Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-11-2017, 10:57 AM
IsabelSeyler IsabelSeyler is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 55
 
What is the twin flame divine mission?

I saw a lot of quorons and other people claiming to be twins currently in separation say that reunion with twin leads to increase in universal vibration and leads the truth back to the masses.

I do not understand this theory at all. Just because two people come together after a long time of being separated, how does this raise the universal vibration?
This union only benefits the two. So if twins are actually different from the rest and their union is beneficial for the world then how does a marriage or relationship do any good for the universe?

Unless the twins are active participants for bettering the society like wanting to help humans and animals and do something good for the society together, how can the universal vibration raise?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-11-2017, 11:14 AM
KaH29 KaH29 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 50
 
I think I am here to subtly remind the people I encounter that they have a soul and are truly divine. As for my twin directly, I believe I am here assist her soul song and to make sure she never stops singing it. Be love.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-11-2017, 12:32 PM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,700
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
When TFs come together you get some form of 'explosion' of a very high vibrational energy, one of pure love and happiness of having found each other again, after a great many lifetimes. It is quite the celebration to reunite with the other half of you. This is something that is not 3D, where it is also joyful when two people come together in love. TFs is truly on a higher soul level. Not coming together with another soul, but the other half of your soul. So this is not on 3D level.

The TFs feel this ecstatic joy and happiness AND they radiate it out wherever they go. Provided the union remains happy of course. Many get bogged down because they still have issues to work through. Then you don't really radiate happiness of course. But I'm taking the ideal situation here, which is what is required to get to the mission you ask about.
Back to the story... it is said that people around the TF / TF couple feel better and more positive. Why? Because they also get touched by this high vibration of love and happiness that radiates out from the TFs.
This in short is the mission: to help lift other people up to a similar or the same high vibration of love. So that more people can feel happier, are able to have great relationships (not co-dependent ones), and also begin to radiate out positiveness = a higher vibration.
The whole idea of ascension of our species, our planet and everything on it, is to get the whole lot on a higher vibrational level.
TFs help to instigate this, to accelerate it too. That is the mission.

How TFs do this may vary. But simply being together and radiating that love in itself is part of it. But it would take a long long time to get many people to awaken that way. Since TFs typically are people who have come quite far on their (soul) path, they will also have strong desires to actively do something to help people, or the planet.
How this manifest varies greatly. Some may do volunteer work to help the homeless, others may want to become school teachers so they can contribute to help change education of youngsters into a more love-based method. (as it is it is very masculine energy based -> results, good grades, getting a career etc. The love-based, more feminine way would be to look at the pupil and their (emotional) needs from a human perspective.)
Oftentimes a TF couple has similar goals of how they want to do this.
By doing this, the process has already sped up tremendously.

Then there is another way that helps this process go even faster. TFs are connected. Like we all are to be honest, but TF connections are closer. Like you are connected to your niece, but your mother is closer to you. Sort of like that.
So if 1 TF couple finds love, happiness etc, it will also affect other TFs / couples. They energetically support each other, help maintain the high vibration, maybe get even higher in vibration, and from that collective field of TF energy it is far easier to touch many other people and help them to awaken as well.

I guess you can compare it by instigating movement by pushing from the bottom or by attracting it to you from the top. Both would work, just that one is a helluvalot easier. When you attract them from the top, you get the people who are (about to be) ready. THat way the group who can attract others will grow, meaning your reach increases, which speeds up the ascension process tremendously.
If you'd push from the bottom to get things to move, you'd have to push up everyone, even the ones who are totally resistant. Very hard work. Exhausting.

Hope this resonates for you and makes it a bit clearer?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-11-2017, 01:10 PM
IsabelSeyler IsabelSeyler is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 55
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
When TFs come together you get some form of 'explosion' of a very high vibrational energy, one of pure love and happiness of having found each other again, after a great many lifetimes. It is quite the celebration to reunite with the other half of you. This is something that is not 3D, where it is also joyful when two people come together in love. TFs is truly on a higher soul level. Not coming together with another soul, but the other half of your soul. So this is not on 3D level.

The TFs feel this ecstatic joy and happiness AND they radiate it out wherever they go. Provided the union remains happy of course. Many get bogged down because they still have issues to work through. Then you don't really radiate happiness of course. But I'm taking the ideal situation here, which is what is required to get to the mission you ask about.
Back to the story... it is said that people around the TF / TF couple feel better and more positive. Why? Because they also get touched by this high vibration of love and happiness that radiates out from the TFs.
This in short is the mission: to help lift other people up to a similar or the same high vibration of love. So that more people can feel happier, are able to have great relationships (not co-dependent ones), and also begin to radiate out positiveness = a higher vibration.
The whole idea of ascension of our species, our planet and everything on it, is to get the whole lot on a higher vibrational level.
TFs help to instigate this, to accelerate it too. That is the mission.

How TFs do this may vary. But simply being together and radiating that love in itself is part of it. But it would take a long long time to get many people to awaken that way. Since TFs typically are people who have come quite far on their (soul) path, they will also have strong desires to actively do something to help people, or the planet.
How this manifest varies greatly. Some may do volunteer work to help the homeless, others may want to become school teachers so they can contribute to help change education of youngsters into a more love-based method. (as it is it is very masculine energy based -> results, good grades, getting a career etc. The love-based, more feminine way would be to look at the pupil and their (emotional) needs from a human perspective.)
Oftentimes a TF couple has similar goals of how they want to do this.
By doing this, the process has already sped up tremendously.

Then there is another way that helps this process go even faster. TFs are connected. Like we all are to be honest, but TF connections are closer. Like you are connected to your niece, but your mother is closer to you. Sort of like that.
So if 1 TF couple finds love, happiness etc, it will also affect other TFs / couples. They energetically support each other, help maintain the high vibration, maybe get even higher in vibration, and from that collective field of TF energy it is far easier to touch many other people and help them to awaken as well.

I guess you can compare it by instigating movement by pushing from the bottom or by attracting it to you from the top. Both would work, just that one is a helluvalot easier. When you attract them from the top, you get the people who are (about to be) ready. THat way the group who can attract others will grow, meaning your reach increases, which speeds up the ascension process tremendously.
If you'd push from the bottom to get things to move, you'd have to push up everyone, even the ones who are totally resistant. Very hard work. Exhausting.

Hope this resonates for you and makes it a bit clearer?

Thanks. This is informative. I was asking because though I dont like to label, the person I have talked about here but was moved away from is very much into human rights while I am into animal rights so I was thinking if the divine mission is mentioned, shouldnt it mean some sort of work for the society. I was not sure how just coming together can do anything. Its obviously very fulfilling and a moment of great happiness to reunite with the other half.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-11-2017, 02:09 PM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,700
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
Thanks. This is informative. I was asking because though I dont like to label, the person I have talked about here but was moved away from is very much into human rights while I am into animal rights so I was thinking if the divine mission is mentioned, shouldnt it mean some sort of work for the society. I was not sure how just coming together can do anything. Its obviously very fulfilling and a moment of great happiness to reunite with the other half.
You don't have to do exactly the same thing.
For me it's about women, the collective of feminine energy, helping women to become more empowered in divine feminine energy. Which comes down to loving self more, becoming soft and vulnerable on the outside yet strong on the inside.

My TF has a craving to work with teenagers (he is a teacher) and brings upliftment that way. Supporting and helping to instigate a new way of teaching that isn't just about results but about them getting to results that match them and make them happy, that nourish who they are as a human being.

Common denominator is wanting to help ppl get in feminine energy (which is the human, personal aspect, not about become like a woman, lol)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-11-2017, 02:40 PM
LunaBlue LunaBlue is online now
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 51
 
To share love and energy with those about us when we are separated. To enhance our personal lives. To support each other on the TF journey together or apart. Apart is NOT apart. TFs are soul bound. To love and encourage. To allow those who are drawn to us receive what they need through the TF bond that overspills into every part of life.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-11-2017, 03:16 PM
unicorn68 unicorn68 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 461
 
from a personal level i run the internet in the village.also give others the gift of satellite internet(communication) and satellite tv-peeps still want their goggle boxes right now.my twin recently did her paramedic training and so she helps out in that way.the money is a by product of the serving we love to do.kinda thing.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-11-2017, 06:58 PM
emeraldheart emeraldheart is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 459
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaH29
I think I am here to subtly remind the people I encounter that they have a soul and are truly divine. As for my twin directly, I believe I am here assist her soul song and to make sure she never stops singing it. Be love.


That is truely beautiful and completely resonates with what I have experienced on this path.

One open heart connects to another and then another heart opens - it is a chain reaction...

Not so much the union which raises the frequency but the individual heart awakening and journey back to wholeness and our unique soul songs.

We all have our soul songs... and when we honour them - the universe is happy.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-11-2017, 07:12 PM
unicorn68 unicorn68 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 461
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaH29
I think I am here to subtly remind the people I encounter that they have a soul and are truly divine. As for my twin directly, I believe I am here assist her soul song and to make sure she never stops singing it. Be love.
and in that mutual assistance you are both raising your vibrations in harmony and raising the collective vibration of the planet and universe.which gives rise to more and more souls awakening from their deep sleeps in order to join the dance.that i believe is our purpose RIGHT NOW.and as we continue to rise we become more and more MAGICAL
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Akira Akira is offline
Guide
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 647
  Akira's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
I saw a lot of quorons and other people claiming to be twins currently in separation say that reunion with twin leads to increase in universal vibration and leads the truth back to the masses.

I do not understand this theory at all. Just because two people come together after a long time of being separated, how does this raise the universal vibration?
This union only benefits the two. So if twins are actually different from the rest and their union is beneficial for the world then how does a marriage or relationship do any good for the universe?

Unless the twins are active participants for bettering the society like wanting to help humans and animals and do something good for the society together, how can the universal vibration raise?

Twins being together in union raises the consciousness of the world because they work on all their baggage. They clear and purge it.

It is not just twins, lightworkers are doing this now too. In fact anyone whether they are with their twin or not will be contributing to this collective upliftment, if they are working on themselves spiritually and raising their vibration.

The difference with twins is that their mission is blueprinted and yes just being together is beneficial to the world. The reason this works is because they are raising their vibrational level. Once they are together this raised vibration is everything. We create what we are through the linking of this type of energy.

The whole vibration alignment that twins need to get to creates a shift on the planet. This is energy again, it goes out into the world and affects everything that it touches. This type of alignment over time works because it is linked to love and it can change the collective patterning of the world that we live in.

Don't get me wrong this is a timely thing and each twin pairing has their specifics. We are placed where we are for a reason and although the initial task is for the twins to unite. Once they do unite the energy and their blueprint is the ultimate goal.

So the answer is that twins tuning into peace and learning to love is the glue that helps to raise the vibration. Some, but not all do also have divine missions that include helping animals, people etc. In fact many twins are born healers it is just in their make up to want to help others to find the best part of themselves.

Whatever that may be.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums