I would dream about a bunch of doves just hanging around.
I think those dreams happen when I fix the lack of peace in my heart.

I'm curious about anyone's interpretations and I would love any comments.
__________________
The soul is just as important as the body, but maybe even more so because it cannot be seen physically. Therefore, when it is in pain, it's vulnerable to the worse kinds of suffering.
The fragile is most precious.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-01-2018, 02:35 PM
dream jo dream jo is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: sea dream u cud say
Posts: 18,539
  dream jo's Avatar
cops qusternss

birdss meanss freedmes
__________________
dream jo


i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30-01-2018, 03:54 PM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6,899
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
you have an "open heart" Soul Renew.
this shows up through the frequent appearance of 'holes' in those dreams,
plus in the bleeding chest issues. to be open can lead to feeling vulnerable,
since it (potentially) allows passage to whatever energies may come by.
i agree with dream jo that these bird dreams reference your freedom;
specifically your power of choice. when you've allowed yourself to choose
based on fear, the results were undesired. i sense you're in need of
learning to differentiate fearfulness from hopefulness, since that second
dream seems to describe your choices/desires as directed through fear.

here's something to peruse; make use of whatever strikes your fancy:
What It Means to Live With an Open Heart
https://wanderlust.com/journal/what-...ve-open-heart/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Soul Renew Soul Renew is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a state of renewal
Posts: 157
  Soul Renew's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
birdss meanss freedmes

I remember looking up birds in dream dictionaries online, a lot of them mention freedom and I think it's true.

Sometimes I dream about birds in cages too. I think the birds could be my soul telling me it wants freedom, so I should listen to my heart more.
__________________
The soul is just as important as the body, but maybe even more so because it cannot be seen physically. Therefore, when it is in pain, it's vulnerable to the worse kinds of suffering.
The fragile is most precious.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-02-2018, 04:52 PM
Soul Renew Soul Renew is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a state of renewal
Posts: 157
  Soul Renew's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
you have an "open heart" Soul Renew.
this shows up through the frequent appearance of 'holes' in those dreams,
plus in the bleeding chest issues. to be open can lead to feeling vulnerable,
since it (potentially) allows passage to whatever energies may come by.
i agree with dream jo that these bird dreams reference your freedom;
specifically your power of choice. when you've allowed yourself to choose
based on fear, the results were undesired. i sense you're in need of
learning to differentiate fearfulness from hopefulness, since that second
dream seems to describe your choices/desires as directed through fear.

here's something to peruse; make use of whatever strikes your fancy:
What It Means to Live With an Open Heart
https://wanderlust.com/journal/what-...ve-open-heart/

Thank you, I've read the source you've given and tried the technique mentioned and it was slightly overwhelming!
Even though it was just a simple technique, I sensed a lot going on in my heart that I felt like crying. It felt like I was out in the open, vulnerable as you say, and it was just so much vulnerability that I felt like I needed to cover my heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i agree with dream jo that these bird dreams reference your freedom;
specifically your power of choice. when you've allowed yourself to choose
based on fear, the results were undesired. i sense you're in need of
learning to differentiate fearfulness from hopefulness, since that second
dream seems to describe your choices/desires as directed through fear.

wow, this really put things into perspective for me...I think I have to listen to my heart more. I sometimes get feelings to do certain things, but always back out because of fear or I wait too long and the opportunity's gone. Yesterday, I attended a free dance practice that I was scared of doing, but it was a pleasant experience. I felt like I wanted to do more courageous things after that.

It's just been difficult for me to listen to my heart...I guess my fear is too big that it cages me. If birds represent freedom, I need to learn to listen to my heart more, trust myself and have hope or faith.
__________________
The soul is just as important as the body, but maybe even more so because it cannot be seen physically. Therefore, when it is in pain, it's vulnerable to the worse kinds of suffering.
The fragile is most precious.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Soul Renew Soul Renew is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a state of renewal
Posts: 157
  Soul Renew's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
both dreams are saying your angel is like a bird & she is not 100% safe until she merges back into your body temple in the mornings. She takes your soul to other levels of the heavens at night & then in the mornings she puts your soul through a passage into the body & then waits till you rise out of bed so that she can enter your body & merge as one with you. If you clear your mind she will communicate telepathically with you & you will learn what her dream language means. Each dream is her way of describing how she needs to be with you inside your temple to be safe while she is on the earth plane with you. That's why there are no angels flying around openly on the earth. It is dangerous for them to do so. They have to merge into people's temples before they are safe, after they return from the heavens. They first wait at the feet or the foot of the bed till the person rises. That is why you saw a bird that looked like it had been stepped on. It was trying to tell you that it is at your feet in a dangerous position & barely alive, & it needs to pass through the portal like the other birds in the dream did before it will be safe.


That is the basics of what you are being told in your dreams. But you need to open your mind & meet your angel & learn her or his language, before you will truly understand & know for yourself what the dreams mean.

This is a very interesting perspective on my dreams.
I guess I would have to make my temple safe for the Angel so it would be safe as well. I imagine that when I go to bed unhappy, I am not a safe temple. If I sleep well, then I am. I think my dreams are most clear when I go to bed feeling good. Unfortunately, I worry constantly...
To think an Angel is hurt because of me makes me so sad. I don't wish them to get into any trouble.
__________________
The soul is just as important as the body, but maybe even more so because it cannot be seen physically. Therefore, when it is in pain, it's vulnerable to the worse kinds of suffering.
The fragile is most precious.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-02-2018, 08:52 PM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6,899
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Renew
Thank you, I've read the source you've given and tried the technique mentioned and it was slightly overwhelming!
Even though it was just a simple technique, I sensed a lot going on in my heart that I felt like crying. It felt like I was out in the open, vulnerable as you say, and it was just so much vulnerability that I felt like I needed to cover my heart.

wow, this really put things into perspective for me...I think I have to listen to my heart more. I sometimes get feelings to do certain things, but always back out because of fear or I wait too long and the opportunity's gone. Yesterday, I attended a free dance practice that I was scared of doing, but it was a pleasant experience. I felt like I wanted to do more courageous things after that.

It's just been difficult for me to listen to my heart...I guess my fear is too big that it cages me. If birds represent freedom, I need to learn to listen to my heart more, trust myself and have hope or faith.
the way i figure it, we get to choose what purpose we set our hearts to.
it seems to me that we naturally gravitate towards what we sense will bring
us joy. some people may choose to be thrill seekers, and others might
decide that a duty of some kind is their highest calling, and still others might
set their hearts in another direction... but i intuit that for each of those
people there is an underlying idea that those choices are all made in service
to them experiencing greater joy. i believe that the heart is naturally [most]
interested in experiencing joy.
i see fear as a valuable emotion, when set into the service of joy. it can
serve to temper our choices and perhaps give warnings of ill-conceived thoughts.
i don't believe that it is, nor should be, the driving force behind our experiences.

i believe that you have the power to set your heart free from being caged by fear.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-02-2018, 02:56 PM
Soul Renew Soul Renew is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a state of renewal
Posts: 157
  Soul Renew's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the way i figure it, we get to choose what purpose we set our hearts to.
it seems to me that we naturally gravitate towards what we sense will bring
us joy. some people may choose to be thrill seekers, and others might
decide that a duty of some kind is their highest calling, and still others might
set their hearts in another direction... but i intuit that for each of those
people there is an underlying idea that those choices are all made in service
to them experiencing greater joy. i believe that the heart is naturally [most]
interested in experiencing joy.
i see fear as a valuable emotion, when set into the service of joy. it can
serve to temper our choices and perhaps give warnings of ill-conceived thoughts.
i don't believe that it is, nor should be, the driving force behind our experiences.

i believe that you have the power to set your heart free from being caged by fear.

Thank you, that was a very lovely perspective about purpose.
When you put it in that way, I really see how much I do things out of fear. I let it control too much of my life and it's led me to become such a fearful person. However, if I can do more of what makes me happy, then I should become a happier person. I can break free of the cage if I can do more things that would make me happy, even if it scares me, I have to imagine how much fear do I want to control me.

Also, I love your James Stewart avatar
__________________
The soul is just as important as the body, but maybe even more so because it cannot be seen physically. Therefore, when it is in pain, it's vulnerable to the worse kinds of suffering.
The fragile is most precious.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-02-2018, 04:17 PM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 6,899
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
long story:
if i recall correctly, i'd chosen that image as an avatar because i like the idea
that Jimmy Stewart personified as being an "everyman", and i'd wanted to
portray myself in that manner. i also like that the snapshot was taken from
It's a Wonderful Life (1946), where the character travels through a
"dark night of the soul" [as mentioned in your bio], but comes to realize
that the true values in life aren't measured according to 'worldly standards'.
it was sometime later that i recognized that the picture was from a particular
moment in the film... the freeze-frame used by angelic observers who were
reviewing his life, and deciding how to provide him guidance. in that frozen
moment he was describing the suitcase he'd need in order to travel the
world and embark on a multitude of adventures... which he never got around
to doing because of the responsibilities he was saddled with. it's a situation
which 'resonates' to my own, since i also have an innate desire to travel
widely and embark on adventures (it's a sagittarian trait to be a wanderer),
but 'circumstances' have seemingly rendered that an improbability.

when i was thinking on your situation, Soul Renew, it occurred to me that
this current life of yours is almost certainly not the first you've experienced.
it seems implausible that timidity could have inspired your spirit to seek out
physical incarnation as a means to express itself freely and fearlessly. i'm
reasonably convinced that this is not your first rodeo. it lead me to wondering
if in an earlier lifetime you'd been confident and strong, and disallowed any
'contrary' thinking to dissuade you from your goals. maybe afterwards, in a
'life review', you'd wondered if perhaps you'd been a bit too "headstrong" in
how you'd lived that life, and considered re-entering physicality with a more
'receptive' frame of reference towards the wills of others... to provide the
symphony of you with a greater range of expression; adding nuance. what i'm
saying is that [perhaps] the greater whole of you has used the lessons of fear
and frailty to bring you further enrichment. i posit that the "real you" exists
beyond a need for fear, in a place that doesn't create threats to itself.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-02-2018, 03:41 PM
Soul Renew Soul Renew is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In a state of renewal
Posts: 157
  Soul Renew's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
long story:
if i recall correctly, i'd chosen that image as an avatar because i like the idea
that Jimmy Stewart personified as being an "everyman", and i'd wanted to
portray myself in that manner. i also like that the snapshot was taken from
It's a Wonderful Life (1946), where the character travels through a
"dark night of the soul" [as mentioned in your bio], but comes to realize
that the true values in life aren't measured according to 'worldly standards'.
it was sometime later that i recognized that the picture was from a particular
moment in the film... the freeze-frame used by angelic observers who were
reviewing his life, and deciding how to provide him guidance. in that frozen
moment he was describing the suitcase he'd need in order to travel the
world and embark on a multitude of adventures... which he never got around
to doing because of the responsibilities he was saddled with. it's a situation
which 'resonates' to my own, since i also have an innate desire to travel
widely and embark on adventures (it's a sagittarian trait to be a wanderer),
but 'circumstances' have seemingly rendered that an improbability.

when i was thinking on your situation, Soul Renew, it occurred to me that
this current life of yours is almost certainly not the first you've experienced.
it seems implausible that timidity could have inspired your spirit to seek out
physical incarnation as a means to express itself freely and fearlessly. i'm
reasonably convinced that this is not your first rodeo. it lead me to wondering
if in an earlier lifetime you'd been confident and strong, and disallowed any
'contrary' thinking to dissuade you from your goals. maybe afterwards, in a
'life review', you'd wondered if perhaps you'd been a bit too "headstrong" in
how you'd lived that life, and considered re-entering physicality with a more
'receptive' frame of reference towards the wills of others... to provide the
symphony of you with a greater range of expression; adding nuance. what i'm
saying is that [perhaps] the greater whole of you has used the lessons of fear
and frailty to bring you further enrichment. i posit that the "real you" exists
beyond a need for fear, in a place that doesn't create threats to itself.

'It's a Wonderful Life' is a fantastic movie. Loved it so much! It was my first James/Jimmy Stewart movie, I think. Very heartwarming.
I can see why you'd choose that.
I think many people can relate to his story in the movie as well. It's very often that our first dreams or our greatest wants get brushed aside or shut down due to certain complications. It can be very sad and frustrating, but I liked how he realized how good he really had it in the end. Most don't get that far.

Also, I have a Sagittarius sister and we're super close, I understand the exploration trait. She's a creative free-spirit

Regarding my own life, I definitely believe I've lived another life before and as I grew up, I had an inner feeling that I'm not supposed to hurt other people, emotionally, physically, or mentally. I had this feeling like I was given another chance at life, while at the same time, deep down, I felt I shouldn't deserve it.
I don't know exactly what happened in my past life, but I had a few reoccurring dreams that could connect to a past life and I just have feelings that relate to events I've never experienced in this lifetime, like getting cheated on, which I hope never happens!

I grew up with a dad that told me to shut off my feelings, but I felt that was wrong. I grew up with people who would try to manipulate me, especially my feelings. I built up a great insecurity in myself.
But I'm slowly breaking from that.
I also believe I have to be compassionate, receptive, and understanding because those traits are lacking in my dad's side of the family...from what I witness. The more I am like them, the more wrong I feel. So I definitely feel that the true me is underneath all these chains, but since they're so heavy, it's taking me awhile to break free.
I do sense a stronger, more powerful me deep inside. This 'me' seems more determined and direct, but in a good way, like she's willing to be receptive. I sense this new me won't come into fruition for a long while though.

Recently, I had a dream that I was giving one of my doves a bath. She seemed to enjoy being submerged in the waters a lot.
In another, I dreamnt my other dove was feeding newborn baby birds, but I was afraid the nest was too small to hold them. I was getting frantic. I believe the baby birds are signs of new ideas or traits growing, but I don't have the right size house to fit them in? So it must mean I definitely need to break out of the cage I'm in.
__________________
The soul is just as important as the body, but maybe even more so because it cannot be seen physically. Therefore, when it is in pain, it's vulnerable to the worse kinds of suffering.
The fragile is most precious.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums