Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-11-2017, 07:13 AM
Knower

I've been reading some stuff. I never believed in false twin flames before, but I see that false twin flames are jist a "practice run" for the real twin flame. Is that what I was? Was I false twin and she's the real one? Because you wouldn't leave your twin flame, right?
Old 10-11-2017, 07:25 AM
Experiencer

how the hell would i know?i never had the concept of false twin flame.in fact id never even heard of twin flame concept until like a month ago.and it all made sense.u might be talking about soulmate connection is all i can think.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:46 AM
Master

I suspect "false twin" is a kind of get-out clause to ensure that a believer in this faith doesn't have to rethink their relationship to the faith itself.

false twin is probably just an ordinary boy- or girl-friend in the final analysis to whom one ascribed this twin-thing label - because one is caught up in twinflame liturgy - but had to be disconnected when the truth came apparent.

One could look on each relationship as a practice run for the next, all looking toward the big one - that, having a certain wisdom, has the making of permanence within the limits of our time here. To me a relationship ending doesn't mean failure in any way at all, just "moving on" because a territory has been explored, mined, and there's nothing more to mine from the vein. It falls to ennui and complacency and one or the other participants will move on. The sorrow can be a like Chinese cuisine - sweet or sour or both but is tied to the romance of the initial exploration. One grows wiser through every interaction....at least, one should.

All in a day's work as they say.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I suspect "false twin" is a kind of get-out clause to ensure that a believer in this faith doesn't have to rethink their relationship to the faith itself.

false twin is probably just an ordinary boy- or girl-friend in the final analysis to whom one ascribed this twin-thing label - because one is caught up in twinflame liturgy - but had to be disconnected when the truth came apparent.

One could look on each relationship as a practice run for the next, all looking toward the big one - that, having a certain wisdom, has the making of permanence within the limits of our time here. To me a relationship ending doesn't mean failure in any way at all, just "moving on" because a territory has been explored, mined, and there's nothing more to mine from the vein. It falls to ennui and complacency and one or the other participants will move on. The sorrow can be a like Chinese cuisine - sweet or sour or both but is tied to the romance of the initial exploration. One grows wiser through every interaction....at least, one should.

All in a day's work as they say.
funnily enough you are absolutely correct on that one.when i actually met my twin it was like all of my previous experiences had led up to that precise moment.and everything id ever experienced was preparing me for it.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisySunshine
I've been reading some stuff. I never believed in false twin flames before, but I see that false twin flames are jist a "practice run" for the real twin flame. Is that what I was? Was I false twin and she's the real one? Because you wouldn't leave your twin flame, right?

No, not true. Twin flames do run from each other but never leave completely. They maybe separate from you for decades, as in my case, but they come back when the time is right.

I doubt she is a real twin to him, but a soul mate or karmic partner, from whom he has to learn some lesson on his own. He may need her to help him learn to love both himself and others. He may be with her for years but it will end up failing. I've been there with mine and am going through it again.

No one has ever understood how I can be accepting of the other women in his life, but I know he loves me and is with me in spirit even if not in reality.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
No, not true. Twin flames do run from each other but never leave completely. They maybe separate from you for decades, as in my case, but they come back when the time is right.
No one has ever understood how I can be accepting of the other women in his life, but I know he loves me and is with me in spirit even if not in reality.

ssdm1 :: You can be accepting of other women because ::You Mean The Most To Him No Matter Who Else He Is With At The Moment:: And yes yes yes Twin Flames do run --- I was the runner in my TF -- but did come back at *exactly* the right time.

It will happen. If meant to. Take heart.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
ssdm1 :: You can be accepting of other women because ::You Mean The Most To Him No Matter Who Else He Is With At The Moment:: And yes yes yes Twin Flames do run --- I was the runner in my TF -- but did come back at *exactly* the right time.

It will happen. If meant to. Take heart.

I love what you just said. That is exactly how I've come to "accept" my situation with my tf. I know I mean the most to him and vice versa. Thank you for putting it in words.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Knower

i think people more mistake strong soul mates for tf's. i think people who want 'friendships' with their tf's are actually talking about strong soul mates. that is why there is often seperatoin for the majority. there would be 'friends' instead instead of 'separation' for tf's. but just my opinion.

Last edited by Roxane9 : 10-11-2017 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:31 AM
Pathfinder

You will be tortured by this energy as long as you believe he is your twin.I feel for you, because you have allowed this into your life....You let it in, and only you can make it go away. You are being dragged through the garden of HELL right now....YOU are giving this the energy it needs, to stay alive with every word you type.....and every breath that speaks life into it...yould want to remain in this fantasy because it serves some part of what you need....Stay there for as long as you need....It could be one weeek or twenty years.....As long as this fantasy serves you, it will remain...Its not all bad
Old 12-11-2017, 03:35 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
You will be tortured by this energy as long as you believe he is your twin.I feel for you, because you have allowed this into your life....You let it in, and only you can make it go away. You are being dragged through the garden of HELL right now....YOU are giving this the energy it needs, to stay alive with every word you type.....and every breath that speaks life into it...yould want to remain in this fantasy because it serves some part of what you need....Stay there for as long as you need....It could be one weeek or twenty years.....As long as this fantasy serves you, it will remain...Its not all bad
or are you maybe the one in the fantasy?hmmmmm...besides as far as im concerned hell is just a concept created by organised religion to inspire fear and control to the masses.or have i got that one wrong also?besides the 5d absolutely conjures up and manifests your fears to a point where you simply have to deal with them.and it gets much much better after that.and of course when you have come into your POWER you are more than capable of slaying any dam demon that even tries.but then again what would i know?YAWN.