Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-01-2018, 02:49 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

AtTheHawksWell; Thanks for the encouragement here as I have said and as Christ warned, this will often be a thankless task - and yet I just do as He bids - really its the very least I can do for Him, compared to all He has done for me, on the personal level...Indeed He simply asks :

Quote:
"What you will hear in your ear, in the other ear proclaim from your rooftops.
After all, no one lights a lamp and puts it under a basket, nor does one put it in a hidden place. Rather, one puts it on a lampstand so that all who come and go will see its light."

Tell no lies He says, don't compromise His truth just to fit in and be accepted by these others who have no truth as yet...His yoke is indeed Light - literally so lol - such an easy task really - I have found peace and rest for my Self that I had no clue existed within me, a love for all Life that I did not dare believe my Self even capable of, all just as He promised, now He wishes me to share, pay it forward on His behalf, that is all He asks....
Old 27-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Tell no lies He says, don't compromise His truth just to fit in and be accepted by these others who have no truth as yet.
Sure of course. Personally, I feel there's a very real "pearls before swine" consideration that needs to taken into consideration whenever one undertakes that work. When the individuals you are trying to share your truths with are either hard-core evangelicals, or spiritual cult-believers, and/or are obviously unbalanced in some way, I'd suggest all you're going to accomplish is a sore throat from shouting. Those individuals are anchored to their belief-path.

On the flip side and if you want my truth, I see you doing a lot of arguing, a lot of chastising, and with almost zero conversation going on. You talk at people, you don't converse with them. You sledgehammer others with your own truths. That too is cult-belief behavior. When I share with people, I make it a conscious thing to always try and say "in my opinion," and "from my perspective," and "as I have come to understand." Judging from your posts, I can already guess what your response will be to that. Nevertheless I choose to share it because you understand that truth cannot be compromised.
Old 27-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

AtTheHawksWell; YER - I do hear that - have struggled with this issue for a long time.. I KNOW it can seem arrogant - condescending - dominating - but my friend - it is what CHRIST HIMSELF did and it is what He INTENDED was to DESTROY THE YHVH RELIGION - make no mistake about that...It is so evil nefarious and totally corrupt He said, there is no option other than to destroy it all and have them start from scratch, so to speak...

Quote:
I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

He knew full well what was to come, did it anyway...Gave them one chance to accept Him - healed a leper, knowing the priests COULD NOT DO IT - knowing actually NOBODY could do it, except HIM - so He healed a leper to be a sign of His authenticity, then told that leper go STRAIGHT to the priest and DONT BOAST....Had the leper did as asked then perhaps no confrontation necessary, He wanted to prove His Divinity to them in an undeniable way, so that when He told them the bad news about their lesser god, they would not be devastated... The stupid man though went off to market, boasted of the Messiah who heals like no other, just a word and a Touch, job done - the priests were immediately threatened, confronted Him in public, and so He had no choice but to respond in kind - told them point blank HE is Divine and that there god was an imposter - that was His m o all the way through, direct unflinching, no compromise.. Look I will show you (all) :

Quote:
"Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.
For there will be five in a house: there'll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone."

Clearly the religion just do not know Him, portray Him meek mild submissive - He is anything but....Those who follow religion, are taught that falsehood and so ADOPT that meek mild submissive stance, think they emulate Christ, but actually are being deceived by twisted truth, to make them Self vulnerable and dominated by it, whilst believing it is somehow "good" to be persecuted and dominated so..

Quote:
"One can't enter a strong person's house and take it by force without tying his hands. Then one can loot his house."

That strong person..?..the RELIGION that rules their lives - He is going to tie them up with their own lies and deceit, LOOT THEIR HOUSE and take back HIS truth.. And that's ME right here - tying religious hands making them powerless as I show them their lies and errors forced upon them - Iam giving back HIS LOOT, HIS treasure that the religion have stolen from you all just as he Himself did and just as He bids us who know Him to do so as well..

Quote:
The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.

Essential truth stolen from you all, that is vital and entirely necassary for you to know IF you want to escape this mortal prison existence.. He des ALL this confrontation because it is NECASSARY -nt because he wants it or desires it - but because the religion has such a stranglehold on them all, that first that influence MUST be entirely neutralised once and for all...Look :

Quote:
"A grapevine has been planted apart from the Father. Since it is not strong, it will be pulled up by its root and will perish."

Again the RELIGION of Yhvh - not our Father - a lesser offshoot of Divinity He says - a grapevine that gained its hold APART FROM MY FATHER - not strong - He wants to pull it up by the ROOTS, at the foundation, and it MUST PERISH HE says !! He wishes to destroy that Yhvh religion completely absolutely and beyond any hope of restitution....Indeed, then, it MUST be entirely corrupt, nefarious and evil as HE SEES IT !!!

Quote:
"I will destroy this house, and no one will be able to build it again"

See now Folks - truly He DOES want to absolutely destroy that religions house and its nefarious evil domination it has overt them all..

HIS truth and this other religious truth are COMPLETELY INCOMPATABLE - cant serve two masters He says - don't put new wine into old skins and all that - two entirely separate ad incompatable truths - the religion has an IMPOSTER god that is usurping my Fathers authority - Christ will not stand for it - its really that simple - this is what all this confrontation is about...

Now I don't mind if I must give out some attitude to get His truth across - they are like a child playing on the stove, I WILL slap them first to get attention before they do some SERIOUS harm to them Self and that little confrontation will be doing them a huge favour if they only were wise enough to see.....Once they begin to wake to them Self then you see my attitude change toward them, individually - pulled them down off their false superior perch, but then I will give them LEGITIMATE truth alongside that should empower them directly and raise them back to a status they never even thought or realised they deserved.... A WISE PARENT - You don't talk softly to children who have turned the gas on and now have matches in their hands - catastrophe looms for them - best act quickly, remove them from the danger by force if needed, make them so shocked they dare not go back again.....only then in a calm, and thinking rational Mind, can they hear the reasons WHY that confrontation and slap was necessary...

A sledgehammer..??...yes, entirely necessary - Christ delivered a sledgehammer blow right to the heart and core foundation of all they held as spiritual truth - destroyed the jewish religion from the inside out and literally split it into HUNDREDS of new forming groups, sects, churchs - did He not..??..

In closing this, Folks I will just tell it plainly - you ARE all in MORTAL PERIL if you follow that religion - because look, you are going to die and the beliefs you hold will ONLY lead you right back HERE - life as a MORTAL again - you WILL reincarnate - I don't even care if you dont believe me and It doesn't matter that the religion itself is undecided about such things - I speak from direct living experiences and not from dead mens words in a book taught by a man with an agenda to control you.. I know for sure it is FACT, so call me arrogant if you must - its not actually arrogant if its TRUTH !! All the religious types are coming straight back here, despite that religions threats and promises they are ALL EMPTY WORDS !!!!

Same problems - same lies and errors - same confusion to try to work through again...If you die in ignorance here then Christ has lost you for now, until your next life ends and you have a chance to free your Self again... This could happen o you at literally ANY GIVEN MOMENT - you may be reading this one breath, stone cold dead the next - I know most of you guys don't even contemplate such things - believe "god" is far off for "after life" and all that - but really your situation is IMMEDIATE, I see sudden death week in week out - all manner - its everywhere isn't it.. Most too afraid to look properly, would rather avoid it and cling to wishful thinking, but you just do more harm to your Self than good - so yes Folks - CRUCIAL that you wake up as soon as you bloody well can - trust me - you don't want to face that final Judgement unprepared, it will destroy you and this life you just left will have no value at all - in stark confusion and more than a little terror, you will eventually fling your Soul back into what feels safe and secure - re CREATE a mortal life as that is all you thus far know - and so my friends, Yhvh has you TRAPPED by this enforced ignorance, and as I warned you above, Christ will not stand for that - will always step up and reclaim those who seek Him and will continue to show you truths all around until finally, you do get the message and take note..
Old 27-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
A sledgehammer..??...yes, entirely necessary - Christ delivered a sledgehammer blow right to the heart and core foundation of all they held as spiritual truth - destroyed the jewish religion from the inside out and literally split it into HUNDREDS of new forming groups, sects, churchs - did He not..??..
I will say one more thing and then I'm done. One the giveaways of unbalanced, unhinged spiritual/religious proselytizing, is when the individual blames their funky behavior on God or Jesus. As in, "This is what God/Jesus/the Bible says we must do."

No, this is what you, the human being, are claiming you must do, and are choosing to do. You claim you're speaking on behalf of this or that spiritual authority. But what you're really doing is deflecting, and failing to take self-responsibility for your behavior. The OP of this thread has done that several times, go back and take a look. Whenever anyone offered solid advice regarding how he needs to step back and rethink his point of view, he offers up yet another self-indulgent, ego-fueled justification: "I will keep on bugging him by sending him bible-verses. He hates the truth! That I love."

It's usually the case that the proselytizing individual is the last person to understand - in the case of this topic - that the act of pointing his finger at others and calling them sinful, is in fact the only relevant sin in any of it.
Old 27-01-2018, 07:38 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Yer same here - one more thing, then Im done - last comment - all those quotes I put before..?...Christ said them all, followed through on them all, and was indeed highly confrontational to that god and that Pharisee religion at every opportunity, obviously so, they eventually MURDERED HIM to make it stop - so heres a question - was HE being sinful when HE did it..?.. or do you insist its just me..?.. and if Im sinful and Hes not, then what makes that difference..??..
Old 28-01-2018, 06:57 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Hi Folks...

Kjw; Sorry mate - but you don't actually have a real clue what this "sin" is - they have MISLED you over it ENTIRELY SO - they have used this issue to DOMINATE YOU and to keep you bowed and submissive, fearful of eternal damnation so you all fell down on your knees and beg them to "save you"..

Yes - there is a "Har Megeddon" to come - but the true SPIRITUAL battle is INDIVIDUAL between you the ego reading this post, and You the Soul or higher eternal Mind....WHEN and IF you ever manage to encounter that part of your Self directly then you will begin to understand this deception they have forced upon you..

Folks - sin is NOT A SPIRITUAL or eternal condition - that is COMPLETE RUBBISH !!!!

Folks, sin IS simply using THIS low mortal, broken divided Mind, relying on this broken mind alone for all out guidance THUIS IS SIN.... You will ALWAYS sin UNTIL you encounter your own TRUE NATURE, reveal your Self BY your Self..

And see now - broken divided mind full of error - and those errors come from all around don't they..??.. EVERYTHING we think we know as truth with this mortal mind, is at best only a "part truth" and at worse is NOTHING like the truth at all - and we hold all this confusion as our constant base reality, judge everything by that which we LEARNED IN ERROR - ESPECIALLY the RELIGIOUS ERRORS that are indeed FORCED upon you all....

Look and follow - ALL SIN MAY BE FORGIVEN my mate said - EXCEPT the "sin against the Holy Ghost" - so no matter what, you will be fine - as simply you DO NOT HAVE THE HOLY GHOST, so you cannot yet go against it, and therefore, you cannot yet ACTUALLY commit a true unforgivable sin... You do NOT have the Holy Ghost, because simply the RELIGION took its direct access away from you, twisted Christ truth on purpose to PREVENT you communing directly with the Divine - and therefore you will ALWAYAS BE A SIINER no matter what they promise....He said, those who know all the scripture but are lacking within themselves, are still UTTERLY LACKING - spiritually destitute - that IS you religious types who spout bible verses parrot fashion without any legitimate understanding.. Sorry to be blunt, but it for your own good..

Sin is NOT a spiritual eternal affliction - there is no mention of hell satan eternal suffering or any of that blatant scare mongering tactics when Christ delivers HIS truth - such NONSENSE only appears in the manufactured new testament with its agenda to DOMINATE AND CONTRL as it was ipenly stated...Work it out - wise up !!

SIN - IS - using THIS MIND ALONE for your guide - you are SUPPOSED to be in CONSTANT COMMUNION with the Divine - and thereby lift your SELF from this sinful nature - BUT - your religion, just as Christ warned, have TAKEN THE KEYS TO WISDOM and HIDDEN THEM FROM YOU !!! The actual specific truth they manipulate is two fold - first this issue of sin, they promte as all important - but actually ITS JUST A MORTAL CONDITION and nothing more - once free from your body your mind will expand quite naturally, trust me, and already you will begin to lift free from sin - do that enough times and the new Presence will become PERMANANT - follow its guidance - even here in mortal life - and you WILL become sin free - not an "action" but a STATE OF MIND !!

Second part of this deception is they know the Holy Ghost is legitimate, reveals actual truth, cuts through all deception lies and errors, and so they dare not allow you to have access direct - Christ ACTUALLY taught us how to attain this communion DIRECTLY for our Self, just as I have patiently been explaining - but your RELIGION realised this was dangerous to their bogus authority, so they twist that truth as well to make you all believe this Holy Ghost is beyond you !!

WHY is it unobtainable you may ask them..?.. they answer, BECUASE YOU ARE A LOST SINNER - lol - and they then insist that ONLY THEY can show you "salvation" as ONLY THEY know "truth form Christ", and they say there are infallable, because THEY are elect, chosen, special, they insist they do have the Holy Ghost and they insist that you will be damed for all eternity now UNLESS YOU AGREE TO EVERYTHING THEY DEMAND FROM YOU HERE IN LIFE !!!!!

Keep it REAL - work it out - wise up !!!

Sin is NOTHING TO FEAR - it is NOT a spiritual condition at all - it is purely a mortal broken mind issue... When and if you ever manage to break free from that religious trap the perhaps you will stand at least a chance of comprehension - but as long as you BLINDLY FOLLOW WITHOUT QUESTIOING as you (all) clearly do, then sorry, that religion will have you dominated, subservient, your Soul captured for ever more until as I say, you wake up and wise up !!

As Christ clearly advised you (all) many times many places -the religion and its god are WHOLLY DECEPTIVE - first things first He said - QUIT THE RELIGION ENTIRELY - no more temple church worship - no more stupid begging grovelling prayers - no more singing hymns of worship to a false god who does not deserve any such praise - no priest to lead you astray - no dogma no catechism no scripture needed - just YOU the Mind reading this, seeking inward to uncover that Holy Presence that you ALREADY CONTAIN, but which your fraudulant religion has purposefully concealed from you all...

Sin is many things. 1Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21--2 lists of totally unacceptable sins--and when false god worship and pagan practices are added into those= 99% on earth.
Old 29-01-2018, 07:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Sin is many things. 1Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21--2 lists of totally unacceptable sins--and when false god worship and pagan practices are added into those= 99% on earth.

The English Biblical terms translated as "sin" or "syn" from the Biblical Greek and Jewish terms sometimes originate from words in the latter languages denoting the act or state of missing the mark; the original sense of New Testament Greek ἁμαρτία hamartia "sin", is failure, being in error, missing the mark, ...
Old 29-01-2018, 12:27 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The English Biblical terms translated as "sin" or "syn" from the Biblical Greek and Jewish terms sometimes originate from words in the latter languages denoting the act or state of missing the mark; the original sense of New Testament Greek ἁμαρτία hamartia "sin", is failure, being in error, missing the mark, ...

Some miss the mark. Some do it willfully.
Old 29-01-2018, 12:34 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Some miss the mark. Some do it willfully.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye
Old 30-01-2018, 03:22 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye

I just stated a simple fact--i did not judge. And plus--the bible has judged allready--if i share those judgements it is not me doing the judging, just me sharing--FACTS.