Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Newbie ;)

school worlds after death

I strongly feel this is my last "human" life here. I am so on track that i am learning my lessons and growing. I am not saying that i am done here, i do have more learning to go, but i am confident that this will be my last life here and i am gonna go join another world to go to school. I believe my goal is to become a really high level angel, archangel, not sure. but i know i will be getting closer to "the all" by staying balanced, keeping love with me always, surrendering, observing, accepting and releasing. Being in the present, focusing on my destiny, goals, hard work, organization skills, basically applying all principles of the universe to my life , goals dreams and life purpose.

who knows more about schools on other worlds after death????
Old 29-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Administrator
I have always said that this is my final life time I walk my final path i have lived many life times before.
but this has been a hard and difficult life and i have no desire to come back.
many people think that way also.but when you pass you will not become an Angel.
we are human's and we live on earth Angels are beings of light and Energy.
it is possible for you to carry on Educating yourself when you pass.
Life is short make the most of the time you have.

Namaste
Old 29-01-2018, 12:58 AM
Administrator
Hello

If we are to look to the Bible and what it says there (noting Sunday School) for me was a long time ago now, I do recall that there is no mention of man becoming and Angel more that we are blessed to stay with the Lord. Those that do not follow that Lord have the fate of heading down.

I do feel that we can become a Guide to the living in the body, that we can help others along a path. I do feel that we attend school and that there is so much more to experience and grow into.

I do feel that pull to not come back human again at times, but then I stop and remember the pleasures of the flesh and the senses the body gives one and I pause to wonder if I want to surrender that part of learning and exploring.

Its a pointy picket fence we can find we sit upon at times..... ever seeking more but not sure what we truly might find.

Lead the best life you can, keep a clean Karmic path and make sure that your application is put to the Universe in an Affirmation that can be heard then granted. Look to become someone that is of service and not just the Earth servant again in a body if that is not what one seeks.

Too a part of me wonders if we do get a say in it all....but only time will tell us that one and we rarely get to come back and share that information it seems.

Lynn
Old 29-01-2018, 01:01 AM
Master

This is my last lifetime as well. And as Native Spirit has said, this has been a tough one, learning many difficult lessons.

Part of me is relieved to be done and the other part of me is sad to leave all this behind. The highs, the lows, the negative, the positive, the rush of emotions, the intimacy between two people. It's been a ride

But nothing is written in stone. I've heard of old souls coming back from time to time.
Old 29-01-2018, 01:45 AM
Master

I read many people believing this to be their last incarnation. Amazingly, I got the same under a hypnotic progression.

I wonder if this might actually be correct for all of us, but not because we all got so highly evolved, but because the Earth might soon become uninhabitable for awhile (?).
Old 29-01-2018, 05:49 PM
Master

No, I'm not highly evolved, I've just learned about everything the 3D can teach me.
Old 29-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Guide

I don't know about schools on other worlds, although it's possible...I can't imagine it gets worse than this

I do know that after my NDE, I was always having dreams of some kind of schooling on the other side. Often I would be in large auditoriums, that looked very much like universities here, but we're more spectacular.

I can remember one time, walking with scholars with long beards, and in white robes around a marble rock looking auditorium. It was huge, with different levels and floors....and resembled Roman buildings. We had watched something that pertained to my life in a theater, but it was instantly wiped out when I woke up. I remember walking out with them, outside of the building, and standing at the mid level section and talking with them, while overlooking the first floor. Thy weren't being judgemental or mad, but we were discussing something about the traumatic events of my life, and how they shaped some of my choices...but I don't remember details. They were unbiased, but there for guidance.

The next schooling was at a mid sized high rise, made of golden sand, overlooking the ocean...the waves came almost right up to the building, and were different colors of blue crystals. The sky was orange, I did not see a sun or moon. But I do remember being at the top of this high rise, seated, there were no walls, but four corner pillars that the roof sat on....so it was open and high up, and you could feel the breeze, and see or hear the ocean. It was set up like a college auditorium, and a platform in the middle for a teacher. I could sense others were there, but I could not see them.

I have no recollection of what I learned, I can only say that it pertained to my NDE and lifestyle...but I remember nothing else.
Old 30-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Master

Colorado your descriptions of schools sounds like ones I've head about in numerous books.
Old 30-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Colorado your descriptions of schools sounds like ones I've head about in numerous books.

Do you have any of these titles of books that I could read? I haven't ready anything of this sort, but I have drawn pictures to try and capture what I saw, and felt....the scholars, auditoriums, and landscapes.

I felt totally at home, not mesmerized, or overly gushing with motion...but like, I'm at home, and I'm here because I need extra training, or special classes because I'm obviously out of control and being wreckless.....I Was being rather wreckless with my life in my 20s, and had a lot of stress and depression, and I wasn't coping well....I did not care if I woke up or not, yet I had a very spiritual side, and a connection with them....I think it's because of them I didn't die...and because I obviously had more learning and relationships to attend to.

Where did you read this, and where can I find other people's experiences of this schooling I was sent to?

Also, my very first recollection of going to school...was funny. My very first time attending, I walked into the auditorium and kicked a can I found so hard, that it bounced off all the auditorium walls...not physically possible in this world. I watched in amusement as it bounced off the stairwell, ceiling, and walls, and listening to the echoes of the sounds as I could no longer see it, but hear it...as it kept bouncing and hitting walls like a bouncing ball, but it was a can. I kicked it that hard, with that much emotion. I really remember like the first day of school...why I was there, and I was disappointed in myself mainly....I knew it was my fault I was there, and I was a tad bit, what's the word...****ed off and disappointed at myself you could say. Just really like, look what you did, and thoughts of important oppertunities that were meant for happiness, growth and change, were wasted by my negative emotional choices...I expected more of myself I guess, but did not feel strong enough, or deserving enough, to walk through those doors of oppertunity, or change...that were actually written on my life path to have, but my self esteem and anger issues needed working on, And I would not accept the opportunities, and instead made really poor choices, that could lead to me dying.

If it was my will, I would have...but they wouldn't let me....and I know that's why I was there, to change my thoughts and feelings from wanting to die...and to want to live again, to remember why I was here in the first place.

I don't consciously remember, what was taught, but I do feel it on a soul level...it's a hidden strength or peace that comes out when I start having those feelings, which I do sometimes.

I know that I have committed suicide in past lives, and was wreckless in those as well....joining the military out of pride, ect, where I was killed, or jumping off a cliff on the sea side to my death....I don't think they were going to let me off so easily this time.

I did not try to commit suicide this time, not purposely, but I didn't care either way....I did party like it was 1989, didn't eat, was grossly underweight, no sleep, lots and lots of alcohols, coccaine, marijuana, mixtures of prescription drugs with opiates, ect....very stupid choices...all of which was brought up in the schooling, as well as some traumatic events of my life....but I do not remember the details.

It was serious enough, that it was a multiple step program, where I attended more than one class...and had more than one guide or teacher with me at a time, and they were with me for many years after I quit. It's been 15 years since that happened.

I have never been in any kind of trouble or been sent to rehab, jail, ect. ....nobody knew what I was doing...as far as they know, I've always been squeaky clean. Only me and God knows, and now you.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:07 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by YNNIE
I strongly feel this is my last "human" life here. I am so on track that i am learning my lessons and growing. I am not saying that i am done here, i do have more learning to go, but i am confident that this will be my last life here and i am gonna go join another world to go to school. I believe my goal is to become a really high level angel, archangel, not sure. but i know i will be getting closer to "the all" by staying balanced, keeping love with me always, surrendering, observing, accepting and releasing. Being in the present, focusing on my destiny, goals, hard work, organization skills, basically applying all principles of the universe to my life , goals dreams and life purpose.

who knows more about schools on other worlds after death????

So you are growing backwards??? Angels , even Archangels are lesser than a "CHRIST/BUUDHA" ....... Angelic Beings are here to SUPPORT you like servants to a King/Queen !

after death schools?? yes ..... they exist ...... but why NOT enter The Secret Mystery Schools NOW while you have the chance and CHOICE to do so. Those are the HIGHEST SCHOOLS and CANNOT be entered except while in the body on Earth.

It IS NOT your Last Life here on this Earth! If it were you would already KNOW this ....... you would have already made DIRECT DIVINE COMMUNION.
You may be able to make this your second last life on this Earth ...... but ONLY if you are able to GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY and SHIFT from THINKING to AWARENESS.