Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 12-01-2018, 01:26 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Criss Angel never was a ''sorcerer'' and he admitted himself that he's merely an illusionist and that he doesn't believe in anything supernatural or people talking to the dead. All illusionists are fake, I've met an illusionist who can use telekineses but even he says supernatural stuff and sorcery isn't real.

Criss Angel is a liar.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:28 PM
Deactivated Account
How so? For admitting that he has no powers?
Old 12-01-2018, 01:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
How so? For admitting that he has no powers?

Among other things.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Everybody lies, everybody dies.
Old 12-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Everybody lies, everybody dies.
Not everyone lies and eventually death will be overcome.

Michel de Nostradame (aka Nostradamus)

Century 10 - Quatrain 74

Original Quatrain In French:

Au revolu du grand nombre septiesme

Apparoistra au temps Jeux d'Hecatombe,

Non esloigné du grand eage milliesme

Que les entres sortiront de leur tombe.

English Translation:

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,

It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,

not far from the age of the great millennium

when the dead will come out from their graves.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes we all have lied in our lifetime whether you believe it or not. And the dead coming back to life? lol yea probably on the same day when clowns have taken over society.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Yes we all have lied in our lifetime whether you believe it or not. And the dead coming back to life? lol yea probably on the same day when clowns have taken over society.

Let's just 'agree to disagree.'
Old 12-01-2018, 04:46 PM
Master
For some reason, I feel like I could do these things, I've had an interest in telekinesis etc all my life, I could see that Dynamo was using another force outside of himself but I didn't realise it was how you describe, the group energy that gives them the power. I try to do things but I cant, I believe I could teleport too but in my conscious mind I know I couldn't? It is a weird feeling to describe. Doesn't everyone have the potential to do these things? When I close my eyes I see green and purple, I believe this to be my soul colours, is this related to the colours of different planes that you speak of?

Thanks for the cool information!
Old 13-01-2018, 01:39 AM
Experiencer
I read many say about the “Hologram",the human life is just a "Hologram" picture, and it is thus cos we agree , so , if we want to change a life picture, we need to make a decision to change the color the detail , then we do it......
is it so simply done?

Carlos castaneda wrote about the shaman in mexico can live very long almost forever by changing the "spot" on body,the spot is closer to the shoulder.
is it true?
Old 13-01-2018, 03:02 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
For some reason, I feel like I could do these things, I've had an interest in telekinesis etc all my life, I could see that Dynamo was using another force outside of himself but I didn't realise it was how you describe, the group energy that gives [him] the power. I try to do things but I cant, I believe I could teleport too but in my conscious mind I know I couldn't? It is a weird feeling to describe. Doesn't everyone have the potential to do these things?...

Thanks for the cool information!
Hi Ladyrose92,

You're welcome.

Yes, everyone has the potential to do these things because everyone has the god spark within that contains that potential to do feats of healing and telekinesis. But the approach that most have is off track.

One doesn't get there from prayer and meditation, as that is only calling upon others to do it for you, i.e., a group entity.

One truly gets there from radiating purified love from the heart or heart chakra daily and conscientiously and slowly evolving into becoming A Light Onto Oneself, which is the goal. To be actualized in energy when one leaves the flesh and returns to The Light; whereby one's consciousness will expand in The Light into a Sun of Love. When that happens, one becomes a Co-Creator and one can then perform feats of healing and telekinesis that go beyond the prophets and sorcerers who channel mid-realm group entities.

Put on some harmonious music to set a spiritual mood, and radiate purified feelings of love from one's heart, like compassion and romantic love. Do this for minutes at a time every single day. That is a simple approach. The cultivation of the spiritual feeling is what you are working on, and projecting it out in every direction at once. A more precise visualization and approach is explained here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
When I close my eyes I see green and purple, I believe this to be my soul colours, is this related to the colours of different planes that you speak of?
When you close your eyes you are using your sixth chakra or Third Eye to tune into the subtle energy colors about your soul and also channeled influences. Light green is a very good color as it signifies that one is in a state of spiritual growth. Purple can reflect a prophetic gift that is related to one's clairvoyance.

When you do the Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) you automatically cause various facets of your overall aura to become light green.

The astral plane colors, from first to seventh, are:

Brown
Red
Orange
Yellow
Violet
Sky Blue
White

The auric colors you mentioned don't correspond to any of the plane colors or Dominant Aura Colors listed above. But if I were to make an educated guess, by virtue of your willingness to learn, your DAC is probably either violet or sky blue. Do the HCR at night with your eyes closed and you may then see your DAC with your Third Eye. Radiate a feeling of gratitude to see it and you will slowly have that given to you. Be patient and remember to draw in energy with the intake of breath as you perform these energy work techniques.