Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-11-2017, 03:54 PM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,145
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Disturbing dream about ww3

So I ''woke'' up at night or early in the morning by the sound of a loud civil defense siren. Over here, they are always testing the civil defense siren once a month on the first Monday, but this was on a different day and way too early, so I just knew something was wrong. Obviously, I did exactly the same thing that I would've done in real life and got on my laptop to check out the local news about what's going on. Much to my horror, the first thing I see on the internet is a picture of multiple mushroom clouds with a red sky in the background, with words written saying: World War 3 has begun, the end is near. As I continued reading, the news reported that multiple nuclear missiles have already been detonated around the globe and many more will follow. I got the impression that people reacted in all sorts of manners, like ''so this is it'' while others were sad that it came down to this, and many others displayed great anger and hatred towards the ones who started the war. But everyone including me were in shock and surprise, because we didn't see it coming. World war three literally came like a thief in the night and just happened spontaneously. I don't know if Trump and Kim Jong Un were the ones responsible or which countries were involved. Nobody knew anything, it was just a sudden all-out global nuclear war. It could also have been possible that a terrorist hacker group had taken control over nuclear sites. Either way, shortly after reading the news I was startled by a loud rumble that seemed to be an earthquake, but at this moment the dream ended abruptly and I don't recall anything more.

note: I am no doomsday prophet and whether or not this dream really hinted the future remains up to debate. I just wanted to share it because I found it a rather interesting dream in contrary to 99% of all my other dreams that are senseless and messy productions of my subconscious. It was also extremely vivid and well-put together, so that makes things even more mysterious. However, I myself highly doubt that it predicted the future because logically a war like this does not just start randomly without anyone knowing. In the end it was just a dream, albeit an interesting one that is worth thinking about.
__________________
The dawn will never rise again for my eyes
And I will never sleep again
I've lost my hope time after time
Cause the light has vanished from the sky
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-11-2017, 11:55 AM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,686
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
it occurs to me that maybe you don't have a specific focus on something that
truly excites you in waking life(?). that might contribute to the experience of
having 99% of your dreams appear to meander through several things that
don't seem to have relevance for you. perhaps you can "set an intention" that
when you dream, your dream self will provide enthusiasm to witnessing the
dream scene? (that might encourage the production values to match it.)


this specific dream doesn't feel 'predictive' to me.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-11-2017, 07:49 PM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,145
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
it occurs to me that maybe you don't have a specific focus on something that
truly excites you in waking life(?). that might contribute to the experience of
having 99% of your dreams appear to meander through several things that
don't seem to have relevance for you. perhaps you can "set an intention" that
when you dream, your dream self will provide enthusiasm to witnessing the
dream scene? (that might encourage the production values to match it.)


this specific dream doesn't feel 'predictive' to me.

Sorry for my late reply... I have no idea what I should be so truly excited about in my waking life to dream about. Even so, most dreams are still just dreams and make no sense at all and I don't want to go to exhausting lengths to interpret every single dream piece by piece when I don't feel it's worth the time. I do not believe literally every dream to be a message from a higher power. However, as I said, the dream I mentioned here felt special. Was it a prophetic dream? Probably not, but I won't completely rule the possibility out because I've had a few dreams before that warned me and/or prepared me for something that was about to happen in my life without my knowledge. Also, interestingly before I got this dream I couldn't care less about the whole U.S and North Korea tension going on. So why I suddenly have a clear and vivid dream about a nuclear war kinda startles me. In this case, obviously I really hope it was NOT a predictive dream because a global nuclear war isn't exactly something I'm looking forward to.
__________________
The dawn will never rise again for my eyes
And I will never sleep again
I've lost my hope time after time
Cause the light has vanished from the sky
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-11-2017, 02:15 AM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,686
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Sorry for my late reply... I have no idea what I should be so truly excited about in my waking life to dream about. Even so, most dreams are still just dreams and make no sense at all and I don't want to go to exhausting lengths to interpret every single dream piece by piece when I don't feel it's worth the time. I do not believe literally every dream to be a message from a higher power. However, as I said, the dream I mentioned here felt special. Was it a prophetic dream? Probably not, but I won't completely rule the possibility out because I've had a few dreams before that warned me and/or prepared me for something that was about to happen in my life without my knowledge. Also, interestingly before I got this dream I couldn't care less about the whole U.S and North Korea tension going on. So why I suddenly have a clear and vivid dream about a nuclear war kinda startles me. In this case, obviously I really hope it was NOT a predictive dream because a global nuclear war isn't exactly something I'm looking forward to.
you might find excitement in the small things that you tend to take for granted.
look at it from the perspective of your 'higher self' which is removed to
some degree from your earthly experiences... isn't he excited to have the
opportunity to feel the ground beneath his feet, and to breathe the air?
you can become a channel for your higher self to have a direct presence
in the here and now, and that it itself seems exciting [to my mind].
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-11-2017, 05:25 PM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,145
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
you might find excitement in the small things that you tend to take for granted.
look at it from the perspective of your 'higher self' which is removed to
some degree from your earthly experiences... isn't he excited to have the
opportunity to feel the ground beneath his feet, and to breathe the air?

I asked my Higher Self what he thought about it, and he told me he couldn't care less about such puny things and that we both have more important matter to attend to. Can't say I disagree with him entirely...
__________________
The dawn will never rise again for my eyes
And I will never sleep again
I've lost my hope time after time
Cause the light has vanished from the sky
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 15-11-2017, 06:04 AM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,686
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I asked my Higher Self what he thought about it, and he told me he couldn't care less about such puny things and that we both have more important matter to attend to. Can't say I disagree with him entirely...
laugh-out-loud.
if your "higher self" is not caring about the state of affairs you're in,
it's time to find a new "higher self".
seriously.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 15-11-2017, 01:14 PM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,145
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
laugh-out-loud.
if your "higher self" is not caring about the state of affairs you're in,
it's time to find a new "higher self".
seriously.

I apologize on his behalf, my Higher Self just isn't having his best days. He constantly wonders why the hell I'm down here other than the fact a couple had unprotected sex about 26 years ago. On top of that he's also bored to death by the same air he's breathing day after day and the same ground he's always standing on. So can you really blame him if you view things from his perspective?
__________________
The dawn will never rise again for my eyes
And I will never sleep again
I've lost my hope time after time
Cause the light has vanished from the sky
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 15-11-2017, 02:46 PM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,686
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
methinks that you're describing your own disenchanted feelings of living in
the doldrums, rather than an accurate representation of your higher self's
understanding of things.
your "disturbing dream about WW3" could be signaling that your world view
is due for a dramatic change... perhaps eliminating the ho-hum attitude which
has oppressed you[?].
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 15-11-2017, 03:43 PM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,145
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
methinks that you're describing your own disenchanted feelings of living in
the doldrums, rather than an accurate representation of your higher self's
understanding of things.
your "disturbing dream about WW3" could be signaling that your world view
is due for a dramatic change... perhaps eliminating the ho-hum attitude which
has oppressed you[?].

I could be wrong but I don't think my Higher Self understands anything beyond my own comprehension. If he does without sharing his info to his physical analog, then he can go to hell for all I care.
And yea, I'd sure love to give that a try when given the opportunity.
__________________
The dawn will never rise again for my eyes
And I will never sleep again
I've lost my hope time after time
Cause the light has vanished from the sky
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 15-11-2017, 04:45 PM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,686
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
as i understand it, a person's higher self identity is what they are
growing into becoming. in the mundane world, each day affords us the
opportunity to learn something new... the higher self knows what we
know now, plus all that is learned in the interim between here and there
[from within a linear frame of reference, it would be seen as the future].
that more advanced version of a person has access to 'hidden knowledge'
that isn't available to most mortal minds as well -- things like past lives.
i believe that the thing to key on, when attempting to understand the
workings of the higher self, would be it's attitude of compassion for the
less developed form it had sprung from... much like how we can remember
our younger selves with forgiveness in out hearts for any mistakes we'd
made along the way.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums