Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-11-2017, 04:42 AM
Master
Stealing phones, armed police arrest and psychiatric hospital

I was with a criminal that had taken me to a house somewhere. In the room I was in I saw three mobile phones, two black blackberries and a red Nokia. After deliberating whether to take them or not in case they had a tracker, I put the phones in my bag. Then I was back at my home and I saw out back garden window a police car had pulled up out back like it was to block me from running out the back way. I said to Matt is there were police out front and there was a whole squad lining the whole close I live in, he said omg your going to prison. I quickly kissed him and took phones out bag. A lady said to me I had been accepted for a psychiatric hospital and I would be staying there. Then I woke up at 4:30ish am. What does this mean? It was quiet dramatic at the end. .
Old 09-11-2017, 07:40 AM
Master
I also had another dream were my partner was texting other people and lying to me about it. I found out that he had messaged one of my friends saying about going on holiday to get out of it and to have lots of sex. He tried to quieten me when I asked my friend what they were talking about. Later I found the text and was so upset. I told him I couldn't be with a liar and he had messed it up this time.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
I also had another dream were my partner was texting other people and lying to me about it. I found out that he had messaged one of my friends saying about going on holiday to get out of it and to have lots of sex. He tried to quieten me when I asked my friend what they were talking about. Later I found the text and was so upset. I told him I couldn't be with a liar and he had messed it up this time.
to me this seems that your dream mechanism has been 'hijacked by ego',
to satisfy it's sense of persecution, and distract you from actual matters
of consequence. investing your time and energy into satisfying the ego's
demands is like chasing your tail and never getting anyplace.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Ladyrose92: A lady said to me I had been accepted for a psychiatric hospital and I would be staying there.
this bit sounds as if you'd 'passed an audition' in order to gain admittance.
well done [?].
i suppose that this dream was ego-driven as well...
you were obliged to take bizarre actions [criminal, with no benefit to them],
and then made to pay consequences for the acts.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
to me this seems that your dream mechanism has been 'hijacked by ego',
to satisfy it's sense of persecution, and distract you from actual matters
of consequence. investing your time and energy into satisfying the ego's
demands is like chasing your tail and never getting anyplace.

Ok so does this mean that my ego is satisfying it's need to persecute my partner instead of addressing what's really going on? If I put my energy into more communication for example this would be better than my ego persecuting?
Old 09-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
this bit sounds as if you'd 'passed an audition' in order to gain admittance.
well done [?].
i suppose that this dream was ego-driven as well...
you were obliged to take bizarre actions [criminal, with no benefit to them],
and then made to pay consequences for the acts.

I actually got an email reply last week about a mental health job I applied for in Feb this year. They asked that I apply for their next intake. So could this be what it's referring to? So is this part saying there's something's in my life I done which I have had to pay for?
Old 09-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Ok so does this mean that my ego is satisfying it's need to persecute my partner instead of addressing what's really going on? If I put my energy into more communication for example this would be better than my ego persecuting?
nah, the ego only has a relationship with you yourself... it can't effectively
interact with anything outside of you. [and if it could, it'd be terrified of it
and seek it's destruction.] the entire shtick of the ego revolves around
distracting your mind into pointless concerns and worries... and fruitless
efforts to provide happiness, which never seem to materialize.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Master
Right so essentially, if I understand correctly, this dream is an ego dream because it is distracting me to pointless concerns and worries, such as cheating partner. I can actually see the difference of the dream feeling between this one and when I have a more lucid/soul dream. The ego is just going to take me away from what I truly desire which is shown in the dream.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Master
Quote:
I actually got an email reply last week about a mental health job I applied for in Feb this year. They asked that I apply for their next intake. So could this be what it's referring to? So is this part saying there's something's in my life I done which I have had to pay for?
fascinating. it sounds like a job opportunity is opening up for you.
i don't think that there's much of value that egocentric information
can provide. the idea that you've committed some acts that require
recompense seems to be provided by the ego... and nonsensical.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:29 PM
Master
Yay I've been desiring a job in mental health for years now so I am glad this is hopefully coming true! You know what, I just realised too that when I wrote about being punished I felt scared, I can see how that is ego as it is fear based. So thank you for bringing this to my attention :) thanks Horace!