Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-01-2018, 11:56 PM
neil neil is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 451
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
Nobody really has a right to say what is right and wrong about our beliefs. What can be true for one persons reality can be false for another’s reality.

Yes but is your reality a truthful reality in the eyes of the almighty....
Or is it influenced by some very unsavory beings that may not have your best interest at heart.

I have more knowledge and experience of that scenario than you can imagine.

Regards neil

Last edited by neil : 13-01-2018 at 01:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 13-01-2018, 12:31 AM
oookiritokunooo oookiritokunooo is offline
Knower
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 160
  oookiritokunooo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
TIME WILL TELL....AND I DO NOT HAVE LONG TO WAIT BEFORE I CHOOSE TO LEAVE THE EARTH BEHIND FOREVER MORE, TO EXIT THE EARTHLY FLESH FORM WHEN AND HOW I CHOOSE TO, TO HEAD OUT AND FULLY EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE, AT MY OWN WILL AND DESIRE,, ONCE MY FOLKS HAVE MADE THE TRANSITION THEMSELVES AND ARE NOT IN NEED OF MY ASSISTANCE ANY MORE.


Iíd recommend you get rid of your demons and dark art angels before they get put in their place.
__________________
ďIíd rather suffer for the world then watch the world suffer.Ē
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 13-01-2018, 01:15 AM
neil neil is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 451
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
Iíd recommend you get rid of your demons and dark art angels before they get put in their place.
this makes me smile a lot
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 13-01-2018, 01:35 AM
Kittycatcacher Kittycatcacher is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 164
  Kittycatcacher's Avatar
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
TIME WILL TELL....AND I DO NOT HAVE LONG TO WAIT BEFORE I CHOOSE TO LEAVE THE EARTH BEHIND FOREVER MORE, TO EXIT THE EARTHLY FLESH FORM WHEN AND HOW I CHOOSE TO, TO HEAD OUT AND FULLY EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE, AT MY OWN WILL AND DESIRE,, ONCE MY FOLKS HAVE MADE THE TRANSITION THEMSELVES AND ARE NOT IN NEED OF MY ASSISTANCE ANY MORE.

Wait are you implying that your going to kill yourself once you feel your not needed anymore? Goodness thatís so sad... my words may not mean much but please I implore you to seek medical help. Suicide is never the answer! I will pray for your safety.
__________________
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 13-01-2018, 03:03 AM
SaturninePluto SaturninePluto is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: North East united States
Posts: 928
  SaturninePluto's Avatar
From all of what I know.

Was from an experience where two of my friends told me they could see my wings, and when I asked them what color they simultaneous told me they were black. I didn't take the color too personally, but rather was hurt when the tone one of my friends had used when answering the question. To which I responded by reeling back on my heels, when I back away from my friend was about the same moment he told me "Oh hey! You don't have to bring your wings in..".. to which my response was flat out "What?" What do you mean..."? And as far as he told me the moment I became hurt I according to him had brought my wings from a position of being spread out and folded them in.

I can not see what they see, I can not see wings.. So have nothing to conclude but what they have told me. He told me when I was hurt I brought my wings in, and this surprised him when I did this- he seemed to think it indicated I was hurt and he was or seemed offended by it, to which I let him no... I didn't do anything..

I can not see nor feel them. As far as I know he told me when they were brought in they had looked like blades somehow (?) I do not understand what he meant by this only I remember him telling me upon a position change they either looked or sounded like blades. (I think he meant like metalic blades).

That is all I have ever heard on angels or black wings... Merely they told me that was the color they saw when they claimed to see my wings I never knew about having, and I had never told them about my thoughts on anything about angels. One night our friend passed to the ground with chest pain and myself and this other friend (Whom had reacted the way he did about seeing these wings.. being pulled in) were the only ones showing any concern about our friend. I remember stating to call for an ambulance as I was worried about the chest pain, this friend agreed and no one else wanted to call for it. I ended up angry and my voice changed... and then my friends took note of that and ended up on the subject of angels. Our friend ended up picking himself up and said he was fine, an ambulance was not called on his prompting.

That is all I have ever heard about black wings. I never associated them to be indicative of the Fallen.

I was only told people could see wings on me and that they were black by my friends. I had no hurt because of the color- but rather how the word "black" came out of my friend's mouth- It sounded like he hated me, alright? Over non-existent (IMO) wings I can't even see but supposedly have.

I have been told people see black wings on me, fallen or not.

And apparently the color black doesn't set right with people. Even if we are only talking energetic wings other people are telling me I have..

As far as I am concerned the only thing black that night was the tone of voice used in description of ...what?... A color.

Light? Dark? Black? White? Good, Evil?

And?

I do not know what black wings are even supposed to mean or indicate in the spirit world.

I do know my friends can see them. But here it is said that beings (Angels?) are all of light and therefore their wings can never turn Black.

I was told these wings other people see on me that I very well can not and have never seen do have a color and it is black?

So how does this word "Never" factor in now?

Where is it said by the way black wings are associated with the fallen, but you know what I really want to know? Who is actually behind the wall of text, ink in a book telling people this..
__________________
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Yours In Retrospect, The Universe.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 13-01-2018, 03:30 AM
oookiritokunooo oookiritokunooo is offline
Knower
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 160
  oookiritokunooo's Avatar
The only thing with wings pluto is because a human mind cant comprehend how angels would fly without the wings. Therefore we add them and so do they and it just became a part of this lifestyle. Lol
__________________
ďIíd rather suffer for the world then watch the world suffer.Ē
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 13-01-2018, 05:17 AM
neil neil is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 451
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
Wait are you implying that your going to kill yourself once you feel your not needed anymore? Goodness thatís so sad... my words may not mean much but please I implore you to seek medical help. Suicide is never the answer! I will pray for your safety.

Oh my here we go again.

For a start our lives are continuous,
It is the same life with or without the flesh connected...I wonder if you can possibly see that.......

The concept of suicide is not a reality not a possibility, because the conscious life continues on seamlessly, at the transition from the non sentient and non conscious earthly flesh body.
And the flesh just starts to decompose as it was designed to do after we didn't want to be connected to it anymore.....IT IS NOT SUICIDE....IT IS JUST A DECISION TO GO AND RESIDE SOMEWHERE ELSE, BUT IN ANOTHER STYLE OF THE SAME CONSCIOUS LIFE.

The concept of suicide is to kill a life form, and the earth flesh is not a sentient nor conscious life form, so suicide it is not.....all of my life experiences have been experienced from soul self, and with the aid of the non conscious brain and senses of the earthly flesh form.
And all of my conscious experiences are stored with in me and not within my brain.....I am not sure if you may understand or agree with this fact.


One can sever the energetic connection between the spiritual soul self of who we are, and the "non sentient and non conscious earthly flesh form" of who we are not, at any moment in our life on earth, and it is not a spiritual crime in the eyes of god and we will never be published for it or have to re do our life on earth because of it....can you possibly grasp that......

.....SO WHEN WE DISCONNECT FROM THE FLESH, IT HAS NOT BEEN KILLED....IT IS ONLY DISCARDED AND ONLY STARTS TO DECOMPOSE....CAN YOU POSSIBLY GRASP THAT CONCEPT AS WELL.

In a perfect earth world we would not have spiritual beings hindering our god given right to communicate with our family members who have already had their energetic connection between their soul selves and their earthly flesh, severed and who now live a full life without the flesh body......

....some of the spiritual beings I have had speaking to me, definitely wish that they had have been aware, that it is not a spiritual crime to sever the energetic connection to the earhly flesh form. ...and their response to that fact is echoed right here and now as I write....they smile and say "HERE HERE WE AGREE".

I have no desire to reside on this planet any longer so once my folks have made their transition from the earth, then I am going to leave as well.....there is nothing wrong with that desire.....I wish to reside in gods salubrious holy kingdom of which there are many mansions and they are all a safe haven and freely abundant.

Ill have no need for automobiles, electricity, electrical devices, or food and no need for a toilet whatsoever, because I will never have to digest organic food stuffs anymore, and ill never need to take another shower to wash dirt off of me, I have an exeptional artistic ability and i am going to express it in a magically spiritual way in the salubrious holy kingdom, where art takes on a kind of life of it's own on the canvas, when it is observed by the observer.

Life here does pale in comparison to the life in the holy kingdom....why would I want to stay on the earth any longer, when I can roam throughout the kingdom of love and total freedom and abundance...SMILES.

Yes you are correct your words would not stop me from severing the energetic connection, and you are wrong as I mentioned....suicide it is not.....and I will not be in need of your prayers, but thank you for your offer...SMILES..as I will be happy and SAFE.

Oh by the way medical attention or advice is also not a nessecity...and I have a medical directive order in place to stop anyone from interfering in my act to sever the energetic cord.
And my solicitor has a copy of my will, and knows of my spiritual beliefs and desires, and is waiting for the call to activate my will.

I also have paid for my funeral, and have also informed my lovely funeral director of my desires. And have chosen a beautiful hand woven organic casket.

All of my close relatives also know of my spiritual beliefs and are ok with my choice to leave the earth...as is my mum and dad if I do choose to leave before them. And they are cool with any choice that I make.

So here's cheers and I am eagerly looking forward to my most salubrious lifestyle without the flesh.....SMILES FROM ME..NEIL.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 13-01-2018, 06:00 AM
Kittycatcacher Kittycatcacher is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 164
  Kittycatcacher's Avatar
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Oh my here we go again.

For a start our lives are continuous,
It is the same life with or without the flesh connected...I wonder if you can possibly see that.......

The concept of suicide is not a reality not a possibility, because the conscious life continues on seamlessly, at the transition from the non sentient and non conscious earthly flesh body.
And the flesh just starts to decompose as it was designed to do after we didn't want to be connected to it anymore.....IT IS NOT SUICIDE....IT IS JUST A DECISION TO GO AND RESIDE SOMEWHERE ELSE, BUT IN ANOTHER STYLE OF THE SAME CONSCIOUS LIFE.

The concept of suicide is to kill a life form, and the earth flesh is not a sentient nor conscious life form, so suicide it is not.....all of my life experiences have been experienced from soul self, and with the aid of the non conscious brain and senses of the earthly flesh form.
And all of my conscious experiences are stored with in me and not within my brain.....I am not sure if you may understand or agree with this fact.


One can sever the energetic connection between the spiritual soul self of who we are, and the "non sentient and non conscious earthly flesh form" of who we are not, at any moment in our life on earth, and it is not a spiritual crime in the eyes of god and we will never be published for it or have to re do our life on earth because of it....can you possibly grasp that......

.....SO WHEN WE DISCONNECT FROM THE FLESH, IT HAS NOT BEEN KILLED....IT IS ONLY DISCARDED AND ONLY STARTS TO DECOMPOSE....CAN YOU POSSIBLY GRASP THAT CONCEPT AS WELL.

In a perfect earth world we would not have spiritual beings hindering our god given right to communicate with our family members who have already had their energetic connection between their soul selves and their earthly flesh, severed and who now live a full life without the flesh body......

....some of the spiritual beings I have had speaking to me, definitely wish that they had have been aware, that it is not a spiritual crime to sever the energetic connection to the earhly flesh form. ...and their response to that fact is echoed right here and now as I write....they smile and say "HERE HERE WE AGREE".

I have no desire to reside on this planet any longer so once my folks have made their transition from the earth, then I am going to leave as well.....there is nothing wrong with that desire.....I wish to reside in gods salubrious holy kingdom of which there are many mansions and they are all a safe haven and freely abundant.

Ill have no need for automobiles, electricity, electrical devices, or food and no need for a toilet whatsoever, because I will never have to digest organic food stuffs anymore, and ill never need to take another shower to wash dirt off of me, I have an exeptional artistic ability and i am going to express it in a magically spiritual way in the salubrious holy kingdom, where art takes on a kind of life of it's own on the canvas, when it is observed by the observer.

Life here does pale in comparison to the life in the holy kingdom....why would I want to stay on the earth any longer, when I can roam throughout the kingdom of love and total freedom and abundance...SMILES.

Yes you are correct your words would not stop me from severing the energetic connection, and you are wrong as I mentioned....suicide it is not.....and I will not be in need of your prayers, but thank you for your offer...SMILES..as I will be happy and SAFE.

Oh by the way medical attention or advice is also not a nessecity...and I have a medical directive order in place to stop anyone from interfering in my act to sever the energetic cord.
And my solicitor has a copy of my will, and knows of my spiritual beliefs and desires, and is waiting for the call to activate my will.

I also have paid for my funeral, and have also informed my lovely funeral director of my desires. And have chosen a beautiful hand woven organic casket.

All of my close relatives also know of my spiritual beliefs and are ok with my choice to leave the earth...as is my mum and dad if I do choose to leave before them. And they are cool with any choice that I make.

So here's cheers and I am eagerly looking forward to my most salubrious lifestyle without the flesh.....SMILES FROM ME..NEIL.

I actually also believe that there is life after death and that you canít kill the soul by killing your flesh. Yet what I read here is a man who has given up on life. God will not hate you and will welcome you with open arms that much is certain. But that doesnít mean heís happy. He will privately weep if you come home early because the pain the world gave you was too much.

As for your friends and family I shall pray for them too. Just because they know youíll be okay afterwards doesnít make it less sad that they will no longer see you.
__________________
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 13-01-2018, 07:17 AM
neil neil is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 451
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
I actually also believe that there is life after death and that you canít kill the soul by killing your flesh. Yet what I read here is a man who has given up on life. God will not hate you and will welcome you with open arms that much is certain. But that doesnít mean heís happy. He will privately weep if you come home early because the pain the world gave you was too much.

As for your friends and family I shall pray for them too. Just because they know youíll be okay afterwards doesnít make it less sad that they will no longer see you.

no no kitty c...you are incorrect i have not given up on life...i will still be living my life as before.
but what i have in mind, is the same as moving from one location on earth to another location on earth. because i want to be closer to another family member. you see kitty c, i am allowed to live any where in this universe that i choose to live, as long as i am welcome in the location that i choose.

and i am pro life and have not given up on life as you believe. kitty c, i have a son who is in his late thirties and i have not met him yet, as his silver cord was severed while he was still in the womb before he had the chance to be born. and that is another reason why i will be leaving the earth before long.

kitty c, god does not weep for anything, god understands life is eternal and understands that it doesnt matter if we have a flesh form connected to us...can you understand that...it does not matter one way or the other if we have a flesh form connected to us because the flesh form is not a conscious life form.....so god is happy for me if i choose to get rid of it...he will not weep if i leave it on the side of the road or flush it down the loo.

kitty c, i will still be the same person, only i will display an image of the earthly flesh, which will be referd to as my spiritual body...SIMPLE.

ALL GOOD FOR ME "KITTY C"....NO WORRIES WHATSOEVER, BECAUSE IT IS ALL UNDER CONTROL, AND ALL GOOD.

AND NO NEED TO PRAY FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS, AS THEY ARE A DIFFERENT BUNCH AND WE ARE NOT A CLOSE FAMILY.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 13-01-2018, 09:03 AM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,457
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Hi slayer it is an impossibility for me to get in the slightest bit angry let alone white hot, since I had figured out in the year 2010, that all anger that has ever reared its ugly head within me has always originated from within the evil minded spiritual beings that are connected to me still to this day...they are easily detected from loving spiritual beings that visit me and who assist me.
The dark ones can not string a short sentence together without their vocabulary deteriorating and them starting to stumbling to finish their sentences.
Beautiful beings have an ability to easily place sentences into the mind in a superfast manner, kind of like a packets of information and they always have a sweeter tone to their personality.

Yes I have had extensive dealings with very nasty spiritual beings. Dealings from being very personally physically and mentally abused by them and still am ONLY physically abused by them...also there isn't a material possession on earth that they can not destroy or simply interfere with and they have and still do interfere with all of my material possessions, and in the past they have cost me a lot of money to replace or repair my possessions.

If there ever was a satan being, the great law of "reap as one sows" will have taken care of that kind of unloving being...as there is not a being within this universe who is not subject the that all powerful law.
That all powerful law always works to it's fullest potential with any unloving being.
With each unloving thought and or action soul self activates the law great and the soul self takes on a penalty for each unloving thought or act and grows darker and withers accordingly...and I have spiritual entity so very depleted to a point that they hardly are recognizable as once being in tge imafe of an earthly type of being.
Arms and legs withered back to the shoulders neck and head deteriorated and melded as one with all facial features not their anymore eyes nose ears gone....torso twisted in any direction and so very skinny and short and all reflecting the qualities of soul self.

And that is why it takes two or many more of them working and thinking together to complete their unloving dark tasks and desires when they are in such a deplorable state of being...
...when they are in such a deplorable looking spiritual condition of bodily form it is easier to depict themselves as demonish looking beings rather than using their spiritual abilities to reconstruct bodily features and limbs, that will surely disappear the moment that they take their thoughts of them those replacement features and limbs.

Regards neil.

Thanks for the reply.

I shall take everything you said into concideration. But still, don't you think there is a small possibility that those good entities and bad entities are merely playing good cop bad cop? I do think it may be possible for negative beings/demons to disguise themselves as loving angelic beings in order to earn our trust and even pull a stunt that make it look like they saved you. Perhaps the dark ones you speak of pretend to be weak and simple minded in the case of not being able to finish their sentences without stumbling? Also if I may ask, have you ever put the good beings to the test to prove they are really good? Please know that I am not deciding the truth for you, I merely speak on my own behalf what I would think and do if I ever came into contact with seemingly benevolent entities. As I said in my previous post, you could be right and I certainly hope you are.
__________________
For the king for the land for the mountains
for the green valleys where dragons fly
for the glory the power to win the black lord
I will search for the emerald sword
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums